Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #231
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
LOL, really? You've asked them personally how they feel? The above stated is all your opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Sweetheart, if the tide had turned the Ravens would have swept the Steelers yet again. There is no tide turning until the Ravens knock the Steelers out of the POs a few times, like the Steelers have done to the Ravens. The tide is right where it's always been. And you've asked the Ravens if they'll be ready for the Bengals and Redskins too, huh? LOL, yeah, they'll be as ready as they were against the Steelers. They aren't good darling, sorry.

LOL, talk about dreamland cause your posts cannot possibly be serious.
We are not good. We are "very good". Joe needs to be calm, focused and confident. When he is we beat the best of all teams. When he is not, we loose games, just like your team does. Ravens fans will be right there fighting for our team until the end. You will not win all your remaining games hun.. Sorry... But good luck to you anyway.
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #232
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
We are not good. We are "very good". Joe needs to be calm, focused and confident. When he is we beat the best of all teams. When he is not, we loose games, just like your team does. Ravens fans will be right there fighting for our team until the end. You will not win all your remaining games hun.. Sorry... But good luck to you anyway.
That's ok darlin, neither will the Ravens. And "very" good team is a stretch, average, not very good. Definitely not SB good. But good luck to you as well, they're gonna need it to win, but they'll get it like they always do, hence 9-3.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #233
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723

Other then John Harbaugh, I really do not have any ill will towards anyone else on that team from top to bottom. I live in California so I do not run into Raven fans much and their whining. Harbaugh on the other hand bothers me to no end. His sideline antics remind me of Tom Coughlin when he was with the Jags when the Steelers and the Jags were division rivals.

Win a Super Bowl Ravens, not 2000, now, with your current team and then you can talk all you want. Problem is, Joe Flacco plays great 2 1/2 times a month and the other 1 1/2, he blows chunks. He needs to make up his mind on whether he is great or not.
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #234
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18796

I did not attack you, were you insinuating that? I was just commenting that of course one change in events occurs it could change the entire game. That is obvious. Dwelling on that is pointless.

If the Titanic did not hit an iceberg it would not have sunk, no?

Was I surprised we won? Yes. Was I surprised it was close? No.

Quote:
And you go tthe win and my Congrats. But two weeks ago I had to listen to your fans pissing and moaning. I merely bring up some key things in the game and some get extremely angry. It's all in fun, but when it turns to a personal attack, then expect it back.
Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #235
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentyvalve View Post
I did not attack you, were you insinuating that? I was just commenting that of course one change in events occurs it could change the entire game. That is obvious. Dwelling on that is pointless.

If the Titanic did not hit an iceberg it would not have sunk, no?

Was I surprised we won? Yes. Was I surprised it was close? No.
No by all means not you. Only some of my conversations with others were. Trust me I enjoy the rivalry immensely. Your fans on our boards and we do the same. :)
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #236
TheDude
Draft Prospect

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!
Member Number: 24204

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
Ray has had years to demonstrate that his conversion was legit. Honestly, I have grown to respect the guy through the years.
conversion? HAHAHAHA

He's the biggest self promoting, self aggrandizing, "christian" I've ever seen.

There are professional wrestlers out there with more class!!!

For Christ's sake....get it

TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #237
The Curtain's Crusader
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17934

Quote:
You were congratulated on a win.. Read my posts. The better team, no. You won last night. You are down under us for the season to date and lost to us year. Again, good win last night. But as far as a collapse steelerschik, your remaining games will show what I am saying. It will be fun to see where you lay blame moving forward. Last night we lost due to Flacco with the fumble, plain and simple. Reed's interception had shut down a luckluster performance by Batch. We killed ourselves with the fumble after Reeds spectacular interception. Watch the replay. He was in the air all over your guy. But a win to you is a win and a good job done.. Hope we see you again in the playoffs but it is doubtful for your team

You are SO full of crap. You keep "congratulating" us on the win, and keep spouting the same trash. Your "congratulations" is nothing but an empty word, and it's evident by your all your posts. Freakin go home to your board.

All this crap about the fumble being the nail in the coffin. Blah, blah, blah. Your crap play was the nail in the coffin. That one fumble didn't help, but that wasn't your only problem, by far!
The Curtain's Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Curtain's Crusader For This Useful Post:
SuperSteelers (12-03-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #238
GMU Steeler
Team Owner

Member Number: 16173

Didn't we hear from the Ravens fans that we "were done" as a team after week one last year? To paraphrase Robert Emmet, let no man write our epitaphs. And the Ravens have plenty of holes themselves.
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #239
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMU Steeler View Post
Didn't we hear from the Ravens fans that we "were done" as a team after week one last year? To paraphrase Robert Emmet, let no man write our epitaphs. And the Ravens have plenty of holes themselves.
I thought you were done. I did. I knew the Ravens had plenty of holes, but I didn't foresee this. I thought you were done. But hey - nobody is perfect. I also thought you'd beat the pants off the Browns and I was shocked at how badly Batch looked in that game.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #240
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
conversion? HAHAHAHA

He's the biggest self promoting, self aggrandizing, "christian" I've ever seen.

There are professional wrestlers out there with more class!!!

For Christ's sake....get it

You are entitled to your opinion...but I am able to evaluate people apart from the color of their team uniform. What has Ray done over the last 10 years that leads you to believe he was insincere? I respect Ray...he doesn't whine about refs and blame everyone and everything else when they lose (unlike many of his team mates and his punk coach).
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote