Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-19-2012, 04:37 AM   #21
tcholas
Water Boy

Member Number: 24646

Ahh don't forget the charity we did, "letting" DeCastro fall to you. Take care and use him, because our defense is near 50 sacks this season. Just out of curiosity, will your team use that convicted criminals uniform? Where tha hell you took that stuff?

tcholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #22
tcholas
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Right, because Geno Atkins was such a force to be reckoned with last game. Remember when Ben, who's 6'5 240, juked out Atkins and made him look like he had no idea what he was doing? I certainly do.
I do remember Atkins owning Willie Colon all day. He looked like a cartoon, backpedaling and getting juked. By the way, will he start for you? I hope so.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #23
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,846 Times in 2,166 Posts
Default Re: WHO DEY!!!

You really need to get out of your mama's basement.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MACH1 For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (12-19-2012), stb_steeler (12-21-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #24
Steel Peon
Starter

Member Number: 17520
My Mood: Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcholas View Post
Chiefs yes, you won by 3, and lost to ridiculous raiders and eagles.
Well, you started out as a non-numbnut by admitting your Chefs error, but then you follow it up by stepping on your dick by saying we lost to the Iggles, which we didn't. If you're a troll, then you're definitely a Steelers fan posing as a Bungles fan to get us all worked up. I say you'd better go with that theory, otherwise you're a really inept Bungles fan, for one posting in a Steelers forum at all, and for two not knowing what the hell you're talking about.
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:48 AM   #25
tcholas
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Peon View Post
Well, you started out as a non-numbnut by admitting your Chefs error, but then you follow it up by stepping on your dick by saying we lost to the Iggles, which we didn't. If you're a troll, then you're definitely a Steelers fan posing as a Bungles fan to get us all worked up. I say you'd better go with that theory, otherwise you're a really inept Bungles fan, for one posting in a Steelers forum at all, and for two not knowing what the hell you're talking about.
You hardly beat the Eagles, 16-14. I just saw on internet. Sorry but I don't follow your team, I just know that things aren't good for you, so I thought you had a big L too. By the way, losing to OAK,TEN, SD, CLE, and with referee help winning the KC by 3, its not so humilliating losing to PHI too, except if Vick were in.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #26
Interceptor
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 958

I think this would be the best chance for the Bengals to kill two birds with one stone: get into the playoffs and eliminate the Steelers from the playoffs. But until that is done, I will wait in anticipation. If we cannot beat a decimated Steelers team, then we definitely do not deserve to go to the playoffs.

It's do or die for both teams. I expect a really good game. This game has the potential to be very close or it may just get away from one team and end up as a blowout.

I would have preferred if this were the SNF game.
Interceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #27
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,088 Times in 4,588 Posts

Quote:
I do remember Atkins owning Willie Colon all day. He looked like a cartoon, backpedaling and getting juked. By the way, will he start for you? I hope so.
Congratulations, he was taking care of a guard who shouldn't have been playing at all if DeCastro didn't get injured. That is easily the dumbest point you've made in this thread, and you've said some really stupid things already.

So, he owned a guard but couldn't do dick all to Ben all day? What does that say about his productivity? You'd think if he was truly an all-star tackle he'd be all over Ben all day, but this wasn't the case. Our offensive line has improved since we last played you and we're suddenly going to get overwhelmed by that overrated pass rush you guys have? I hope you realize that makes absolutely no sense.

Oh, and talk about getting owned - look at how bad Burfict was eating Colon's shit all day and then talk about getting "owned". Please, you have nothing to talk about. Talk shit about us losing to shitty teams, but you're failing to acknowledge that you lost in your own home against us when we played like shit. No, sorry, Andy Dalton doesn't strike fear into the heart of Steelers fans.

You're going to beat us at home, playing against a rejuvenated offensive line and a team that is playing for their playoff lives. So, you're trusting Andy Dalton in a must-win situation over Ben Roethlisberger?

And, please don't talk about the Steelers legal situations as if the Bengals aren't notorious for their players - and cheerleaders - for their conduct off the field. I think it's time for you to crawl back under whatever hole you came from, bud.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #28
tcholas
Water Boy

Quote:
Congratulations, he was taking care of a guard who shouldn't have been playing at all if DeCastro didn't get injured. That is easily the dumbest point you've made in this thread, and you've said some really stupid things already.

So, he owned a guard but couldn't do dick all to Ben all day? What does that say about his productivity? You'd think if he was truly an all-star tackle he'd be all over Ben all day, but this wasn't the case. Our offensive line has improved since we last played you and we're suddenly going to get overwhelmed by that overrated pass rush you guys have? I hope you realize that makes absolutely no sense.
1 thing I can say for sure, our DL may be overrated but Ben won't have 9 seconds to thrown a ball. I can guarantee this. We will work on containment and collapsing the pocket, because inside the pocket Ben is average. If he starts dancing outside the pocket, I expect a blitz or a 5th man to bring him down.
I also expect a lot of clean hits on Big Ben, making him feel it. Some contact on his ribs and his bad shoulder won't hurt nobody.

Quote:
You're going to beat us at home, playing against a rejuvenated offensive line and a team that is playing for their playoff lives. So, you're trusting Andy Dalton in a must-win situation over Ben Roethlisberger?
DeCastro is just a rookie in his 3rd starting game, our DL will teach him some lessons. And in QB comparison, of course Big Ben wins big, but this isn't only about QB. If we shutdown Miller and Brown, Plaxico won't do much. It won't be easy to shutdown Miller, but its possible.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #29
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,088 Times in 4,588 Posts

Quote:
1 thing I can say for sure, our DL may be overrated but Ben won't have 9 seconds to thrown a ball. I can guarantee this. We will work on containment and collapsing the pocket, because inside the pocket Ben is average.
Ya know, you started to make sense before what I put in bold. You lost all credibility by saying it, but hey, who's keeping track.

Predict all you want, but there's legitimately nothing backing these claims other than you're a fan of the team. You're predicting clean hits and shots at Ben but based on what?
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #30
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
You're predicting clean hits and shots at Ben but based on what?
Information gleaned from the dancing, talking unicorns he sees while huffing paint in mommy's basement.

Quote:
Plaxico won't do much.
Seeing as how he's been inactive the last couple of games and more than likely for this one, that's a truly daring prediction. Here's another bold prediction; Hines Ward probably won't either. You really are absolutely devoid of any knowledge about our team (or football in general) aren't you? If you're going to go to another team's board and try to start shit, at least have an iota of an idea about what you're talking about first.

Open a window, Bungle shithead. You're almost out of brain cells.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
SteelersCanada (12-19-2012)