Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 12-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #41
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,559 Times in 4,092 Posts
Default Re: Bigmouth, Baltiturd fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Still not funny, and now you sound like a total ass. If you want to have some fun talking smack back and forth, I'm game. If all you've got is "go fuck yourself," you're really taking things way further than they need to go.

Cheers.
You're right, we should keep it classy. We should keep it about as classy as Eddy did when he heard Pollard talking about Batch.

Clearly the players aren't practicing the whole "classy" thing, so excuse us if we don't, either.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #42
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
You're right, we should keep it classy. We should keep it about as classy as Eddy did when he heard Pollard talking about Batch.

Clearly the players aren't practicing the whole "classy" thing, so excuse us if we don't, either.
Your call. All I ask is to be treated based on how I post. I came back to hear it after we lost, so you know what? You can do better. Talk some trash - have fun - but "go fuck yourself" is inappropriate, and so is your supporting him.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #43
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,257 Times in 526 Posts

It's simple, SteelersCanada. Their fans embody the cockiness and sourpuss attitudes but how can you blame them? It starts with RayRay's Cinderella dance, Sugg's horse-mouth thug talk that resonates all the way to Harbaugh's crybaby, whining personality. All of their fans are a product of their scumbag leaders.

Lost a lot of respect from Reed too. Polamalu still owns his ass.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #44
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Your call. All I ask is to be treated based on how I post. I came back to hear it after we lost, so you know what? You can do better. Talk some trash - have fun - but "go fuck yourself" is inappropriate, and so is your supporting him.
Lighten up Nancy! I thought you people were supposed to be TOUGH. If you're here to own up, then I guess I respect that. But don't be a little bitch. The Ratbird clan of yours left a bad taste in my mouth and you're just another name in the barrel!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #45
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Honestly, I really don't give a shit what you think. I've tried talking civilly but you all your assclowns ruined that for me a long time ago, especially earlier in the week. A shame because I'm sure it could be a good conversation when it comes to football IQ. Other than BleedPurple, all you dickheads need to take a hike.

Thanks for the dubya.

edited - inappropriate.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #46
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
You coming back to face the brunt of criticism is admirable, I suppose, but it doesn't change the fact you came on here and talked shit and the Ravens lost. What did you expect was going to happen? You posted trash against our team and you're getting trash in return - I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that. Again, if you don't want to get trashed on Steelers boards, don't talk shit to us on our boards. It's really as simple as that.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #47
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
You coming back to face the brunt of criticism is admirable, I suppose, but it doesn't change the fact you came on here and talked shit and the Ravens lost. What did you expect was going to happen? You posted trash against our team and you're getting trash in return - I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that. Again, if you don't want to get trashed on Steelers boards, don't talk shit to us on our boards. It's really as simple as that.
Well some stuff is funny. Like the Flacco Bert pics, or Sizzle looking like a horse. I try to stay in that vein, more lighthearted. Or at least edit my posts when I say something stupid.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #48
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 19,121 Times in 8,076 Posts
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
From my interactions and/or what I've read of your posts, you are indeed pretty civil & quite rational.

I think that you are bearing the brunt of a few others, who were... dicks.

I commend you for showing up, to take the verbal beating. The rest of your brethren.. well... Staniless Still captured most of our collective disdain for them pretty accurately.

Visit us any time... but, just you.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #49
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Well some stuff is funny. Like the Flacco Bert pics, or Sizzle looking like a horse. I try to stay in that vein, more lighthearted. Or at least edit my posts when I say something stupid.
I can respect that, but I hope you can understand where we're coming from, too. I mean, you're one of the few who will crawl back here and own up to what you said.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #50
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Well, here's the deal - you're not funny, and you sound like a child, and - oh yeah, you're still 2 games back. So how about ... go fuck yourself too buddy.
You must have missed the part where I said I could really give a SHIT less what you think. Honestly, you're a piece of shit to me and being called a child from a Ratfuck fan after the week we had here with your cronies chiming in really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You really don't deserve my respect anyhow so I don't sweat you.

It would be possible message board suicide to indulge in smack talk anyhow. I'm burned out from owning you douchebags over and over again. Looking at the history, you have absolute SHIT to throw at us so keep bringing it. From a pure football standpoint, we own you.