Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #111
SteelBobbleHead
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18077
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

You either have short memory or have lost touch with reality. The records have been almost identical between these 2teams the last few years. This year is still not over. You were lucky to get wins over the patriots, cowboys, and chargers....all with questionable calls at the end going your way. You may be lucky to get 2 more wins this year. Let's wait to see how it shakes out by the end of the season.
SteelBobbleHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #112
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Thank you! We are proud of our coach. Not trashing him the forums constantly like your fans do. Read your own posts...
Hey viper. When you come out here and proclaim that our team will never dominate anymore; you should really give your head a shake and check youe emotion levels. This rivalry is always close which means these teams are real close in talent on both teams. So neither team usually dominates one or the other. When measuring up to equal teams; there is always one factor that usually decides who is the better team; and that's the qb. I have already said I respect the ravens and believe you will never win a super bowl with joe flacco or coach harbaugh. So you may think you guys are seperating from us as a better team. Maybe; just maybe had your organization realized that flacco sucks and went after ; let's say manning; i would give you your props. Good o line. Very good rb's. Aging but still good d. But the mvp position is the qb and like other organizations like yours; spend too much time thinking instead of realizing; he's not the one. Heck our 38 year old 3rd stringer outplayed him. Nuff said!!
defence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to defence For This Useful Post:
Sleeper/54 (12-03-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #113
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Member Number: 24578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Look, I think Tomlin overall is a pretty stand up guy, but that was a pretty douche bag move. You just won, say good game and walk away, don't be an ass clown. Harbaugh is hot tempered from time to time, they are different style coaches for sure. You may claim that the Steelers organization is always "classy" but that kind of brush off is far from it.
Maybe if it had been any other coach you may have had an argument, but Harbaugh rubs people the wrong way, and maybe Tomlin was a little pissed off still about the 'terrible towel" incident? Can't blame him, and you want to come on here and call Tomlin an "ass clown" really? He shook his hand, what more do you want a hug and kiss? Get real...
CityofChampions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #114
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback92 View Post
Sorry, I couldn't hear you. There was a loud snapping going on. Oh, it was the sound of Charlie Batch ending your home game streak. Charlie. Fucking. Batch.

Live it.
No it was Ben and Batch balling together since Ben can no longer beat us. Charlie Batch didn't win for you sorry. Congrats to your kicker.
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #115
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityofChampions View Post
Maybe if it had been any other coach you may have had an argument, but Harbaugh rubs people the wrong way, and maybe Tomlin was a little pissed off still about the 'terrible towel" incident? Can't blame him, and you want to come on here and call Tomlin an "ass clown" really? He shook his hand, what more do you want a hug and kiss? Get real...
I never called him an "Ass Clown". You Steelers fans always alter posts. Harbaugh is good first class coach and very respected. I like your coach Tomlim, but bashing the coach makes you look pathetic. Your team is struggling and will continue to. Sorry but it's reality. Congrats on your last win of the season..J/K
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #116
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
BS.. Tomlin is so overated. He was so beaten after your loss to Cleveland and then us (2) weeks ago. He is not a "A" rated coach by far. I like him, but he is nothing spectacular. He looked ready to cry like a baby when he lost your last few games. And not to mention some of the half-assed calls he makes. Please... When you have a better coach, then make statements to back them up. Your standings 7-5 reflect your coach...Bashing Harbaugh will get you nowhere but another loss coming to you next week. Enjoy!
LOL...Overrated really? Yeah the guy has only one Super Bowl in only his second year as the Steelers coach, and oh yeah guided them to another Bowl a few years after that one. Meanwhile...you have the Ravens doing what? losing each and every year with home field advantage or just plain losing to the Steelers when it counts the most. Jealous are we??
Old 12-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #117
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
I never called him an "Ass Clown". You Steelers fans always alter posts. Harbaugh is good first class coach and very respected. I like your coach Tomlim, but bashing the coach makes you look pathetic. Your team is struggling and will continue to. Sorry but it's reality. Congrats on your last win of the season..J/K
You sound like the "ass clown there guy. You think this will be our last win of the season? Yeah you are prob right, considering we have a very tough schedule on the horizon with those mighty Chargers at home, and the equally mighty Cowgirls to follow. Then we have your schedule. Would you like to edit your post, feel free to, when the Ravens are the ones that will not win anymore games this year. Good luck with a double dose of the Manning brothers, the Skins and the Bengals.....
Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #118
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
Hey viper. When you come out here and proclaim that our team will never dominate anymore; you should really give your head a shake and check youe emotion levels. This rivalry is always close which means these teams are real close in talent on both teams. So neither team usually dominates one or the other. When measuring up to equal teams; there is always one factor that usually decides who is the better team; and that's the qb. I have already said I respect the ravens and believe you will never win a super bowl with joe flacco or coach harbaugh. So you may think you guys are seperating from us as a better team. Maybe; just maybe had your organization realized that flacco sucks and went after ; let's say manning; i would give you your props. Good o line. Very good rb's. Aging but still good d. But the mvp position is the qb and like other organizations like yours; spend too much time thinking instead of realizing; he's not the one. Heck our 38 year old 3rd stringer outplayed him. Nuff said!!
I agree we are struggling with Joe. I have never said Joe is an "elite" QB. He is not yet. Will he become one, only time will tell. He needs to improve in some key areas for sure. But Batch did not make the win for you. Be real. Your kicker won the game. We had intercepted Batch's pass to the end zone (Reed). Flacco fumbling really cost us the game. I do not belive you would have made the touch down if it wasn't for the fumble. Batch's performance was not good last night, unless you were watching a different game then I was. But I gave you credit for the win, and we are stuggling with Flacco. And we are still without Webb, Lewis and Suggs is not 100%. But neither is Harrison and you are without Ben. Although ge seems to throw plenty of interceptions when the Ravens play you. We'll see where things go from here. My emotion levels are fine. Stellers fans were on Ravens forums last night proclaiming our season is over... LOL So, it's all in good fun...
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #119
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
No it was Ben and Batch balling together since Ben can no longer beat us. Charlie Batch didn't win for you sorry. Congrats to your kicker.
Which game were you watching son? Batch didn't win the game? Sure, he didn't kick the winning field goal, since that is not his job to do, he's a QB by the way...He only guided the Steelers from their own 15 yard line, in the closing minutes of the game while tearing up your pathetic secondary and sealing that game winning field goal, great post dude!!
The Following User Says Thank You to CityofChampions For This Useful Post:
Sleeper/54 (12-03-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #120
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityofChampions View Post
You sound like the "ass clown there guy. You think this will be our last win of the season? Yeah you are prob right, considering we have a very tough schedule on the horizon with those mighty Chargers at home, and the equally mighty Cowgirls to follow. Then we have your schedule. Would you like to edit your post, feel free to, when the Ravens are the ones that will not win anymore games this year. Good luck with a double dose of the Manning brothers, the Skins and the Bengals.....
I agree we have a very hard road to go. But we beat New England already this year. You have to get to Brady period, then he loses focus and becomes erratic. Tough games ahead. But the push goes on. We are better equipped to beat the Benglas then your team. We'll see.