Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-03-2012, 06:35 AM   #91
desertsteel
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 915
Default Re: Tomlin blows off Harbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreStyles View Post
Wait... Are you guys listening to yourselves??? Harbaugh says congratulations and Tomlin tries to dismiss it in a smug fashion, yet you label Harbaugh as the punk? Come on guys. The hypocrisy on this forum is ridiculous.... If roles were reversed, you'd be saying how classless Harbaugh is, yet your guy does it and it's our guy that's the punk.

I'll say it again.... Some objectivity and consistency, please.
That's because we are STEELER NATION and you're not.
desertsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertsteel For This Useful Post:
JeromeBetties63 (12-03-2012), LambertWardSteel (12-04-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #92
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18796

Exactly.

Hypocritical on your behalf. I live outside of Baltimore and I am subject to Harbaugh on a daily basis during the football season. He is a smarmy, conceited, narcissistic, cocky holier-than-though meathead. He acts the way he does towards the rest of the world and an opposing coach does not stop and congratulate him in a way the fans (and him I am sure) feel he deserves? That is hypocritical my friend. Do not even begin to say Harbaugh shows respect to anyone outside of his organization. Remember he shoved his defensive coach? Remember he grabbed the referee? Just a sample of his behavior. Typical Harbaugh.

Tomlin looked him in the eye, congratulated him, and moved on. What is wrong with that.

Tomlin did not want to stay and chat. I can't blame him.

Quote:
Wait... Are you guys listening to yourselves??? Harbaugh says congratulations and Tomlin tries to dismiss it in a smug fashion, yet you label Harbaugh as the punk? Come on guys. The hypocrisy on this forum is ridiculous.... If roles were reversed, you'd be saying how classless Harbaugh is, yet your guy does it and it's our guy that's the punk.

Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #93
LgFriess
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18715
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
Among the many thousands of post-game handshakes in NFL history maybe six are worthy of comment, and the Harbaughs are involved in two of them. That's not likely to be a coincidence. If anything this was Johnny boy already trying to give his team some motivation for the probable post-season rematch.

Nah, it was just more whining and fantasized disrespect from John Harbaugh.
This is spot on. This guy must have some sort of thing for the way post game handshakes are supposed to go. If it doesn't happen the way he thinks it should, he's being "disrespected." Apparently a quick handshake and thank you aren't quite formal and respectful enough for him.
LgFriess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #94
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

Quote:

Harbaugh is, was and will always be a punk. He jerks Tomlin back cause he doesn't like the handshake? PUNK! The dude ran his mouth after the last game doing the typical old, tired Raven act "we're the best in the freaking world" if they beat the Steelers in the regular season. He got more respect than he deserved last night. What a punk, pulling another coach back...he should be fined.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #95
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentyvalve View Post
Exactly.

Hypocritical on your behalf. I live outside of Baltimore and I am subject to Harbaugh on a daily basis during the football season. He is a smarmy, conceited, narcissistic, cocky holier-than-though meathead. He acts the way he does towards the rest of the world and an opposing coach does not stop and congratulate him in a way the fans (and him I am sure) feel he deserves? That is hypocritical my friend. Do not even begin to say Harbaugh shows respect to anyone outside of his organization. Remember he shoved his defensive coach? Remember he grabbed the referee? Just a sample of his behavior. Typical Harbaugh.

Tomlin looked him in the eye, congratulated him, and moved on. What is wrong with that.

Tomlin did not want to stay and chat. I can't blame him.
Spot on. Did you see his sarcastic, jerkwad presser? He is so stinking rude every time the lose. His problem is, he acts like a fan over the press, the refs, the rivalry, etc. He is a little boy and he got pwned in his house last night and couldn't take it.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #96
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,677 Times in 2,624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravnet View Post
Harbaugh is a good guy,.
Some of us beg to differ
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Atlanta Dan For This Useful Post:
LambertWardSteel (12-04-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #97
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Well, just listening to NFL radio and the impartial, national hosts on there seem to think it was Harbaugh's issue. Tomlin gave him a quick handshake and tried to go his separate way when Harbaugh pulled him back. You're not required to give a man hug, especially when you don't respect the other guy, which I'm guessing deep down Tomlin doesn't. You wouldn't know it from Tomlin's post game presser as he's always in coach speak mode, which is the way it should be. Johnny Boy could learn a thing or 2 about that.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #98
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

BS.. Tomlin is so overated. He was so beaten after your loss to Cleveland and then us (2) weeks ago. He is not a "A" rated coach by far. I like him, but he is nothing spectacular. He looked ready to cry like a baby when he lost your last few games. And not to mention some of the half-assed calls he makes. Please... When you have a better coach, then make statements to back them up. Your standings 7-5 reflect your coach...Bashing Harbaugh will get you nowhere but another loss coming to you next week. Enjoy!
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #99
Silverback92
Water Boy

Member Number: 11535

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
BS.. Tomlin is so overated. He was so beaten after your loss to Cleveland and then us (2) weeks ago. He is not a "A" rated coach by far. I like him, but he is nothing spectacular. He looked ready to cry like a baby when he lost your last few games. And not to mention some of the half-assed calls he makes. Please... When you have a better coach, then make statements to back them up. Your standings 7-5 reflect your coach...Bashing Harbaugh will get you nowhere but another loss coming to you next week. Enjoy!

Yeah, 7 - 5 reflects the coaching. Not the fact that we have been without our starting QB. Get real, dipshit.
Silverback92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #100
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback92 View Post
Yeah, 7 - 5 reflects the coaching. Not the fact that we have been without our starting QB. Get real, dipshit.
No you get real dumbass. You team is not what it used to be.. Suck it up... The Ravens are all over your ass, and will always continue to be. You will never the be the domineering team you seem to still profess. Welcome to reality. Join the Ravens fans while there is still time..
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote