Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 12-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #21
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Suggs surrenders his guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
News reporters report Terrell Suggs has had to surrender all his hand guns to police for the time being till the police are done their investigation for domestic abuse/violence against him.

Baltimore Ravens are pure garbage and have trash on their team. What a bunch of cesspool for team mates. Pure filth and this is just further proof. I think he was still mad over us beating his butt on last Sunday's game. Suggs is a real piece of muck. He is a waste of life.

Championship teams have their stuff together off the field as well as on it. That's why Pittsburgh are champions and Ravens are just pure Baltimore hooker trash. Is there anyone on that team not a thug or a criminal?

What a disgrace to football!

Harrison. Plaxico. Holmes. Roethlisberger.

/thread
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #22
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,349 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Let's ask Tico what he thinks.

Honestly, does this question even need asked?
I'm not asking Tico nuttin. That dog's dumb. He got it wrong this week, too.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #23
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524
Default Re: Suggs surrenders his guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Harrison. Plaxico. Holmes. Roethlisberger.

/thread
This.

Plaxico went to jail for felony gun charges. Yeah.... the Steelers are really setting the standard for embracing only players that have no off the field issues.

Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #24
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,964 Times in 3,515 Posts

Wedding bells ring for Terrell Suggs

Suggs wrote on his Facebook page on Saturday morning that he got married on Friday night.

“Last night I married my best friend and the love of my life. Our son gave her away and our daughter looked like a miniature version of my beautiful bride as she stood next to her. I’m a lucky, lucky man. Thank you God for all of your blessings and for showing me such amazing favor,” Suggs wrote.

According to USA Today, the wedding came three days after Suggs’ now-wife, Candace Williams, removed a protective order that she got against Suggs on November 20. When she requested that order, Williams claimed that Suggs punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a car he was driving while their two children sat inside. That was at least the second time that Williams claimed Suggs had been violent to her in the presence of their children; in 2009 Williams claimed that Suggs threw a soap dispenser at her head, hit her in the chest with his hand, and held a bottle of bleach over her and their then-1-year-old son.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...stic-violence/

Glad that the 2 children of the bride and groom were able to participate in the ceremony
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #25
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 5,430 Times in 2,639 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms and gets married

"I have never hit my wife" will never be more true....

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #26
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 10,402 Times in 4,387 Posts
Default Re: Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms and gets married

Oh, Ravens fans. You guys have more important thing to worry about than bringing up the Steelers' issues. How about worrying about how badly Manning is going to buttfuck that secondary on Sunday? Or the fact that just after you guys are done bending over, Eli is going to come in and push Harbaugh's head right back into the pillow. For his sake, I hope he at least uses lube.

If you can't stop Charlie Batch, I can only imagine what two legitimate quarterbacks will be able to do.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #27
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,349 Posts
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Wedding bells ring for Terrell Suggs

Suggs wrote on his Facebook page on Saturday morning that he got married on Friday night.

“Last night I married my best friend and the love of my life. Our son gave her away and our daughter looked like a miniature version of my beautiful bride as she stood next to her. I’m a lucky, lucky man. Thank you God for all of your blessings and for showing me such amazing favor,” Suggs wrote.

According to USA Today, the wedding came three days after Suggs’ now-wife, Candace Williams, removed a protective order that she got against Suggs on November 20. When she requested that order, Williams claimed that Suggs punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a car he was driving while their two children sat inside. That was at least the second time that Williams claimed Suggs had been violent to her in the presence of their children; in 2009 Williams claimed that Suggs threw a soap dispenser at her head, hit her in the chest with his hand, and held a bottle of bleach over her and their then-1-year-old son.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...stic-violence/

Glad that the 2 children of the bride and groom were able to participate in the ceremony
She files for a protective order because she claims Suggs physically abused her, and then she marries him a few days later.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #28
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 10,402 Times in 4,387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
She files for a protective order because she claims Suggs physically abused her, and then she marries him a few days later.
She's engaged to a Raven - she's obviously not the sharpest tool.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote