Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 PM   #271
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
they werent "rape victims". they were loose skanks on a money grab.

true victims of crime were 2 young men laying dead in the streets. or were they not really dead and on a cash grab for their families? unfortunately those 2 corpses were unable to "alledge" ray did anything.

for you to compare the 2 shows the reprehinsible and misguided belief 99% of all ravenfans have.
Victim blaming. . . CLASSIC.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #272
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,998 Times in 4,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Ya know, I was going to come in here and commend Ravens fans for keeping it somewhat classy, but of course the rape comments come out. It's just what ignorant piece of shit Ravens fans do because they don't know any better.

Get the fuck off our boards, pal. Your garbage isn't wanted here.

By the way, you got your asses handed to you by a 38 year old end-of-his-rope quarterback. You can't possibly be talking any shit right now.

SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #273
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Ya know, I was going to come in here and commend Ravens fans for keeping it somewhat classy, but of course the rape comments come out. It's just what ignorant piece of shit Ravens fans do because they don't know any better.

Get the fuck off our boards, pal. Your garbage isn't wanted here.

By the way, you got your asses handed to you by a 38 year old end-of-his-rope quarterback. You can't possibly be talking any shit right now.

0 rape comments before the the equally false ray is a murderer made its weekly appearance. Not going to let that garbage slide, sorry.

EDIT: We beat you by three points and we 'barely squeak out a win'. You beat us by 3 points and our 'asses were handed to us'? Get over yourself. You won a close game with your admittedly great defense. Congrats.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:18 PM   #274
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,159 Times in 3,479 Posts

Quote:
since you are a ravenfan i will buy that you are THIS gullible...

tell me this-

do you believe everything a drunk broad in a bar tells you, or do you just wait for them to leave the premises and watch your buddies shank them in the street?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #275
ETL
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 14528

Quote:
0 rape comments before the the equally false ray is a murderer made its weekly appearance. Not going to let that garbage slide, sorry.

EDIT: We beat you by three points and we 'barely squeak out a win'. You beat us by 3 points and our 'asses were handed to us'? Get over yourself. You won a close game with your admittedly great defense. Congrats.
BP - your coach is an a-hole - always has been and always will be. He is your a-hole so you may not care but as soon as he becomes the coach of another team - you will see him as the a-hole he is.

Ray Rice is a legit star. Your QB is good but he will never get you to the SB. Philip Rivers will get his team to a SB before Flacco does. Boldin is your Hines Ward - slow but tough as nails. Torrey Smith is a legit talent as are Webb and Ngati on the defense.

I respect your team because they are competitive. We can ignore the Bengals and Browns just like you guys do.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #276
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,365 Times in 566 Posts

Quote:
You CLEARLY got your ass handed to you, SOUNDLY. We dominated you in pretty much all ends of the field and on the score-sheet. If it wasn't for us repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot (which led to TWO Ravens scores, just like the first game) then we smoke you guys on the scoreboard too.

We won a "close" game against your admittedly elite QB and vaunted defense by a team we scrapped together days before the game, LOL.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #277
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
since you are a ravenfan i will buy that you are THIS gullible...

tell me this-

do you believe everything a drunk broad in a bar tells you, or do you just wait for them to leave the premises and watch your buddies shank them in the street?
I do my best not to ignore 500 pages of investigative evidence and testimony from several different victims. Weird how all these skanks gravitate to just one celebrity for their money grab.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #278
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,662 Times in 1,581 Posts

charlie batch - rookie year

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
lloydwoodson (12-03-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #279
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
You CLEARLY got your ass handed to you, SOUNDLY. We dominated you in pretty much all ends of the field and on the score-sheet. If it wasn't for us repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot (which led to TWO Ravens scores, just like the first game) then we smoke you guys on the scoreboard too.

We won a "close" game against your admittedly elite QB and vaunted defense by a team we scrapped together days before the game, LOL.
8 turnovers against the browns. 2 games back in the division. Loser on all tiebreakers. Going to Denver first round if you mke the playoffs.

Superbowl bound lol.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #280
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:

tell me this-

do you believe everything a drunk broad in a bar tells you?
Yes. In fact, that is why I go to bars.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote