Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #191
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Arrogance? That's a Ravens fan MO. You should heed your own words.

And I have YET to see a Ravens fan, especially the head tool, accept a loss. It's one excuse after the next, again from the head coach on down. It's never "we lost to a better team" it's always "we beat ourselves and the refs...refs....refs." Always. I've already witnessed the Ravens collapse time and time again in the POs. This year will be no different. The Ravens started their collapse losing to a bunch of second and third stringers last night and got a lucky TD by ST in November against backups yet again. The season will conclude as usual for the Ravens, a choke in the POs and sitting at home watching the SB, same old same old. You should be used to it.
You were congratulated on a win.. Read my posts. The better team, no. You won last night. You are down under us for the season to date and lost to us year. Again, good win last night. But as far as a collapse steelerschik, your remaining games will show what I am saying. It will be fun to see where you lay blame moving forward. Last night we lost due to Flacco with the fumble, plain and simple. Reed's interception had shut down a luckluster performance by Batch. We killed ourselves with the fumble after Reeds spectacular interception. Watch the replay. He was in the air all over your guy. But a win to you is a win and a good job done.. Hope we see you again in the playoffs but it is doubtful for your team
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #192
Terminator
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24492
Thanked 1,388 Times in 544 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Dude you make it fun for me to be here and even in a loss, you make me laugh the loss off. All your posts are so full of hatred. Watch the replay. You are not the team you push that you are. The Ravens are not where they need to be either. But I laugh at you when you think your team is so superior. Ravens are always ready for your team. Terminator, seriously.... "We'll be baccck...."
Ahhh, resort to making fun of my username. That's cute.

CTSxViper

Did you register that name to remind everyone of the 2 cars you will never own?
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #193
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Ahhh, resort to making fun of my username. That's cute.

CTSxViper

Did you register that name to remind everyone of the 2 cars you will never own?
No it's a clan name for a superior team. Something you lack the last (2) years...
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #194
dez09231
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11142

Quote:
No it's a clan name for a superior team. Something you lack the last (2) years...

And something that the Ravens lacked for most of the 40 before that.
dez09231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #195
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
harrison slow? really man? come on
Even my neighbor who is a Steelers Fan commented on him. We are together every Steelers game and it is a blast. And guess what we never are angry. But a loss does hurt no doubt. But he does look sluggish. I'll give him a few more weeks to allow for him to be 100%, but let's see how he continues to look.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #196
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez09231 View Post
And something that the Ravens lacked for most of the 40 before that.
But we are back, and you can't avoid us....
Old 12-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #197
dez09231
Bench Warmer

Quote:
But we are back, and you can't avoid us....

True, true.

It makes it a little more fun. When you all first left to Baltimore, a lot of people didn't want you to leave because it'd be the death of the rivalry.

It didn't die... it just moved.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #198
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718

You do realize you are on a STEELER FORUM. You come on here and expect us to take you seriously. We have seen your team and yes they have won some recent regular season games, but you can not overcome us in the playoffs. Yet if we talk playoffs that is ancient history, but if we talk about yesterdays game ya'll want to bring up two weeks ago or last year. I am being honest with you all things being equal, both teams at full strength and the Steelers take 3 of 4 from ya'll everytime. Not talking about past or future this is now, today, this minute. You talk of injuries and yet if we mention them we make excuses. Once again I will put our injury report for the year up against yours. And as for your coach, how many get two regular season gatorade baths, how many complain about the scheduling against one team, how many complain about what music is played when his QB takes the field, how many are so adamant about the refs every time the camera is on him. Sorry I cannot argue with bricks, go home and feel free to wallow in self pity about last night, ya'll were exposed as the frauds you are. Mediocre defense, even more mediocre offense, poor coaching.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #199
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
You do realize you are on a STEELER FORUM. You come on here and expect us to take you seriously. We have seen your team and yes they have won some recent regular season games, but you can not overcome us in the playoffs. Yet if we talk playoffs that is ancient history, but if we talk about yesterdays game ya'll want to bring up two weeks ago or last year. I am being honest with you all things being equal, both teams at full strength and the Steelers take 3 of 4 from ya'll everytime. Not talking about past or future this is now, today, this minute. You talk of injuries and yet if we mention them we make excuses. Once again I will put our injury report for the year up against yours. And as for your coach, how many get two regular season gatorade baths, how many complain about the scheduling against one team, how many complain about what music is played when his QB takes the field, how many are so adamant about the refs every time the camera is on him. Sorry I cannot argue with bricks, go home and feel free to wallow in self pity about last night, ya'll were exposed as the frauds you are. Mediocre defense, even more mediocre offense, poor coaching.

No pity here, or wallowing. We own up a loss. We take it in stride. But you cannot avoid us. Your best hope is a quick few more losses and being able to avoid us in the playoffs. A field goal won't win it for you next time..
Old 12-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #200
dez09231
Bench Warmer

Quote:
No pity here, or wallowing. We own up a loss. We take it in stride. But you cannot avoid us. Your best hope is a quick few more losses and being able to avoid us in the playoffs. A field goal won't win it for you next time..
Aside from when you blew us out and the AFC Championship game haven't they all been decided a field goal, lol?