Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #301
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,385 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

I dunno but that hair is disturbing
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #302
SoCalFan
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 14860
My Mood: Buzzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
I dunno but that hair is disturbing
Thats Bobby Jr!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #303
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalFan View Post
Thats Bobby Jr!

I was just thinking about him too. It has to be, that's about how I always pictured him.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #304
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
No one is slandering here.

Its simple. Ravens fans trolling on these boards wanted to make the claim that Ray Ray is beyond reproach. And that is just not true.

On the field he has been a liability for years. He simply is not a 3 down LB any longer. Ben (and every other QB that faces Balt) has picked on him for years in the passing game. He has become a caricature of himself on the field.....nothing but pregame dances and speeches like something right outta pro wrasslin

In the locker room he has thrown nearly every QB teammate he has ever had under the bus. He has bitched publicly about his coaches and teammates throughout his career...always blaming someone else for his franchises failures. Which by the way takes place year in/year out....both failure & the immediate barrage of excuses that Ray spews.

Off the field he is complete fraud who has changed his image from "thugged-out, tough guy LB coming at ya from the streets and da U" to "wise, old preacher man who beat the justice system and lived to tell the tale". Really something to be proud of. What a man of the cloth!

As for Ben....what does that have to do w the price of tea in China or Baltimore's favorite false prophet?

I dont see Ben out there preaching every time he gets interviewed. I never, NEVER have seen or heard Ben throw a teammate or coach under the bus. In spite of being beat to death and sacked a record number of times throughout his career....never called out the OLine, never blamed the OC or HC.

Run along you schmuck

When Ray's career ends and he's collecting money for God on the 700 club...I hope he robs you of your savings you schmuck
Ray Lewis:

Ray Lewis is a linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL).

He established the Ray Lewis 52 Foundation to provide personal and economic assistance to disadvantaged youth. The foundation has funded such events as adopting ten families in Baltimore City community for the holidays, an annual celebrity auction and bowling tournament, the Great Maryland Duck Derby, Thanksgiving food drives on North Avenue in Baltimore and Ray’s Summer Days.

Lewis has also been involved in pressing political, business, and philanthropic leaders for a stronger commitment to disability sports both here and in the developing world.

Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebr...#ixzz2EHY7mnzD
Follow us: @looktothestars on Twitter | looktothestarsorg on Facebook

You:

. . .

You=Schmuck

End of Story. Keep up the internet tough guy stuff, makes you look super cool, but get your facts straight. Ray is not a fraud, he is a pillar of the community.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #305
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Ray Lewis:

Ray Lewis is a linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL).

He established the Ray Lewis 52 Foundation to provide personal and economic assistance to disadvantaged youth. The foundation has funded such events as adopting ten families in Baltimore City community for the holidays, an annual celebrity auction and bowling tournament, the Great Maryland Duck Derby, Thanksgiving food drives on North Avenue in Baltimore and Ray’s Summer Days.

Lewis has also been involved in pressing political, business, and philanthropic leaders for a stronger commitment to disability sports both here and in the developing world.

You:

. . .

You=Schmuck

End of Story. Keep up the internet tough guy stuff, makes you look super cool, but get your facts straight. Ray is not a fraud, he is a pillar of the community.

Looks like Ray has turned his life around in the right direction. I don't know what happened that night, but 2 guys died and someone in that limo did it. Ray either did it, assisted, or helped cover it up, none of which is good.

I'm glad he does the right thing for his community. He should. He has a lot to be thankful for.

I have to be honest. It does make me a little sick that he's glorified in the media so much and all about that incident has been forgotten. He was never treated anywhere near the level of hatred received by Mike Vick. For him to have endorsements and to be beloved by so many seems out of whack. But really, I think everyone deserves some type of redemption and it looks like he is making the most of his second chance.
steelerchad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #306
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,385 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Ray Lewis:

You:

. . .

You=Schmuck

and Ray makes sure the cameras are around every single fucking time he does something so "godly." How about some of these players make anonymous donations and keep their traps shut. In no way would I want any of my kids looking up to any of these guys. They can admire their skills on the field - but let's stop pretending they can relate to the common folk, or are real pillars of any community. When Joe Shmoe visits a hospital, donates a check even though he can't really afford to give a lot - are there articles about him, interviews with him? No. Ray Lewis needs to quit whoring in front of the camera and quit being such a pretender.

No one makes it to the NFL without an ego - but I'm getting tired of fans of any team having an orgasm over what guys do in the community. As far as Vick goes - he's vilified because he killed a living thing that doesn't have a voice, and no way to defend itself. There are plenty of people that would prefer dogs over human beings. Humans can be a lot uglier - which is why whatever Ray did is swept under the rug a little more easily IMO
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
TheDude (12-06-2012)
Old 12-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #307
TheDude
Draft Prospect

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!
Member Number: 24204

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
and Ray makes sure the cameras are around every single fucking time he does something so "godly." How about some of these players make anonymous donations and keep their traps shut. In no way would I want any of my kids looking up to any of these guys. They can admire their skills on the field - but let's stop pretending they can relate to the common folk, or are real pillars of any community. When Joe Shmoe visits a hospital, donates a check even though he can't really afford to give a lot - are there articles about him, interviews with him? No. Ray Lewis needs to quit whoring in front of the camera and quit being such a pretender.

No one makes it to the NFL without an ego - but I'm getting tired of fans of any team having an orgasm over what guys do in the community. As far as Vick goes - he's vilified because he killed a living thing that doesn't have a voice, and no way to defend itself. There are plenty of people that would prefer dogs over human beings. Humans can be a lot uglier - which is why whatever Ray did is swept under the rug a little more easily IMO
well put fury

pillar of the community...hahahaha

TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #308
SoCalFan
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 14860
My Mood: Buzzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
well put fury

pillar of the community...hahahaha
Pffft...I would be a "pillar of the community" too if I got away with murder! Hes a punk thug through and through!!!