Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #12
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,413 Times in 1,651 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Watch it, Mach.... one of them is training to be a cage fighter.
Scary

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #13
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Oh, please, it was so pathetic Chris Collinsworth and whats-his-face started apologizing over and over and over again from like the 3rd quarter on. After your fake win he actually ended his broadcast by stating, and I quote, "the only loser in this game was the fans."

It began the conversation about a serious effort to get the real officials back being needed to basically save the season which was then given an exclamation point by the Seahawks / Packers game.

Your ravens are pathetic.

9-2 against your pathetic team. You're not on the Patriots level. You're bush league. Brady wipes his ass with purple.

Go cry about it.
Seriously you dipshit? You haven't won since you stopped cheating, and even that is after having the entire fucking rulebook rewritten to accommodate your candy-ass QB. That little shit wouldn't last 15 seconds on a playground with Suggs or Harrison, but the NFL just shuffles the rules because that's what the girls want to watch. Fucking flag football bullshit and you know it.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #14
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
A Patriots fan complaining about officiating? The irony. The fucking rulebook has been practically rewritten to benefit those shitbirds over the last few years.
Exactly. For fuck's sake. Really? Brady rule, tuck rule, fuck isn't there a giselle rule now too?
Old 12-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #15
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

Really? Tom Brady asks for one flag the year after his injury when someone blatantly dives at his knee caps and he's a big girl in your eyes. Delusional. Brady takes MONSTER hits and gets right back up and goes right back to torching defenses.

He hides his injuries, never says a WORD about them to the media. Meanwhile, every time Big Ben or a Raven gets an injury he gets in front of a press conference and nails himself to a cross.

Brady has faced Suggs and Harrison PLENTY of times and what has ACTUALLY HAPPENED is their "candy asses" couldn't hang with HIM and the records and scores SHOW IT.

I know Patriot haters need to live in fantasy land to justify their delusions and biases so nothing you said is unexpected.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Really? Tom Brady asks for one flag the year after his injury when someone blatantly dives at his knee caps and he's a big girl in your eyes. Delusional. Brady takes MONSTER hits and gets right back up and goes right back to torching defenses.

He hides his injuries, never says a WORD about them to the media. Meanwhile, every time Big Ben or a Raven gets an injury he gets in front of a press conference and nails himself to a cross.

Brady has faced Suggs and Harrison PLENTY of times and what has ACTUALLY HAPPENED is their "candy asses" couldn't hang with HIM and the records and scores SHOW IT.

I know Patriot haters need to live in fantasy land to justify their delusions and biases so nothing you said is unexpected.
Dude Brady is a candy-ass and you know it. Fucking deal.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #17
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,273 Times in 1,398 Posts

"take off the skirt".....rodney harrison

[YOUTUBE]zSSnQrhUKpE [/YOUTUBE]

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #18
steelax04
Assistant Coach
Supporter

HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Member Number: 12182
My Mood: Yeehaw

This is getting good...
Old 12-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #19
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:

"Asks for one flag", he says.

That is friggin' rich! That bitch cries whenever anyone even looks at him cross-eyed. You obviously never even watch your team's games... or you're completely tweaking on meth when you do.

The only other person in the NFL who even comes close to being a bigger crybaby is that pu$$y John Harbaugh. Dude whines about the officials like it's a centuries old family tradition that was ingrained in him through beatings and brainwashing after almost every loss.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:06 AM   #20
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,721 Times in 804 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Oh, please, it was so pathetic Chris Collinsworth and whats-his-face started apologizing over and over and over again from like the 3rd quarter on. After your fake win he actually ended his broadcast by stating, and I quote, "the only loser in this game was the fans."

It began the conversation about a serious effort to get the real officials back being needed to basically save the season which was then given an exclamation point by the Seahawks / Packers game.

Your ravens are pathetic.

9-2 against your pathetic team. You're not on the Patriots level. You're bush league. Brady wipes his ass with purple.

Go cry about it.
Whoa now Brady wipes his own ass? I always thought Welker licked it clean for him.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote