Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #21
Rick5895
Team President

Member Number: 5148
Default Re: Eating Crow.

I hope all these bandwagon , ship jumping so called Steeler fans didn't break ankles or tear up knees jumping on or off.
Looking at the game day thread at times yesterday you'd think our season was over.
Rick5895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #22
Rick5895
Team President

Member Number: 5148

Turning the game off or not watching because you think we will lose sickens me. . If you do you can't call yourself a true fan, IMO.
Sometimes it's difficult but I can't imagine not watching the Steelers play no matter how good or bad they play!
Rick5895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #23
gloydfan
Water Boy

Member Number: 18821

Exactly!!! I rarely post but I'm a diehard steelers fan! Don't call me and don't come over unless you want to watch football if the steelers are playing. Good team, bad team, doesn't matter. I always watch. Sounds like a fair weather fan to me... Great to see Troy back!!!
gloydfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #24
SoCalFan
Head Coach

Member Number: 14860
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
you guys that claim to have jump ship must be young bucks. ive seen lots of bad Steelers teams over the years. not once would I turn off the game no matter how bad. this team has nothing to be ashamed about!
Im with you! IM A REAL STEELER FAN AND WILL NEVER STOP WATCHING!!! Im 40 and witnessed many bad teams! Remember these dudes?

Mark Malone
Cliff Stoudt
David Woodley
Scott Campbell
Bubby Brister
Steve Bono
Reggie Collier
Todd Blackledge
Rick Strom
Kordell Stewart
Mike Thomczak
And yes, dare I say, Neil Odonell (fuckin SB)

Younger gen fans better realize how lucky you are! If you are a real fan, NEVER stop watching!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #25
casteeler
Head Coach

Member Number: 15446
My Mood: Angry

Lets be fair, The Ravens defense is not great. Batch played badly for most of 3 quarters but finished like he REALLY wanted it. Eat crow? No,Miller made a couple of great plays to put the Steelers in the position to win.Loved the Batch block to help Dwyer get to the endzone
casteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #26
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowland2110 View Post
Not that i was too vocal about it on this forum or elsewhere. I had given up on this team. I decided not to watch and i didnt give the steelers a chance. I honestly did not think they would score a TD. Turned the game on with 6 minutes left to see them win it so, i just want to apologize to the steelers and especially Charlie Batch for giving up on this team this week.

That being said, that superstitious part of me felt like if i didnt watch, they would win as well. I almost didnt turn on the last part of the game because of that. So ya, a bit of confliction there.

Hopefully we can win out and DESTROY these ratbirds in the playoffs with a healthy team cause we are A LOT better than the ratbirds despite the records.
BS... You are not the team you think you are. Bring Ben back. We hopefully will see you in the playoffs. We'll see then who wins. The game was the Ravens to win, and the only reason you won was the Flacco fumble. I can't wait. Your team got the win and congrats. But last weeks performance, even with Ben coming back, shows you guys are not as good as you think you are. We'll see.... Later Squealers....
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #27
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,724 Times in 2,230 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
BS... You are not the team you think you are. Bring Ben back. We hopefully will see you in the playoffs. We'll see then who wins. The game was the Ravens to win, and the only reason you won was the Flacco fumble. I can't wait. Your team got the win and congrats. But last weeks performance, even with Ben coming back, shows you guys are not as good as you think you are. We'll see.... Later Squealers....
sounds like a Ravens fan in denial - your team lost the bye last night - you might get your wish in the wild card round

I'VE GOT SOME YOUTHFUL ADJUSTMENTS FOR 'DAT AZZ
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #28
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

I've been a fan since the 70's too! I've seen the bad and the good, mostly good! I never, give up on this team and would never not watch a game, but I also call them as I see them, and I did not think we would win this game! I am so glad I was wrong! Go Steelers !
Old 12-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #29
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
BS... You are not the team you think you are.
but the Purple-Browns are the team we think they are
Old 12-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #30
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
sounds like a Ravens fan in denial - your team lost the bye last night - you might get your wish in the wild card round
Better check your facts. In Denial, I gave you credit for the win. Something Steelers fan whine and piss about but only a few ever do. And lost the bye, you are still (2) games under us. Eve with Benny back next week, I doubt you will make it. We'll see..
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote