Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Tailgate Party

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #11
Tx777
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 14928
Default Re: V Dallas 12/16

Hey Dave,
Sounds like a great plan. My hotel is just a few miles from the lot. When you order let me know so I can also. For everything they offer it seems like a great deal
Tx777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #12
Tx777
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioHaz43 View Post
Hey Tx777, this is Dave from last year's Houston tailgate. I'm headed to Big D with the same crew as last year so let's meet up and get a tailgate goin. I see some responses but nothing looks organized yet. Other folks want to tailgate?

I was thinking of parking here- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dallas-Cowbo...-/251126864309

They have a free shuttle to get you in/out, pretty cheap, and a decent tailgate scene from what gather. I was thinking to at least start here, tailgate a couple hrs, then head in to the game. Thoughts?
Did you decide on a lot yet Dave?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #13
windman
Water Boy

Member Number: 24509

Hey yall not sure if yall are interested but that one guy that i talked about up there is offering a tailgate for $60 all you can eat all you can drink. He also said he still has some game packages with tickets as well.
windman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
BioHaz43
Water Boy

Member Number: 16959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx777 View Post
Did you decide on a lot yet Dave?
Yeah, I went ahead and booked the MidSouth parking lot. Even if we decide to tailgate in one of the main lots we still needed a place to park and this is cheap and from what I can tell will make getting in/out of the stadium pretty easy.

BioHaz43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #15
BioHaz43
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by windman View Post
Hey yall not sure if yall are interested but that one guy that i talked about up there is offering a tailgate for $60 all you can eat all you can drink. He also said he still has some game packages with tickets as well.
Are you doing one of the pre-paid tailgates? I'm thinking about Bill Bate's tailgate for $50- mainly to have a bunch of folks to hang out with. But with a decent size group x $50 a person we can put together a damn good tailgate ourselves!

I have some friends coming from HOU that are willing to bring grill/cooler/chairs if folks are down to tailgate in the MidSouth lot with us! :

drink:
Old 12-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
Tx777
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Are you doing one of the pre-paid tailgates? I'm thinking about Bill Bate's tailgate for $50- mainly to have a bunch of folks to hang out with. But with a decent size group x $50 a person we can put together a damn good tailgate ourselves!

I have some friends coming from HOU that are willing to bring grill/cooler/chairs if folks are down to tailgate in the MidSouth lot with us! :

drink:
Dave let me know and we'll bring some meat to grill up and of course beer. Im def parking at MidSouth
Old 12-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #17
Island Steeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 24612

New to thisboard but an old, lifetime fan. Will be coming down from NW Arkansas with my fiancee to watch my beloved Steelers. Just looking for tailgating or even barhopping on Saturday night ideas.
Island Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #18
BioHaz43
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx777 View Post
Dave let me know and we'll bring some meat to grill up and of course beer. Im def parking at MidSouth
Sorry Anthony, we are still debating the all-inclusive tailgate or grilling on our own at Midsouth. We have a Packers fan with us that wants to see his game during the tailgate...

I hope to have this squared away this afternoon before I jump on my flight but I will at least know by Saturday morning what exactly we are doing.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #19
BioHaz43
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Steeler View Post
New to thisboard but an old, lifetime fan. Will be coming down from NW Arkansas with my fiancee to watch my beloved Steelers. Just looking for tailgating or even barhopping on Saturday night ideas.
I've never been to Dallas so I can't speak to much. I'm staying Fri night in Big D and Sat/Sun in Ft. Worth. Sat night we are hitting up Billy Bob's honky tonk and maybe a rodeo (when in Rome...).

For Dallas I was told to check out the Uptown/McKinney area for a good selection of bars/restaurants. I'm probably heading there tonight when I get in.

Hope that helps a bit!
The Following User Says Thank You to BioHaz43 For This Useful Post:
Island Steeler (12-17-2012)
Old 12-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #20
BioHaz43
Water Boy

Quote:

I hope to have this squared away this afternoon before I jump on my flight but I will at least know by Saturday morning what exactly we are doing.
We booked the all-inclusive tailgate- do a web search for Bill Bate's Ultimate Tailgate Party. $50 plus a $3 booking fee.

I hope to see a few others from Steeler Nation!

Go Steelers!