Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #21
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,546 Times in 2,783 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Acceptance

that's why they play the game fellas!
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fire Arians For This Useful Post:
lardlad (12-02-2012)
Old 12-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #22
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 18219

Yeah, The win today was huge. I saw a poll on NFL network shortly after the game for who the best team in the afc was choices were patriots, ravens, texans and broncos. The ravens got a whopping 6% of the vote. It's not just us steeler fans that think they're very lucky to be 9-3. It's clear WE are the best team in the AFC north. We've got 4 games left and all four are winnable, wouldn't you shit if we finished 11-5 even through all this adversity? I think ben has to come back for that to happened but the steelers really showed me something tonight, as ugly as they played, and with all of the mis-cues we still won. Whose the best team in the AFC, why don't we let the rest of the season play out and ask that question again.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #23
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,546 Times in 2,783 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

texans are the only team that scare me, they are strong across the board, a complete team. will be very tough to hand them a loss.
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #24
Darkstorm05
Team Captain

Member Number: 19897

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Yeah, The win today was huge. I saw a poll on NFL network shortly after the game for who the best team in the afc was choices were patriots, ravens, texans and broncos. The ravens got a whopping 6% of the vote. It's not just us steeler fans that think they're very lucky to be 9-3. It's clear WE are the best team in the AFC north. We've got 4 games left and all four are winnable, wouldn't you shit if we finished 11-5 even through all this adversity? I think ben has to come back for that to happened but the steelers really showed me something tonight, as ugly as they played, and with all of the mis-cues we still won. Whose the best team in the AFC, why don't we let the rest of the season play out and ask that question again.
To be fair, that is putting a small market team with a niche audience up against a team that's really kicking ass right now, a team having some kind of Peyton Manning comeback feelgood story unfolding, and then a team with the biggest gang of band wagon fans ever assembled. Ravens stood zero chance there.
Darkstorm05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #25
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Still, 6% of the vote.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #26
JeromeBetties63
Team Captain

Member Number: 19049

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
People get a myopic vision looking at the weaknesses on their own team. This is a good team. Healthy...they could make a serious run at the title. Who is unbeatable? Really? Which team scares you in this league? Get healthy boys, hang on...make a run...shock the world....send the Steeler Nation into an apoplectic frenzy and make all the haters hate more!
Did I say this before the game? Oh, yes, I did!:thumb sup::app laudit:
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #27
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
Did I say this before the game? Oh, yes, I did!:t::tt :
:ap plaudit::
Old 12-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #28
The Curtain's Crusader
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17934

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
"Might as well forfeit this next game, get a free bye week and then go on a rampage, raping and pillaging inferior pieces of crap like the Bengles and Cowboys."

So how about we don't say dumb things like what's above anymor?. What fan would seriously want to forfeit a game just because it's stacked against you? I get having negative expectations, but to not even want to play the game?
The Curtain's Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #29
Rotorhead
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 703
My Mood: Relaxed

Acceptance . . . I accept we will make the playoffs, I accept we can (and have a good chance) win the division!
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #30
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curtain's Crusader View Post
"Might as well forfeit this next game, get a free bye week and then go on a rampage, raping and pillaging inferior pieces of crap like the Bengles and Cowboys."

So how about we don't say dumb things like what's above anymor?. What fan would seriously want to forfeit a game just because it's stacked against you? I get having negative expectations, but to not even want to play the game?
I over reacted bro, Seeing our back ups play the last two weeks kinds crushed my hopes and I'm sure im not the only one. But yeah, im glad we didnt forfeit lol.