Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 12-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #121
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityofChampions View Post
Which game were you watching son? Batch didn't win the game? Sure, he didn't kick the winning field goal, since that is not his job to do, he's a QB by the way...He only guided the Steelers from their own 15 yard line, in the closing minutes of the game while tearing up your pathetic secondary and sealing that game winning field goal, great post dude!!
Really? And what happened into the 3rd Quarter? He sucked.... Really. You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. :)
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #122
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Member Number: 24578

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
I agree we are struggling with Joe. I have never said Joe is an "elite" QB. He is not yet. Will he become one, only time will tell. He needs to improve in some key areas for sure. But Batch did not make the win for you. Be real. Your kicker won the game. We had intercepted Batch's pass to the end zone (Reed). Flacco fumbling really cost us the game. I do not belive you would have made the touch down if it wasn't for the fumble. Batch's performance was not good last night, unless you were watching a different game then I was. But I gave you credit for the win, and we are stuggling with Flacco. And we are still without Webb, Lewis and Suggs is not 100%. But neither is Harrison and you are without Ben. Although ge seems to throw plenty of interceptions when the Ravens play you. We'll see where things go from here. My emotion levels are fine. Stellers fans were on Ravens forums last night proclaiming our season is over... LOL So, it's all in good fun...
You want to know what is funny though? You say that Batch's performance was not good? He almost threw for 300 yards against your defense. That's right, 300 yards from a third-string qb from only his second start of the year, that couldn't even beat the Browns. And then you have your "elite" qb in Flacco, that was outperformed at his own house, and couldn't get the job done with all the injuries that the Steelers had coming in to this game. So in your mind Batch's performance was still not that very good, yet in reality it was way better that your QB's and it was't even close....
CityofChampions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #123
SoCalFan
Head Coach

Member Number: 14860

Quote:
I agree we have a very hard road to go. But we beat New England already this year. You have to get to Brady period, then he loses focus and becomes erratic. Tough games ahead. But the push goes on. We are better equipped to beat the Benglas then your team. We'll see.
Our D will handle baby brady, make no mistake! When he gets rattled hes done! Truth be told, not sure who im looking foreward to beating more, bill bellacheat and bitch brady, or your punk ass team?

Honestly at this point, its the cheats! You guys dont even deserve the thought any more!
Old 12-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #124
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
Really? And what happened into the 3rd Quarter? He sucked.... Really. You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. :)
That's laughable dude, so you are saying that the third quarter is more important that the last quarter?? LOL...Really?? That's all you got, and it is not even worth debating. Batch played his best when it mattered the most, the closing minutes of game dude. Isn't that what your QB is supposed to do, Who gives crap about the third quarter? He played his best football when it mattered the most...

Oh and by the way, you sound hypocritical with this statement: "You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. " I guess if you want to go down that road, I will be more than happy to throw it back to you, so how many points did you beat the Steelers by a few weeks ago??? Better yet, who was starting QB in that game against your "elite" qb that couldn't even get the ball in the end zone?? You were lucky to get out of Pittsburgh with that win, and you know it. And had Ben played in that game you would have been blown out, that is the cold hard truth.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #125
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
No you get real dumbass. You team is not what it used to be.. Suck it up... The Ravens are all over your ass, and will always continue to be. You will never the be the domineering team you seem to still profess. Welcome to reality. Join the Ravens fans while there is still time..
Yes they sure were over our ass last night, more like Batch was all over your ass in the 4th quarter.....
Old 12-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #126
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
I agree we have a very hard road to go. But we beat New England already this year. You have to get to Brady period, then he loses focus and becomes erratic. Tough games ahead. But the push goes on. We are better equipped to beat the Benglas then your team. We'll see.
"We are better equipped to beat the Benglas then your team. We'll see"...

No, that won't be necessary since the Steelers have already beaten them, in their house on Sunday night. I guess we will have to see if you guys are capable, if that is what you mean....
Old 12-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #127
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,963 Times in 4,239 Posts

The Bengals aren't even a very good team. We went into Cinci, shut down AJ Green and for the most part, dominated that football game. The score wasn't indicative of how the game actually went.

So, brag about how you can beat the Bengals and talk your shit, but the Ravens might end up going 1-3 in these final four games. You have to beat RGIII in Washington, then have Peyton and Eli come into M&T. Denver might be overrated, but they're a better team than the Ravens. I have no doubt you'll be able to beat the Bengals - but they're the Bengals - it's nothing special.

This division isn't won yet, not even close.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #128
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 2,051 Times in 928 Posts
My Mood: Cool

"The better coached team won,
the better team won,
the tougher team won,
the team that deserved to win won"

Nuff said
Old 12-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #129
The Curtain's Crusader
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17934

I can't believe a Ratbird fan is on here arguing that his team was "all over our ass..." when they BARELY beat us with Leftwich, and then lost at home with CB. What a moron!! That's laughable. It's VERY likely that if Ben was in the game it wouldn't have even been close.
The Curtain's Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #130
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
I would just like to thank you for being such great entertainment for me this morning. Been sitting here reading through the couple of threads you're involved in...I must say, the whining and attention whoring from you just makes the win that much better. So thanks for the smiles.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote