Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 03:59 AM   #21
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 770
Member Number: 20804
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
"Asks for one flag", he says.

That is friggin' rich! That bitch cries whenever anyone even looks at him cross-eyed. You obviously never even watch your team's games... or you're completely tweaking on meth when you do.

The only other person in the NFL who even comes close to being a bigger crybaby is that pu$$y John Harbaugh. Dude whines about the officials like it's a centuries old family tradition that was ingrained in him through beatings and brainwashing after almost every loss.
I watch every Patriots game, every week, and Brady calls for no such thing, and I see him take serious beatings.

If you have to resort to outright lying to make your argument it means you have no argument.

Last year Brady played football with an elbow injury all through out the middle of the season and then went into the post season with a shoulder injury that was reinjured during the Superbowl (that he lead his team to WHILE injured) and he kept every one of those injuries secret.

If that was Big Ben he would of had been reminding everyone every five seconds how he's playing injured, like he always does, then he would of lost to a QB as bad as Tebow, so that makes him a tough guy, because whining and media sympathy are for tough quarterbacks, right? Tough quarterbacks who can't make it past last years pathetic Bronco team? Quarterbacks who probably won't be seeing another play off game for a long, long time?

And "sissy" quarterbacks are the kind who lead very flawed teams to Superbowls on their shoulders while injured and not saying a single word about it? Quarterbacks with an aura so powerful and who inspire, and have inspired for over a decade, his opponents absolute best shot, each and every week, in a way each years defending champion can't even match? Those are the kind of quarterbacks deserving of you photoshopping skirts on them?

Typical Steeler fan delusions. I like the honest Steeler fans much more than the fictional and delusional ones, because that kind is among the worst variety of football fan in the league with pretty much zero respect for the sport over all.

Last edited by PATS16N0; 12-14-2012 at 04:14 AM.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:28 AM   #22
Quackjack
Head Coach
 
Quackjack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Redskins Land (North Virginia)
Posts: 1,679
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24540
Thanks: 935
Thanked 511 Times in 289 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
I like the honest Steeler fans much more than the fictional and delusional ones, because that kind is among the worst variety of football fan in the league with pretty much zero respect for the sport over all.
Works both ways, but I can agree with you there. Got kicked out of Steelers Nation for those ******s being whiny and bitching about everything.

__________________
Quackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:02 AM   #23
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach
 
IowaSteeler927's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Posts: 1,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15801
Thanks: 1,365
Thanked 1,618 Times in 759 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
I watch every Patriots game, every week, and Brady calls for no such thing, and I see him take serious beatings.

If you have to resort to outright lying to make your argument it means you have no argument.

Last year Brady played football with an elbow injury all through out the middle of the season and then went into the post season with a shoulder injury that was reinjured during the Superbowl (that he lead his team to WHILE injured) and he kept every one of those injuries secret.

If that was Big Ben he would of had been reminding everyone every five seconds how he's playing injured, like he always does, then he would of lost to a QB as bad as Tebow, so that makes him a tough guy, because whining and media sympathy are for tough quarterbacks, right? Tough quarterbacks who can't make it past last years pathetic Bronco team? Quarterbacks who probably won't be seeing another play off game for a long, long time?

And "sissy" quarterbacks are the kind who lead very flawed teams to Superbowls on their shoulders while injured and not saying a single word about it? Quarterbacks with an aura so powerful and who inspire, and have inspired for over a decade, his opponents absolute best shot, each and every week, in a way each years defending champion can't even match? Those are the kind of quarterbacks deserving of you photoshopping skirts on them?

Typical Steeler fan delusions. I like the honest Steeler fans much more than the fictional and delusional ones, because that kind is among the worst variety of football fan in the league with pretty much zero respect for the sport over all.

Are you kidding me? Brady gets up and bitches, pisses, and moans more than any other quarterback when he gets hit. I've literally watched him bitch to a ref and then then the ref turns and throws a late flag.

How about this classic Brady temper tantrum after a clean hit as the ball was coming out of his hands?

IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:07 AM   #24
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,686
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,753
Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,122 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
I watch every Patriots game, every week, and Brady calls for no such thing, and I see him take serious beatings.

If you have to resort to outright lying to make your argument it means you have no argument.

Last year Brady played football with an elbow injury all through out the middle of the season and then went into the post season with a shoulder injury that was reinjured during the Superbowl (that he lead his team to WHILE injured) and he kept every one of those injuries secret.

If that was Big Ben he would of had been reminding everyone every five seconds how he's playing injured, like he always does, then he would of lost to a QB as bad as Tebow, so that makes him a tough guy, because whining and media sympathy are for tough quarterbacks, right? Tough quarterbacks who can't make it past last years pathetic Bronco team? Quarterbacks who probably won't be seeing another play off game for a long, long time?

