Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #211
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
Big difference between the two....

Ben didnt roll over on one of his homey's like Ray

What a shocker it was when Ray "found Jesus" and became a good boy....he knows what they do to snitches in the joint
Ray has had years to demonstrate that his conversion was legit. Honestly, I have grown to respect the guy through the years.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #212
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
And how many interceptions has Batch, and Ben and your QB from (2) weeks ago thrown? I've lost count too. Ben may have a great arm, but Ed Reed is always a step ahead of him.
Always?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #213
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
You were congratulated on a win.. Read my posts. The better team, no. You won last night. You are down under us for the season to date and lost to us year. Again, good win last night. But as far as a collapse steelerschik, your remaining games will show what I am saying. It will be fun to see where you lay blame moving forward. Last night we lost due to Flacco with the fumble, plain and simple. Reed's interception had shut down a luckluster performance by Batch. We killed ourselves with the fumble after Reeds spectacular interception. Watch the replay. He was in the air all over your guy. But a win to you is a win and a good job done.. Hope we see you again in the playoffs but it is doubtful for your team
Of course the Steelers weren't the better team. How can they be considered that when they're playing a 3rd string QB, no Woodley, Ike hurt, Brown and Polamalu not at 100%, an o-line that is shuffled so much it may as well be a deck of cards. And talk about blame, what is "last night we lost due to Flacco with the fumble", what is that? An excuse? Uh, yeah, no different than saying the Steelers lost the first game due to a special team let down. Hyprocrisy. You talk about the Steelers schedule, lol, I can't see the Ravens beating Cincy let alone Washington, Denver and the Giants.

The Ravens aren't a great team. They're not a championship caliber team. Keep bringing up the 9-3 record and of course you're as good as your record shows. I disagree greatly. The Ravens aren't a 9-3 team, of course luck is a big part of the game and the Ravens have gotten lucky A LOT, but SB bound, not even close.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #214
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Cheerful

People arguing with an attention ***** who is just looking to stir things up is a total waste of time.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LVSteelersfan For This Useful Post:
Terminator (12-03-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #215
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Of course the Steelers weren't the better team. How can they be considered that when they're playing a 3rd string QB, no Woodley, Ike hurt, Brown and Polamalu not at 100%, an o-line that is shuffled so much it may as well be a deck of cards. And talk about blame, what is "last night we lost due to Flacco with the fumble", what is that? An excuse? Uh, yeah, no different than saying the Steelers lost the first game due to a special team let down. Hyprocrisy. You talk about the Steelers schedule, lol, I can't see the Ravens beating Cincy let alone Washington, Denver and the Giants.

The Ravens aren't a great team. They're not a championship caliber team. Keep bringing up the 9-3 record and of course you're as good as your record shows. I disagree greatly. The Ravens aren't a 9-3 team, of course luck is a big part of the game and the Ravens have gotten lucky A LOT, but SB bound, not even close.
That's your opinion. The Steelers lack the power. Period. I'll say it again. You are not the feared dominating team you hang onto. Ravens fans can't wait to play your team. It used to be you thought your team was unbeatable. The tide has turned with last year. The stats moving forward will be the measure. I think the Steelers will be much more easier for teams to win against moving forward. Yes you will play hard, but not as dominant by no means as in past. As for schedules, we will be ready for the Bengals and the Redskins. Denver will be our toughest game. Good luck...
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #216
White_Steel_Wolfe
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24314
My Mood: Amazed

Ravens a better team? That has got to be the best joke I've heard all week. First meeting we completely shut your putrid offense down and played with a 2nd QB who was playing on sprained/fractured ribs- AND still only lost by 3. Thank special teams for your touchdown- otherwise we'd be singing a different tune bitch.

Then yesterday the Steelers play your turdburds in their house with a 3RD STRING QB Batch who is playing only his second game in years. He then out plays flucko, your "elite", ha what am I kidding- your starting QB.
Had it not been for some perfect but dropped passes it wouldn't have gone down the wire.

23-20

Now please go whine and circle jerk at a Ravens board.
White_Steel_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #217
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Steel_Wolfe View Post
Ravens a better team? That has got to be the best joke I've heard all week. First meeting we completely shut your putrid offense down and played with a 2nd QB who was playing on sprained/fractured ribs- AND still only lost by 3. Thank special teams for your touchdown- otherwise we'd be singing a different tune bitch.

Then yesterday the Steelers play your turdburds in their house with a 3RD STRING QB Batch who is playing only his second game in years. He then out plays flucko, your "elite", ha what am I kidding- your starting QB.
Had it not been for some perfect but dropped passes it wouldn't have gone down the wire.

23-20

Now please go whine and circle jerk at a Ravens board.
Live in dreamland. You were losing thee quarters of the game. And forums are open to post in. I doubt we will see your team again this year, which you should hope you do not... But if so, when you lose, what excuse will you use? In any event, bring it on please....
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #218
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Quote:
You were congratulated on a win.. Read my posts. The better team, no. You won last night. You are down under us for the season to date and lost to us year. Again, good win last night. But as far as a collapse steelerschik, your remaining games will show what I am saying. It will be fun to see where you lay blame moving forward. Last night we lost due to Flacco with the fumble, plain and simple. Reed's interception had shut down a luckluster performance by Batch. We killed ourselves with the fumble after Reeds spectacular interception. Watch the replay. He was in the air all over your guy. But a win to you is a win and a good job done.. Hope we see you again in the playoffs but it is doubtful for your team
The Steelers are getting healthy. Mark my words....they are about to go on a serious roll. The Ravens were better for stretches this season...but they are not better now. They are a fragile team psychologically and emotionally and may just collapse down the stretch. They are no where near as mentally tough as the Steelers. If the Ravens manage to salvage a playoff home game and the Steelers come to town...you and ever other Raven fan will be crapping their pants. I've been on your forums....just like your team, you have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Mighty Steelers and you should.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #219
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,372 Times in 4,012 Posts

Quote:
Live in dreamland. You were losing thee quarters of the game. And forums are open to post in. I doubt we will see your team again this year, which you should hope you do not... But if so, when you lose, what excuse will you use? In any event, bring it on please....
You're saying we lost three quarters of a game, playing against a team that has Haloti Ngata, Terrell Suggs and Eddy 'I'm a fucking prick' Reed while Charlie Batch was in at quarterback? This is a joke, right?

Those three did absolutely dick all game. Sure, Eddy had a pick but then good ol' Joey - who might I remind you, Ravens fans said was elite - gave it right back to us. All we heard all week was how bad the score was going to be and how it was going to be embarrassing. The fact that Charlie kept it close was a win for the Steelers, and ultimately ended up with Suishi putting the final nail in. Shape it how you want, but the fact that the Steelers kept it close all game I'm sure brought many Ravens' fans piss to a boil.

"We won it for three quarters! That matters!"

Please stop acting like you have any clue what you're talking about. The fact the game was close was a win for this team, and the Ravens once again prove they aren't worth talking about among the big boys in the AFC. I suggest you skulk back to your Ravens message board and keep trying to make sense of a loss coming at the hands of a 38 year old veteran.

Don't let the door hit you.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #220
White_Steel_Wolfe
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24314
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:

No excuses here son but I'm sure you will disappear rather quickly when your turdburds are eliminated in the playoffs. Same story different year.

White_Steel_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote