Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 01-07-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
jbailey2112
Water Boy

Member Number: 24712
Default Ticket Price Range?

Hi. I'm curious to know the ticket price range by level for the home games? I'm planning a trip for the 2013 season from San Antonio & any help will do!!

Thanks
jbailey2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Ticket Price Range?

Face Value for the tickets are as follows. They take a price increase every couple of years and they just did last year, so I don't expect they'll go up.

upper endzone bleachers- $66-$70
Upper sideline- $77-$90
Lower endzones- $86-$92
Lower sideline- $98-$102
Club- $200-$252

As far as the resale market goes, it really depends on the game. opponent + time of year + how the Steelers are doing record wise.
The home opener is always high no matter the opponent. The only marquee games are the Ravens and Bears. Sept/Oct games will be higher priced than Nov/Dec games because of weather.

For the Ravens/Bears game plan to pay $160-$200/ticket for the cheapest upper endzone seats.
For the other games plan to pay $130-$150/ticket for Sept/Oct and $100-$120/ticket for Nov/Dec for upper bleachers.

Steelers tickets are sold out to PSL holders except for a couple thousand endzone bleachers that will go on sale on ticketmaster in June. Add $10-$15/ticket for TM fees and delivery to the $70 face bleacher seats. Still a good deal at $80-$85.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steelerchad For This Useful Post:
jbailey2112 (01-08-2013), Justp94 (01-08-2013), Tx777 (01-09-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #3
Tx777
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 14928

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbailey2112 View Post
Hi. I'm curious to know the ticket price range by level for the home games? I'm planning a trip for the 2013 season from San Antonio & any help will do!!

Thanks

Also planning a 2013 trip from S.A to Pittsburgh!
Tx777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Tx777
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
Face Value for the tickets are as follows. They take a price increase every couple of years and they just did last year, so I don't expect they'll go up.

Upper sideline- $77-$90
Lower endzones- $86-$92
Lower sideline- $98-$102
Club- $200-$252

As far as the resale market goes, it really depends on the game. opponent + time of year + how the Steelers are doing record wise.
The home opener is always high no matter the opponent. The only marquee games are the Ravens and Bears. Sept/Oct games will be higher priced than Nov/Dec games because of weather.

For the Ravens/Bears game plan to pay $160-$200/ticket for the cheapest upper endzone seats.
For the other games plan to pay $130-$150/ticket for Sept/Oct and $100-$120/ticket for Nov/Dec for upper bleachers.

Steelers tickets are sold out to PSL holders except for a couple thousand endzone bleachers that will go on sale on ticketmaster in June. Add $10-$15/ticket for TM fees and delivery to the $70 face bleacher seats. Still a good deal at $80-$85.
Great info
Old 01-08-2013, 03:30 AM   #5
jbailey2112
Water Boy

Member Number: 24712

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post

Upper sideline- $77-$90
Lower endzones- $86-$92
Lower sideline- $98-$102
Club- $200-$252

THANKS!! I couldn't find any info anywhere. That's good to know about the ticket prices with the Sep/Oct & Nov/Dec games. Any suggestions for visiting Heinz Field & Pittsburgh for the first time?

And that's awesome Tx777 ;)
jbailey2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #6
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
THANKS!! I couldn't find any info anywhere. That's good to know about the ticket prices with the Sep/Oct & Nov/Dec games. Any suggestions for visiting Heinz Field & Pittsburgh for the first time?

Go early. Enjoy the atmosphere.
Tailgating is huge in Pittsburgh. If you don't want to shell out the $50-$100 for a parking pass or you don't have a group you can join in. There's a guy on the board who posts his tailgates in the tailgate section of the board, he's in the blue lot parking.

There are a lot of bars in the stadium area also. Bettis's or McFadden's is where I usually go. Get into the stadium early and check out the Lombardi's and the Great Hall.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #7
Tx777
Draft Prospect

Quote:

If the schedule works out the way I think it might my plans are to head up on Sept 21st and hit up the Pirates game later that night. then Steelers game Sunday
Old 01-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
wwhickok
Starter

Member Number: 24713

If you don't wanna shell out the cash for parking in one of the Pre-Sold lots park in one of the "game day" Garages. You can find more info about this on steelers.com. Costs $5 for all day in the garage and the T takes you to and frame the stadium for free. If you're going in late November, December DO NOT underestimate the cold in Hienz Field especially in the Upper Level where wind can be fierce. There are restrictions on what you can take in so check that out but Foot and Hand warmers and a blanket go along way if its expected to be cold. DEFINITELY get their early as in at least an hr before the Gates open. At that point the lines wont be long so you have options A) Get in line early or B) mingle with the tailgating crowds. Oh and FYI there are TONS of ATM's in the stadium (all PNC) so if losing cash is a concern don't fret, carry a debit card and you can get what you need when you need it.

Book your hotel way early, that should be a given though.
wwhickok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wwhickok For This Useful Post:
Tx777 (01-09-2013)