Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #91
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,085 Times in 1,969 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Didn't get to watch this week's show yet. It's been a crazy week. Hope to view it soon.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #92
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

I was finally able to watch this past week's episode and I don't like Bloody Face, Jr. anymore. The scene where he had breast milk running out of his mouth and down his chin disgusted me and totally grossed me out. He's all kinds of icky now.

My favorite scene was when Lana held up the tape to the cab window and flipped Thredson the bird as the cab was driving away.

FREE SISTER JUDE!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #93
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
The scene where he had breast milk running out of his mouth and down his chin disgusted me and totally grossed me out. He's all kinds of icky now.
how fickle - you were just in love with him!

so how long do I have to wait to comment on this week's show till you get to watch?
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #94
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
how fickle - you were just in love with him!
I know. I changed my mind.

Quote:
so how long do I have to wait to comment on this week's show till you get to watch?
You don't have to wait. This is your thread, and once the show airs on the east coast any spoilers are considered null and void for that show. If I don't want the scoop, I don't open the thread. Easy peasy. Last week was just a crazy week for me. I will be watching tonight, though.

[YOUTUBE]nMr8MXguhes[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #95
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,128 Times in 3,910 Posts

I've watched the teaser three times now and I still have no idea what the hell is going on.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #96
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,128 Times in 3,910 Posts

So, last nights episode went from...

First fifteen minutes - great. Arguably some of the best of the season so far.

The twenty minutes in the middle - what the hell happened here?! I've watched it twice now and I still can't tell you what the Angel of Death was doing in the prison. I think it was stupid and one of the worst parts of the season.

Last 25 minutes - it went back to being great again. That last season with BF Jr. was really, really cool and well acted. All in all, it was a pretty good episode if I ignore whatever the hell the middle was.

It's pretty impressive for one episode to have such high's and low's in the same episode. If anyone wants to try and explain to me what the middle was last night, I'd appreciate it. Am I not looking deep enough? Is there a deep seeded meaning somewhere? Am I being clueless? Someone has to fill me in.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #97
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
First fifteen minutes - great. Arguably some of the best of the season so far.
So how did Alma end up at Briarcliff? Did Kit admit her? I find that hard to believe given how much he hates the place and knows all about the goings on there. He also knew Grace murdered her family with an ax, and he didn't have a problem with it. In fact, he blackmailed the Monsignor to get her released. I'm assuming Alma was arrested, imprisoned, and subsequently transferred to Briarcliff when it was turned over to the State.

Quote:
The twenty minutes in the middle - what the hell happened here?! I've watched it twice now and I still can't tell you what the Angel of Death was doing in the prison. I think it was stupid and one of the worst parts of the season.
I don't think the Angel of Death was really there. Sister Jude lost two years' time during which Briarcliff was turned over to the State and an influx of new patients arrived. Sister Jude was so far gonzo that she viewed those patients as the Angel of Death in her mind. That's what I got out of it anyway, but who knows.

Also, did the Monsignor really become a Cardinal in New York or did Sister Jude hallucinate that exchange? If it was real and he really did promise her he would get her released, giving her that false hope was a really shitty thing to do.

Quote:
Last 25 minutes - it went back to being great again. That last season with BF Jr. was really, really cool and well acted. All in all, it was a pretty good episode if I ignore whatever the hell the middle was.
I'm not really happy Lana turned out to be a total biotch. I'm hoping she will redeem herself by listening to Kit and take Briarcliff down.

Bloody Face, Jr., is going after an elderly Lana? That should be good. My bet is on Lana taking out Junior just like she did his daddy.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #98
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

[YOUTUBE]C42sRevdu8w[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-20-2013, 02:24 AM   #99
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post

It's pretty impressive for one episode to have such high's and low's in the same episode. If anyone wants to try and explain to me what the middle was last night, I'd appreciate it. Am I not looking deep enough? Is there a deep seeded meaning somewhere? Am I being clueless? Someone has to fill me in.
too many rugs pulled out for me to follow the angel of death thing - it's a race to the finish I guess

I din't see that one coming - the axe in the axe murder's back thing - see what free love gets you? Poor Kitt - two wives are t r o u b l e

we are speeding forward in time now - only 3 characters from Briarcliff really left, Jude, Kitt and Lana

they killed off all my favorites!

those bastards!
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #100
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
we are speeding forward in time now - only 3 characters from Briarcliff really left, Jude, Kitt and Lana
And the evil Monsignor/Cardinal.