Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #61
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: Hines Ward does The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
I had a whole thing typed up about last night's episode, but somehow I lost it. I really need to stop drinking during the Steelers games.

so you're saying the Steelers drive you to drink?

I've been meaning to post about this for quite some time, but kept forgetting about it. It drives me absolutely crazy that those people don't take proper blood and body fluid precautions. I guess all that gets thrown out the window during the zombie apocalypse, though.

they are already infected with the virus or whatever, just don't get bit

Why, why, why won't Glen or Maggie kill Merle? The only thing I can think of is they haven't killed him out of respect for Daryl. Nothing else makes sense.

glenn had his chance, he got pounded, obvioulsy Maggie needs a stronger man to take care of her

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, that Michone killed Penny, but so happy she stabbed the Governor in the eye with a shard of glass. The Governor is a coward. Running from the fight. Asshole.

Andrea stopped Michonne from killing him - blame her

I was impressed with Andrea and Michone respecting each other as female warriors.

I never understand these lesbian love triangles, Andrea was pretty hot for Michonne for a time

Carl is becoming quite the little warrior himself.

he should just jump Beth's bones, he wants her bad

Rick saw "Shane." A little cuckoo still going on there.

he's cracked

The prisoner thought Carol was a lesbian because she had short hair.

that was hilarious

That same prisoner hitting on 17 year old Beth.

who wouldn't?

Who calls you that?

My flock

Well, they left us hanging, that's for sure...best show of the season and they saved it for last

walker bones for weapons, now that was cool....the bar fight between Michonne and the Guv was great too, all kinds of shit happening

have to wait till 10 Feb now

did you watch the Talking Dead - the director that made the episode was on...sounds like things are going to get really crazy, they showed some scenes from the next episode, our little group in the prison might need saving
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #62
Fire Haley
Banned

Quote:
So Daryl and Merle are in the arena with all those at Woodbury looking on. I agree that the Governor is setting it up as a Daryl and Merle showdown, and I also think the walkers he has will be involved. I also think those walkers will have teeth this time. However, I think that Daryl and Merle will come together and fight them off (blood is thicker than water), or Merle will be killed since he's such an asshole. But, really, I have . Just speculating.
sounds good to me

but this is still all Andrea's fault

I think her stopping Michonne from killing the Guv will turn out to be a really bad thing. If the aquariums full of chomping heads didn't give her a clue I'd think seeing Daryl again might make her realize what side she's on....of course if she had any sense she'd already have got the hell out of there....but no, she's the faithful ho type
Old 12-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #63
Fire Haley
Banned

sneak peek clip, for those that can't wait

Rick better get home, pronto
Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #64
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,674 Times in 2,546 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
this is still all Andrea's fault.

I think her stopping Michonne from killing the Guv will turn out to be a really bad thing.
Oh yeah, no doubt. Anyone not stopping that jerk is a really bad thing.

Quote:
If the aquariums full of chomping heads didn't give her a clue I'd think seeing Daryl again might make her realize what side she's on....of course if she had any sense she'd already have got the hell out of there....but no, she's the faithful ho type
Another thing I've been thinking of is whether or not Andrea will somehow intervene in the showdown or spar or whatever between Merle and Daryl. If she finally gets a clue, she may just be the one to save these two guys by killing the walkers or something, if that is indeed what happens. She did have a gun. Or, she may just save Daryl and the hell with Merle.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #65
Fire Haley
Banned

Quote:
Or, she may just save Daryl and the hell with Merle.
that would be the best option, still don't know how Merle and Daryl will get along, could be losing one of them
Old 12-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #66
Fire Haley
Banned

the offseason begins...

What do you mean I'm wrong? oh yeah? take that...

Man shoots girlfriend over 'Walking Dead' argument

Police say a Willston Park, New York, man shot his girlfriend in the back Monday following an argument about the AMC adaptation of The Walking Dead.

According to police, the argument escalated and even continued through text messages after Gelderman left the apartment to spend the night at her parents’ house. When Gelderman returned to try to smooth things over with her boyfriend, police allege he was sitting on the stairs with a .22-caliber rifle; a single round pierced her lung and diaphragm and shattered her ribs. Gurman was arrested when he took Gelderman to the hospital. She’s in stable condition with the bullet still in her body.

At Gurman's arraignment Tuesday his attorney, Edward L. Lieberman, entered a not guilty plea on behalf of his client, but outside court he acknowledged that Gurman unintentionally shot his girlfriend.

"The rifle went off accidentally," Lieberman said.

"I just know that he felt very adamant that there could be some type of military mishap that would result in some sort of virus or something being released that could cause terrible things to happen," Cote said.

Gelderman, Cote said, thought her boyfriend's belief was absurd.

"She felt that it was ridiculous," Cote said.

The argument escalated, police said, and Gelderman decided not to spend the night at Gurman's apartment and instead went to her parents' home.

Later, the two continued arguing through text messages, Cote said. Gelderman became concerned because Gurman had become so agitated, police said, and went to his apartment to try and calm him down

When Gelderman showed up, Gurman told police he was sitting on the stairs holding his rifle.

"She tried to defuse the situation and calm him down and told him, 'Let's just go to bed,' " Cote said.

Gurman pointed the rifle and fired one round into the middle of Gelderman's back as she climbed the stairs, police said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/c...ment-1.4289872
Old 12-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #67
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

What a fucking coward. Not only shooting someone in the back, but shooting a girl in the back. I hope he gets ass raped daily in jail.
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (12-08-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #68
Fire Haley
Banned

obviously just a warning shot, everybody knows if you really wanted to hurt somebody you'd shoot them in the head
Old 12-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #69
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

For anyone interested:

The Walking Dead Full Season Marathon on Sat., Dec. 31

Still trying to hammer out your New Year's Eve plans? On Sat., Dec. 31 AMC will air a full-series, back-to-back The Walking Dead marathon beginning with the series Pilot, "Days Gone Bye" at 11AM | 10C and culminating with the Season 2 Midseason Finale, "Pretty Much Dead Already" at (when else?) Midnight | 11C. Bicycle Girl, the CDC, Sophia's disappearance, and Sophia's reappearance are all ready to help you count down to 2012.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...s-marathon.php
Old 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM   #70
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter