Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 01-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #61
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,971 Times in 4,244 Posts
Default Re: Stop kidding youselfs; Flacco is solid.

Oh yeah, I'm an internet tough guy posting on Ravens' boards talking trash about the Steelers. Oh, wait a second.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #62
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Oh yeah, I'm an internet tough guy posting on Ravens' boards talking trash about the Steelers. Oh, wait a second.
Enjoy the offseason.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #63
The_Joker
Team Owner

Member Number: 24540
Thanked 1,205 Times in 645 Posts
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Ah I'm just effin' around man. Some people enjoy trash-talking, some get butt-hurt, but I mean no harm.
It's all good, all in the spirit of the game. I don't get offended.

The_Joker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #64
The_Joker
Team Owner

Quote:
Enjoy the offseason.
Enjoy yours to, Brady is serving it up on a silver platter!
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #65
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
It's all good, all in the spirit of the game. I don't get offended.

Cool man. I guess you can't really expect everyone to be super-friendly on the opposing team's boards. I thought I read a few of your posts on the Ravens board and you seemed pretty alright to me.

SC - I don't really want to devolve any further here, you guys obviously have a great team and a great history, I look forward to our games next season and hopefully we can have some solid football discussions then. Seriously
Old 01-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #66
The_Joker
Team Owner

Quote:
Cool man. I guess you can't really expect everyone to be super-friendly on the opposing team's boards. I thought I read a few of your posts on the Ravens board and you seemed pretty alright to me.

SC - I don't really want to devolve any further here, you guys obviously have a great team and a great history, I look forward to our games next season and hopefully we can have some solid football discussions then. Seriously
SC is a cool guy, I don't think he was being all that serious.

Anyways, there were some nice Ravens fans on 24x7 and the Official, but they were so many bad guys I was pushed out. Hell, on the OFFICAL FUCKING FORUM a mod banned me for saying "good game" after the game in Baltimore. No joke, I can go screen it. He also called me an asshole.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #67
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
SC is a cool guy, I don't think he was being all that serious.

Anyways, there were some nice Ravens fans on 24x7 and the Official, but they were so many bad guys I was pushed out. Hell, on the OFFICAL FUCKING FORUM a mod banned me for saying "good game" after the game in Baltimore. No joke, I can go screen it. He also called me an asshole.
Yeah the Ravens official board is always on hyper-clamp down mode. I think it can be fun to talk to opposing fans, it can be fun to do a little trash-talk, you just have to wind yourself down every now and again. But it's always tough to convey things lightheartedly in text, especially when the starting assumption is that you must be completely trolling to be on another team's board.

I thought the Flacco thread was interesting, so I posted. I had a few complimentary words for Charlie Batch a few months back. I mean, it's just football.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #68
The_Joker
Team Owner

Quote:
Yeah the Ravens official board is always on hyper-clamp down mode. I think it can be fun to talk to opposing fans, it can be fun to do a little trash-talk, you just have to wind yourself down every now and again. But it's always tough to convey things lightheartedly in text, especially when the starting assumption is that you must be completely trolling to be on another team's board.

I thought the Flacco thread was interesting, so I posted. I had a few complimentary words for Charlie Batch a few months back. I mean, it's just football.
Funny, I got banned from those two Ravens forums, but the worst forum of all? Steelers ****ing Nation. Complete garbage. BungleStainRatbirdKilla.... oooooh man that guy rustled my jimmies.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #69
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Funny, I got banned from those two Ravens forums, but the worst forum of all? Steelers ****ing Nation. Complete garbage. BungleStainRatbirdKilla.... oooooh man that guy rustled my jimmies.
Well, it is what it is I guess. They let you stick around here! And honestly, reading threads on your own team's board can get boring, I mean it's nice to take off the purple shades sometimes and see what other people think.

As far as Flacco goes, I guess we'll see. Certainly the last few games with McKinnie at left tackle and Caldwell calling the plays have given us reason to be hopeful that Flacco can achieve some consistency. I scratch my head at anyone that saw the Denver game and didn't think Flacco had a marvelous game. I would also scratch my head at anyone who expressed 100% certainty that he has turned the corner. It's really not that black-and-white, ya know?
Old 01-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #70
The_Joker
Team Owner

Quote:
Well, it is what it is I guess. They let you stick around here! And honestly, reading threads on your own team's board can get boring, I mean it's nice to take off the purple shades sometimes and see what other people think.

As far as Flacco goes, I guess we'll see. Certainly the last few games with McKinnie at left tackle and Caldwell calling the plays have given us reason to be hopeful that Flacco can achieve some consistency. I scratch my head at anyone that saw the Denver game and didn't think Flacco had a marvelous game. I would also scratch my head at anyone who expressed 100% certainty that he has turned the corner. It's really not that black-and-white, ya know?
Yeah because most everyone here isn't an idiot. We don't like the purple shades around here bub.