Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 AM   #51
Booted
Water Boy

Tetris Champion!
Member Number: 13777
Default Re: Beat the Cowboys at all cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Mike Tomlin not only didn‘t object to Keisel‘s candidness, he agrees with him.

Tomlin made a surprising admission Tuesday by saying Keisel‘s analysis was correct.

“I don‘t mind a guy speaking the truth as he sees it under any circumstances,” Tomlin said. “I‘m a result-oriented guy, and the result of that performance would lead you to believe that‘s a possibility. So I don‘t run away from that. ... I felt good about our preparation and our overall game-readiness, but our play didn‘t display that. I agree with him.”
Tomlin agrees with player's public criticism. Lord Belichick would have had this player on the next bus to Oakland.
Booted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #52
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,093 Times in 764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booted View Post
Tomlin agrees with player's public criticism. Lord Belichick would have had this player on the next bus to Oakland.
Well when one of the last "respected elders" on the team calls the whole team out , does that meam Tomlin's act is getting stale too? Like Cowher's did?
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #53
steelfury02
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 2,851 Times in 1,373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Well when one of the last "respected elders" on the team calls the whole team out , does that meam Tomlin's act is getting stale too? Like Cowher's did?
my opinion is that there is some dead weight with bad attitude, and it is affecting the players confidence in the team's ability as a whole, and in the week's preparation and how that equates to what you put out on the field. Attitude about who you work with and what you're working on is a pretty common issue in a lot of working environments.

I've worked with plenty of people that had contagious attitudes - both for the better and worse. I've seen the guy who didn't have a lot of skills, but had great personality and his hard work overcome everything. I've seen the guy with a ton of skills, but a poor attitude about the work in front of him. Other people fed off of what they saw in the hard worker and the guy with great skills but terrible attitude. The guy with the bad attitude and work ethic wasn't going to be allowed to have any effect on the others and the atmosphere we were trying to build in the workplace. You are allowed to disagree, but you still better work your ass off and keep your mouth shut outside of closed doors. If you thought the truth was for the betterment of the group as a whole, then it is encouraged, ala Keisel.

Bottom line. Get rid of Wallace and Mendenhall.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote