Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #31
Justp94
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 21937
Default Re: A Bit Confused Over The Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm05 View Post
The entire second half of the season the forum was swamped with people saying the Steelers don't deserve a playoff spot, or even that they don't want the Steelers in the playoffs. Now that we're eliminated, these people have their wish, yet they aren't happy. Instead they're mostly on here attacking fans who preferred to cheer for the team to win.

I don't really understand this mentality. You got the record you hoped for this season. Shouldn't you be celebrating this, since it's what you professed to want? Instead, just more bitching, but now aiming the hate at other fans.
I had hope for the Steelers to make the playoffs and turn things around, I never lost hope. When a teams fans turn on their team and start hating on their own team is what I call a disgrace and what I called FAKE FANS. These fans don't deserve to be called Steelers Fans.
Justp94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #32
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,100 Times in 572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justp94 View Post
I had hope for the Steelers to make the playoffs and turn things around, I never lost hope. When a teams fans turn on their team and start hating on their own team is what I call a disgrace and what I called FAKE FANS. These fans don't deserve to be called Steelers Fans.
Please, spare us the "fake fans" horse crap. Steelers are what they are, has nothing to do with what message board fan says on some forum. Steelers didnt start losing leads and blowing double digit leads to teams like the (bleep) Raiders just this year. It has been a tread with this coach. He almost lost us the Jets game in the AFCG, SB 43 with his lack of a 60 min game plan. Tomlin is an ok coach, he isnt anything special. He is good at using big words in post game interviews that no one on the planet but Steven Hawing understands. That is about as unique as he gets.

As far as Big Ben, he is been as unclutch for the last 3 years as you can be. I see no adjustments in his game and even if he does make them, which it looked like he did the first half of the year, he went back to the same crap eventually and got himself injured and shit on the rest of the season. These are facts, not whether someone is a fake fan or real fan or a hermaphrodite fan.

Last edited by OX1947; 12-27-2012 at 12:29 AM.
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OX1947 For This Useful Post:
cowherpower (12-27-2012), lloydwoodson (01-01-2013), steve314 (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #33
uclkyle
Water Boy

Member Number: 17560

Seems like there are lots of people on this board who say ridiculous things and insult other fans, only to hide behind the fact that they don't have say those comments to someones face. It's just typical of the world we live in. Look at this guy "Justp94." Guy shoots his mouth off at people and doesn't have to pay for it. It's because he can hide behind a keyboard.
uclkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uclkyle For This Useful Post:
cowherpower (12-27-2012)