And "sissy" quarterbacks are the kind who lead very flawed teams to Superbowls on their shoulders while injured and not saying a single word about it? Quarterbacks with an aura so powerful and who inspire, and have inspired for over a decade, his opponents absolute best shot, each and every week, in a way each years defending champion can't even match? Those are the kind of quarterbacks deserving of you photoshopping skirts on them?

Typical Steeler fan delusions. I like the honest Steeler fans much more than the fictional and delusional ones, because that kind is among the worst variety of football fan in the league with pretty much zero respect for the sport over all.
Oh please...but down the Brady jizz already. We know he's a great quarterback. That's why he doesn't need to be crying to the refs for flags....and yes, he does. And you know it. If you don't, you've been living under a rock for the past four years, not watching Patriots games. I'm not saying every time, but enough times to develop a reputation for it from both players and fans. There is a reason for that.

As to him keeping his injuries secret...for years he didn't have to say a thing. What was it, 3 years straight he was on the injury reports? Besides, he waits till after the game is lost to cry about his injuries, like it's supposed to be some part of an excuse (lots of QBs, including Ben, do this...no biggie). I'm not going to say that Ben doesn't talk to the media too much, or hasn't blown his injuries up in the media...but the past few years, his injuries have been ones that you kind of can't miss. The ankle wasn't going to be hidden, neither was the broken nose, or his latest rib/shoulder injury.

So get over it, grow a bit of thicker skin. If you think Brady is such a damned good leader (I'm not saying he's not), and is such an iron man who never pleas for flags from the refs, you wouldn't get so worked up and defensive about it, on another teams forum nonetheless.
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:25 AM   #25
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter
 
Buddha Bus's Avatar
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
I watch every Patriots game, every week, and Brady calls for no such thing, and I see him take serious beatings.
What happens in the Patriots locker room showers, stays in the Patriots locker room showers.




[YOUTUBE]TzdUYgIx0e0[/YOUTUBE]
__________________

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #26
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,686
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,753
Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,122 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

This still cracks me up.

[YOUTUBE]nhYkJXerqKc[/YOUTUBE]
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (12-16-2012)
Old 12-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #27
KManX89
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 13
Member Number: 24330
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Are you kidding me? Brady gets up and bitches, pisses, and moans more than any other quarterback when he gets hit. I've literally watched him bitch to a ref and then then the ref turns and throws a late flag.

How about this classic Brady temper tantrum after a clean hit as the ball was coming out of his hands?

Or this one:



BTW, dumbass Pats troll, Terrell Suggs was pushed INTO Brady's knees by his offensive lineman... that's not a penalty at all, doofus, learn the rules:

Rule 12, Section 2, Article 9 :

"It is not a foul if the defender is blocked (or fouled) into the passer and has no opportunity to avoid him"



Now watch the clip again, pause it at 0:02, you can clearly see his offensive lineman (#57) extending an arm out and shoving him... so in essence, Marsha Brady started whining to get a phantom roughing the passer call, and got it, as usual. Not surprising, though, we all know the NFL FO gives Fallatio to Marsha, at every turn.
KManX89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM   #28
The Curtain's Crusader
Bench Warmer
 
The Curtain's Crusader's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 162
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17934
Thanks: 22
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

He threw quite the temper-tantrum tonight when the refs gave San Fran a timeout right before he took the snap. It was hilarious. Literally stomping his feet and whining to the ref. The TO was clearly called in time, too.
The Curtain's Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:30 AM   #29
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 770
Member Number: 20804
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curtain's Crusader View Post
He threw quite the temper-tantrum tonight when the refs gave San Fran a timeout right before he took the snap. It was hilarious. Literally stomping his feet and whining to the ref. The TO was clearly called in time, too.
He slammed the ball down and got in the officials face.

That's called having a passionate HOF quarterback who at the age of 35 still wants to absolutely destroy every team he faces.

You wouldn't know or recognize passion like that because... well... Big Ben is your quarterback.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:57 AM   #30
Neil-Still-Rules-14
Assistant Coach
 
Neil-Still-Rules-14's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,221
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1048
Thanks: 235
Thanked 900 Times in 372 Posts
Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
He slammed the ball down and got in the officials face.

That's called having a passionate HOF quarterback who at the age of 35 still wants to absolutely destroy every team he faces.

You wouldn't know or recognize passion like that because... well... Big Ben is your quarterback.
There's a difference between passion and just being a plain douche. I've never seen any of the all-time greats pull such debauchery.

And you want to talk about passion? How about a QB essentially getting his foot separated from his body, then having it taped up and playing 15 minutes later, even while being basically immobile?

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/uJZWIk5hPbQ[/YOUTUBE]

Or a QB having his nose broken and not missing a single play?

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/10Vdf7qFlmg[/YOUTUBE]

So no, just acting like an 11-year old girl is not what qualifies "passion."
Neil-Still-Rules-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts