Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #11
tcholas
Water Boy

Member Number: 24646

We easily beat teams that you lost badly or struggled a lot to win. I will not mention The embarassment of Chiefs. We are a different team than last time we met.
tcholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #12
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082
Default Re: WHO DEY!!!

funny to see a Bungles fan try and talk $hit. There is no substance. BBBBBut we kept the game close last time. LOL. At least the Ravens trolls can get our blood boiling because the games are usually close and they have held their own recently. At least when BB is not playing. Bungles are still whining from 7 years ago when Palmer pulled his labia. Really, thats what you are clinging to.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #13
shovelnose
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 3241

bungle [ˈbʌŋgəl]
vb
(tr) to spoil (an operation) through clumsiness, incompetence, etc.; botch
n
a clumsy or unsuccessful performance or piece of work; mistake; botch

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bungles

Even if you make the playoffs. It will be bungled. You worry about Sunday.
shovelnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #14
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
funny to see a Bungles fan try and talk $hit. There is no substance. BBBBBut we kept the game close last time. LOL. At least the Ravens trolls can get our blood boiling because the games are usually close and they have held their own recently. At least when BB is not playing. Bungles are still whining from 7 years ago when Palmer pulled his labia. Really, thats what you are clinging to.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #15
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,128 Times in 1,982 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Huh?
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #16
Avoid-Lloyd
Water Boy

Member Number: 18577

First off, "Ah, in the jungle". Do you think the game is at Cincinnati? Lol! Second, we beat the Chiefs so what are you talking about? Stupid Bengals fans.
Avoid-Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:23 AM   #17
tcholas
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avoid-Lloyd View Post
First off, "Ah, in the jungle". Do you think the game is at Cincinnati? Lol! Second, we beat the Chiefs so what are you talking about? Stupid Bengals fans.
I know its not in the Jungle, and its better not to be because we play better away. Chiefs yes, you won by 3, and lost to ridiculous raiders and eagles. It will be a long long day for the stealers.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:01 AM   #18
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcholas View Post
I know its not in the Jungle, and its better not to be because we play better away. Chiefs yes, you won by 3, and lost to ridiculous raiders and eagles. It will be a long long day for the stealers.
The only thing that will be long is this week if we have to continue being subjected to your mind numbing stupidity until the Steelers send your soft, won-nothing team home with their kitty cat tails between their legs.... AGAIN!

But look on the bright side, when that happens, at least they'll HAVE something between their legs and they can pretend to be men in front of their bedroom mirrors. Maybe it will breed a little actual masculinity in them within the next 30 years or so (I know, that's a little optimistic) . A good first step was getting rid of that pu$$y Palmer. You're on your way!

Honestly, only a Bungles fan would come talking smack before a game against a team who has historically owned them and were already beaten by them this year once.... IN THEIR OWN HOUSE!

And oh yeah.... "We Dey", numbnuts.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:09 AM   #19
tcholas
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
The only thing that will be long is this week if we have to continue being subjected to your mind numbing stupidity until the Steelers send your soft, won-nothing team home with their kitty cat tails between their legs.... AGAIN!

But look on the bright side, when that happens, at least they'll HAVE something between their legs and they can pretend to be men in front of their bedroom mirrors. Maybe it will breed a little actual masculinity in them within the next 30 years or so. A good first step was getting rid of that pu$$y Palmer. You're on your way!

Honestly, only a Bungles fan would come talking smack before a game against a team who has historically owned them and were already beaten by them this year once.... IN THEIR OWN HOUSE!
Pointless. I will not praise my team, but don't be surprised if we win by blowout. We can do it.

Last edited by tcholas; 12-19-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:12 AM   #20
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcholas View Post
Pointless. I will not praise my team, but don't be surprised if we blowout you. We can do it.
That's awesome grammar. Keep working on it and maybe have the smart chimp from your clan translate it for me.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote