Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #71
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18796
Default Re: Harbaugh Jealousy

I don't think anyone said that. I see a few instances of members giving Harbaugh credit, but none actually said that.

I can say I don't want John Harbaugh for a coach. I don't care if he was coaching a nuns knitting team, he would scream and yell and act like the lower form of life he is. I live in Maryland, very near Baltimore, so I am subject to his smarmy self-absorbed narcissistic personality on a regular basis. Anybody who thinks he has a modicum of decency needs to reexamine their own sense of morality. I will tell you this - if they lose, even by 40 points, he will blame everybody but his team, himself, and the other team for actually beating him. He is embarrassment to those of us who walk upright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
Oh man, how sweet is this?! Watching Steeler fans fret about how they wished they had JOHN HARBAUGH as their coach! Made my week!
Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #72
steel striker
Banned

Member Number: 7251

I can't stand either of them either because , they both do nothing but whine & complain lose their mind when the call does not go their way. Then when Jim Hairball said the nfc w was the best division in football he does not have a clue!
steel striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #73
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

The idea of John Harbaugh coaching the Steelers is completely laughable. I would be embarrassed to have him as our coach. He fits perfectly in Baltimore. I like him right where he is.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #74
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
The idea of John Harbaugh coaching the Steelers is completely laughable. I would be embarrassed to have him as our coach. He fits perfectly in Baltimore. I like him right where he is.
Why cause he shows emotion and passion. Give credit where it's due. He took an average team up to Denver and beat a good team. He does deserve credit for that. His brother has way more talent in SF so John has done quite a job to get the team where it is. I'd like to see more life out of Tomlin sometimes.
defence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #75
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
Why cause he shows emotion and passion. Give credit where it's due. He took an average team up to Denver and beat a good team. He does deserve credit for that. His brother has way more talent in SF so John has done quite a job to get the team where it is. I'd like to see more life out of Tomlin sometimes.
whatever, the Ravens were preseason favorites to get back to this point from most experts. They hit a rough patch with injuries and have now righted the ship. The Steelers were picked by most to finish right where they did, 3rd and around 8-8. So, I think both coaches got their teams about where they were suppossed to this year with the talent they had.
John Harbaugh has done fine, he's done a good job for the Ravens. I don't like his demeanor or personality as my teams coach, that's all. And I don't think the Rooney's would either.
For what it's worth, he's accomplished far less than Tomlin to this point. Just because a coach doesn't make an ass out of himself on the sidelines or in interviews doesn't mean he's not a good coach.

I'd like to know how Ravens fans felt about their team blowing a 14 point lead in a divisional playoff game in Pittsburgh. Their team was shitting their pants as it was happening in the second half. That's on the coach. He couldn't stop the bleeding and you could feel the momentum of that game shift and the Ravens froze up and choked that game away. Conversely, doesn't Tomlin get any credit for that comeback win and subsequent win in the AFC championship?

Both have been good, Tomlin statistically has just been a little better. Couple that with the fact that I prefer his demeanor and Tomlin's the coach for me.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #76
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,664 Times in 2,544 Posts
My Mood: Amused

I'm not jealous of the Harbaughs. I'm jealous that both their teams are in their respective conference championship games and mine isn't.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #77
lipps83
Head Coach

Member Number: 17725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
I'm not jealous of the Harbaughs. I'm jealous that both their teams are in their respective conference championship games and mine isn't.
Well, the 49'ers are getting ready to travel to the Super Bowl. Jim is in. Let's see what happens with the other Harbaugh team.
lipps83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #78
PhantomJB93
Team President

Member Number: 13907
Thanked 1,119 Times in 536 Posts
My Mood: Drunk

How can anybody ever want a coach who does this? I mean seriously?

I don't give a shit what their teams accomplished, they're ignorant, pathetic little children

PhantomJB93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #79
wwhickok
Starter

Member Number: 24713

I dont care who wins the AFC Championship game I dont think I can bring myself to cheer for either of them...even if it means we are not the only team with six rings.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #80
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,426 Times in 2,372 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomJB93 View Post
How can anybody ever want a coach who does this? I mean seriously?

I don't give a shit what their teams accomplished, they're ignorant, pathetic little children

You do know they both act like that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote