Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #21
BleedPurple
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 487
Member Number: 19142
Thanks: 7
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel View Post
A Steelers win is not out of the question.

* The Steelers have more to play for this Sunday. The Ravens have pretty much tied up the AFC North, they are just playing for seeding now.

* Polamalu is back.

* Antonio Brown is back.

* DeCastro is back.

* The Colon SHOULD be back.

* Charlie has had another week of practice.
I honestly hope the Ravens players are not overlooking you all as much as the Ravens fans seem to be. I do not think they are. I am predicting a Ravens win at home, but I know that, as it is 90% of the time, this will be a tight rivalry match up.

21-17 Ravens.

Good Luck on Sunday.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BleedPurple For This Useful Post:
The_Joker (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #22
The_Joker
Team President
 
The_Joker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,339
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24540
Thanks: 2,043
Thanked 949 Times in 516 Posts
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
I honestly hope the Ravens players are not overlooking you all as much as the Ravens fans seem to be. I do not think they are. I am predicting a Ravens win at home, but I know that, as it is 90% of the time, this will be a tight rivalry match up.

21-17 Ravens.

Good Luck on Sunday.
A lot classier than most of the Ravens fans I've met. +1 to you bro.
__________________

Steelers, Heat, Caps, Nats, Kevin Harvick #4
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Joker For This Useful Post:
BleedPurple (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #23
i82much
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 288
Member Number: 11562
Thanks: 9
Thanked 41 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
I honestly hope the Ravens players are not overlooking you all as much as the Ravens fans seem to be. I do not think they are. I am predicting a Ravens win at home, but I know that, as it is 90% of the time, this will be a tight rivalry match up.

21-17 Ravens.

Good Luck on Sunday.
Totally agree. Still fun to talk a lil smack though.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to i82much For This Useful Post:
BleedPurple (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #24
WVABE
Team Captain
 
3D Field Goal - Pro Champion! 3D Field Goal - All Pro Champion!
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 730
Member Number: 24111
Thanks: 585
Thanked 439 Times in 221 Posts
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Give it your best shot, will you be wearing your throwback, Fumblebee uniforms?
that is funny I don't care who you are,
"fumblebee uniforms". That perticular day, the name fits.
WVABE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WVABE For This Useful Post:
BleedPurple (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #25
The_Joker
Team President
 
The_Joker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,339
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24540
Thanks: 2,043
Thanked 949 Times in 516 Posts
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVABE View Post
that is funny I don't care who you are,
"fumblebee uniforms". That perticular day, the name fits.
Sad part is that that insult is dead on...
__________________

Steelers, Heat, Caps, Nats, Kevin Harvick #4
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Joker For This Useful Post:
BleedPurple (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 05:34 PM   #26
AndyWitmyer
Assistant Coach
 
AndyWitmyer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Altoona, PA
Posts: 1,143
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14802
Thanks: 241
Thanked 57 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Flacco hardly did much of anything the last time we played, and their running game sucked. This time we'll have a backup who's at least gotten the opportunity to shake off his rust and develop a chemistry with his line. We can definitely win this game.

In fact, it pains me to say this, but the Steelers might very well be viewed by the Ravens as being something of a trap game. Our team is expected to lose - by the press, by the fans, by the professional gamblers - with a backup QB and a team that's been banged up beyond belief, we're exactly the type of team that top ranked teams end up falling to. The type of team that will leave people scratching their heads when we come out and beat their c@ndy @sses.
__________________
Having a signature is overrated.
AndyWitmyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #27
aa14
Draft Prospect
 
aa14's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 132
Member Number: 24529
Thanks: 3
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Sorry fellas, Ravens are winning by 20 and it will be ugly. It puts a huge damper on your playoff chances and we sweep you for the 2nd year in a row.
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #28
i82much
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 288
Member Number: 11562
Thanks: 9
Thanked 41 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWitmyer View Post
Flacco hardly did much of anything the last time we played, and their running game sucked. This time we'll have a backup who's at least gotten the opportunity to shake off his rust and develop a chemistry with his line. We can definitely win this game.

In fact, it pains me to say this, but the Steelers might very well be viewed by the Ravens as being something of a trap game. Our team is expected to lose - by the press, by the fans, by the professional gamblers - with a backup QB and a team that's been banged up beyond belief, we're exactly the type of team that top ranked teams end up falling to. The type of team that will leave people scratching their heads when we come out and beat their c@ndy @sses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

anything is possible ...
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to i82much For This Useful Post:
AndyWitmyer (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #29
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter
 
Hawaii 5-0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Aloha State
Posts: 8,490
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24013
Thanks: 7,095
Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,053 Posts
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
Sorry fellas, Ravens are winning by 20 and it will be ugly. It puts a huge damper on your playoff chances and we sweep you for the 2nd year in a row.
and I'll bet your male cheerleaders will be jumping all over the place out of sheer joy...
__________________
Hawaii 5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #30
aa14
Draft Prospect
 
aa14's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 132
Member Number: 24529
Thanks: 3
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Who's Craving Some Raven??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
and I'll bet your male cheerleaders will be jumping all over the place out of sheer joy...
Yeah, what's wrong with that?
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts