Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #11
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Music...sweet, sweet music

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
good for him for breaking off a TD run. What happened to the other players on the field that got out-physicaled? If Rice doesn't show up, usually Boldin does. I'll give him the TD. Guess what though. That's 2 TDs total in two games.

You can take your stats man. Wins and losses are all that matter. Sure, we bitched cause you beat us with our gimpy guy. It still took you a special teams play to win that one too. We're 7-5 but you're fan base is a lot more worried than we are.

Enjoy
Look, I don't care about the stats, I want the damn W. I brought up Rice because someone said he was ineffective. Now sit there and tell me 6.5 yards a carry is ineffective. The issue was the damn game plan. We definitely got outplayed, I'm not making excuses, just trying to get the facts straight--there's too much football ignorance in the world.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #12
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Let's play out the rest of the season before you start kissing your own ass.

Not as an excuse, but to refute your claim, Baltimore did not have their first stringers. Jimmy Smith, Lardarius Webb--our starting cornerbacks, Ed Dickson, Dannell Ellerbe (2nd in tackles), and Suggs went out during the game. So, you guys outplayed us for sure, but you weren't playing us at full strength (to borrow from the Steeler's famous excuse book).

Finally, you did not respond to my point about Rice and his 6.5 yards per carry, except to quote Cartman. You brought up how Ray was ineffective, and I showed you in one sentence he was not. Since you didn't have a response, you just trolled, so I am done with you . See you in January.
Is it me or does this sound like more music? I actually think he's about to cry. Are you? Oh please do. We would all love that so much!

Ha ha ha...more Ravens crying because they come up second best again! Please keep wining and crying little Raven. I will drink your tears of sorrow. I love the sweet joy of the music of your complaints. Trolling? Nah just speaking truth. You might be done with me but our team is not done with you. Perhaps you should grab some cheese to go along with that wine. What sweet music it is to hear a Ravens fans heart crush under the weight of a true championship team. Ray Rice was shut down all night long. 6.5 does not compare to our worst. So our worst is your best an that's pretty sad.

Ha ha ha..sweet sweet music. Please cry some more. Steeles fans love the misery of a hurting Raven! Paybacks a €]*}>|+\!~*!
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #13
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 9,425 Times in 4,018 Posts
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Look, I don't care about the stats, I want the damn W. I brought up Rice because someone said he was ineffective. Now sit there and tell me 6.5 yards a carry is ineffective. The issue was the damn game plan. We definitely got outplayed, I'm not making excuses, just trying to get the facts straight--there's too much football ignorance in the world.
I know Cam Cameron has been under a lot of criticism for awhile now, just like Bruce Arians was here.

Arians was eventually run out of town, how has Cameron been able to hold onto his job?
Old 12-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #14
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Its because of Flacco's twin brother who they just hired as general manager...he wants to be called Jelly bean...wait...or was it jelly ball...oh wait that was it...

He wanted to be called Sir Sandwich.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 AM   #15
SteelKid212
Starter

Member Number: 13746
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
Its because of Flacco's twin brother who they just hired as general manager...he wants to be called Jelly bean...wait...or was it jelly ball...oh wait that was it...

He wanted to be called Sir Sandwich.

you sir.. are an ass.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #16
SteeleReign
Team President

Member Number: 13943

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKid212 View Post
you sir.. are an ass.
Yeah, think this went a tad too far.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #17
Stu Pidasso
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
I love it. It took a day or two to sink in but boy oh boy are the Ravens fans complaining and barking and flying excuse after excuse..."the never ran Ray Rice" blah blah blah and "Ed Reed was held...he never had pass interference called..." blah blah blah.

Ha ha ha! I love it. They have all gone into melt down. They've been yelling and mean and even some of my friends from church are bitter and snippy about it.
Hate to be the Debbie Downer here, but weren't we doing the same thing after the Browns loss?
Stu Pidasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Let's play out the rest of the season before you start kissing your own ass.

Not as an excuse, but to refute your claim, Baltimore did not have their first stringers. Jimmy Smith, Lardarius Webb--our starting cornerbacks, Ed Dickson, Dannell Ellerbe (2nd in tackles), and Suggs went out during the game. So, you guys outplayed us for sure, but you weren't playing us at full strength (to borrow from the Steeler's famous excuse book).

Finally, you did not respond to my point about Rice and his 6.5 yards per carry, except to quote Cartman. You brought up how Ray was ineffective, and I showed you in one sentence he was not. Since you didn't have a response, you just trolled, so I am done with you . See you in January.
Funny how when we brought up in the first game that we didn't have Ben behind center all of the Ravens trolls on here said "No excuses!" and we lost fair and square and now that the roles are reversed you bring up every guy on your roster that has a stubbed toe or is experiencing menstrual cramps and couldn't play.

Jimmy Smith sucks anyway so his loss is a moot point. Corey Graham has done just as much or more in a couple of games as his replacement than Smith has in a couple of years of sitting on the bench nursing his sore vagina most of the time. It's a joke to even bring that guy up at this point.

For every guy you just mentioned, we could match you with another to offset it. Losing a starting QB and then his 2nd string backup is waaaaaay more damaging to a team than any other couple of guys on the field. Tell me honestly how you think your team would fair if Flacco and Taylor went down and you had to rely on Dennis Dixon or somebody else against us in our house against Ben? I can tell you it would NOT turn out like it did for your team and you're fooling yourself if you believe your team could have pulled THAT off. Don't hate because our team nutted up and schooled yours.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #19
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKid212 View Post
you sir.. are an ass.
Just a little one though...