Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #221
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

up next Chargers at our house. that's all that matters.

Ravens fans need to go watch film of the Redskins and quit poking for compliments from Steelers fans. Its never going to happen. Big mouth underperformers don't get our respect.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #222
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
That's your opinion. The Steelers lack the power. Period. I'll say it again. You are not the feared dominating team you hang onto. Ravens fans can't wait to play your team. It used to be you thought your team was unbeatable. The tide has turned with last year. The stats moving forward will be the measure. I think the Steelers will be much more easier for teams to win against moving forward. Yes you will play hard, but not as dominant by no means as in past. As for schedules, we will be ready for the Bengals and the Redskins. Denver will be our toughest game. Good luck...
LOL, really? You've asked them personally how they feel? The above stated is all your opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Sweetheart, if the tide had turned the Ravens would have swept the Steelers yet again. There is no tide turning until the Ravens knock the Steelers out of the POs a few times, like the Steelers have done to the Ravens. The tide is right where it's always been. And you've asked the Ravens if they'll be ready for the Bengals and Redskins too, huh? LOL, yeah, they'll be as ready as they were against the Steelers. They aren't good darling, sorry.

LOL, talk about dreamland cause your posts cannot possibly be serious.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #223
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
You're saying we lost three quarters of a game, playing against a team that has Haloti Ngata, Terrell Suggs and Eddy 'I'm a fucking prick' Reed while Charlie Batch was in at quarterback? This is a joke, right?

Those three did absolutely dick all game. Sure, Eddy had a pick but then good ol' Joey - who might I remind you, Ravens fans said was elite - gave it right back to us. All we heard all week was how bad the score was going to be and how it was going to be embarrassing. The fact that Charlie kept it close was a win for the Steelers, and ultimately ended up with Suishi putting the final nail in. Shape it how you want, but the fact that the Steelers kept it close all game I'm sure brought many Ravens' fans piss to a boil.

"We won it for three quarters! That matters!"

Please stop acting like you have any clue what you're talking about. The fact the game was close was a win for this team, and the Ravens once again prove they aren't worth talking about among the big boys in the AFC. I suggest you skulk back to your Ravens message board and keep trying to make sense of a loss coming at the hands of a 38 year old veteran.

Don't let the door hit you.
You guys beat us in our own house with a geriatric 3rd string QB. Fair enough....

But until you are ahead of us in the standings.... enjoy the view from the bottom looking up.

The Steelers are coming on and the Ravens are consistently streaky. The question is who gets hot at the end of the season? For a team that couldn't beat Cleveland, you all have a lot of swagger today. One week at a time.
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #224
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
You guys beat us in our own house with a geriatric 3rd string QB. Fair enough....

But until you are ahead of us in the standings.... enjoy the view from the bottom looking up.

The Steelers are coming on and the Ravens are consistently streaky. The question is who gets hot at the end of the season? For a team that couldn't beat Cleveland, you all have a lot of swagger today. One week at a time.
What difference does it make whose looking up at who when we all know the Ravens aren't going anywhere with their "record", which seems to be all that matters to the Ravens fans. Who gives a shit about a record. No SB, that record is completely and totally meaningless.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #225
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,155 Times in 480 Posts

Quote:

Again, the PROBLEM with Ravens fans, and this has been the same effect for years, is that you overrate yourself from a regular season record standpoint and want to rate yourselves to Pittsburgh when in reality, you're NOTHING but paper-champions who are obsessed with a rivalry that's only a FRACTION of your chances.

What I see, is a 9-3 Ravens football team who field a HORRENDOUS defense, who relies on special teams bailouts to cover up a very mediocre AT BEST QB under center and letting that OBSESSION of talking yourselves into letting Joe Flacco beat teams (when he can't) while neglecting Ray Rice.

You're simply not going anywhere and despite the record, your overall football product on the field is downright laughable and you'll have an early bounce!

Like I said earlier, you should be thanking us for exposing your fraud ass's so being one and done won't hurt as bad come January!
Old 12-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #226
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 5,663 Times in 2,409 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
What difference does it make whose looking up at who when we all know the Ravens aren't going anywhere with their "record", which seems to be all that matters to the Ravens fans. Who gives a shit about a record. No SB, that record is completely and totally meaningless.
record does mean something for playoff positioning. it's tougher to do it on the road
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #227
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:

I think we were the team getting hot at the end and then Ben's injury derailed that. We had won 4 in a row and then lost 2 with him out. This win was important to stabilize this team. With Ben coming back will we be able to pick up where we left off 3 weeks ago? We're also getting healthier than we've been all season. If Troy and Ben are back for good and Woodley and Ike come back before playoffs, we will be a tough out for any team.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #228
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
record does mean something for playoff positioning. it's tougher to do it on the road
Yes, I know that. I was just pointing out they're going on and on about their standings. My point is standings mean squat when you end up empty handed at the end of the season, like they always do. I don't care if you're the first seed or sixth seed. Besides, didn't the Ravens just lose at home to a beat up team of back ups?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #229
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Again, the PROBLEM with Ravens fans, and this has been the same effect for years, is that you overrate yourself from a regular season record standpoint and want to rate yourselves to Pittsburgh when in reality, you're NOTHING but paper-champions who are obsessed with a rivalry that's only a FRACTION of your chances.
You ever considered generalizing less? Not trying to give you too much of a hard time, but I feel like some of your comments don't take into account the fact that everyone is different.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #230
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,478 Times in 1,652 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
yup, and who knows - the Ravens may or may not regain that #2 seed.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote