Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #101
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
And the evil Monsignor/Cardinal.
your fixation on men must be an addiction
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #102
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,285 Times in 2,053 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

WTH are you talking about? Get a grip on yourself. It's not my fault you totally forgot about one of the characters. Maybe you should take a look at your fixation through your posts in this thread.. Just sayin'.

Stop being a dick. I don't have to post in this thread. There are a ton of forums on this show out there.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #103
Fire Haley
Banned

don't hate me because I'm beautiful

you're right, this board sucks - I'm leaving too
Old 01-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #104
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
don't hate me because I'm beautiful
Is that you, Lennay Kekua?

Quote:
this board sucks - I'm leaving
See ya.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #105
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,359 Times in 4,009 Posts

So I don't know if you guys were kidding, but I'm gonna let whatever happen go.

I agree with you though, Lady Steel about the episode. Was she really there? At one point it seemed like Pepper acknowledged her character, but kind of brushed it off. I don't know if this was intentional as a way to mind F us, but if it was, kudos.

I want to see how they age Lana - old suit or another actress. It'll be interesting how they finally end this season because it could go in so many directions. For example, I thought that Alma and Grace couldn't die because the aliens were their guardians and would make sure they stayed alive? Also, Lana is kind of a bitch now, too, and she deserves whatever Bloody Face, Jr. is going to bring her.

The only sane one in the entire show left is Kit as Jude seems to have completely lost it. Poor Jude.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #106
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I agree with you though, Lady Steel about the episode. Was she really there? At one point it seemed like Pepper acknowledged her character, but kind of brushed it off. I don't know if this was intentional as a way to mind F us, but if it was, kudos.
I always have to watch the episode twice because it can be so confusing at times. If you remember the scene where Jude was beating up on the "Angel of Death," it was really her roommate. I think that her roommate was such a bully and threatened to rape her, that Jude, in her deep fall into the abyss, really did think that her roommate might kill her, thus her delusion that her roommate was the Angel of Death. That's what I'm thinking, but I also agree with your point that it could have been intentional just to mess with us.

Quote:
I thought that Alma and Grace couldn't die because the aliens were their guardians and would make sure they stayed alive?
I thought that, too, but here's another question that I've been pondering and confused about. Weren't they already dead before the aliens even got to them? Along the same train of thought you stated above, what about Pepper? She was supposed to be Grace's protector (not sure about being Alma's protector), so why didn't the aliens insure she stayed alive? Unless her purpose was fulfilled once Grace's baby was born. Is Pepper really dead? The new administrator of Briarcliff told Jude that Pepper passed, but we didn't see it. But we haven't seen Pepper since she made that statement either.

Quote:
Also, Lana is kind of a bitch now, too, and she deserves whatever Bloody Face, Jr. is going to bring her.
I totally agree that Lana is a bitchy bitch, but I have a feeling Lana will redeem herself and will prevail.

Quote:
The only sane one in the entire show left is Kit as Jude seems to have completely lost it. Poor Jude.
I'm still wondering about the chip in Kit's neck. I've stated in a previous post that I think Kit is an alien and I'm sticking with that at this point, too.

I was all about Team Jude this season. Towards the end of this last episode, I think she did have a moment of clarity when Kit was talking to her and touched her on the shoulder and told her he has no doubt that one day she will fly out of there. That gave me some hope, but yet I hope it wasn't a suicidal statement. Yikes! I will be really sad if she doesn't make it.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #107
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Uhhhhh ....

What was the end?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #108
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Uhhhhh ....

What was the end?
Haha...I got most of it, they cleared up most stuff. All in all a good season. They did a good job of keeping it interesting.

But uhhh...aliens, right?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #109
Fire Haley
Banned

awesome show

from the Carly Simon soundtrack with the doob smoking cameramen to the angel of death kissing scene....

what an ending for Lana, who knew this whole season evolved around her and she's a stone cold little boy killer

glad to see the aliens saved Kitt's liver too
Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #110
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

There's been theories that the ending of it eluded to it was a 'dream sequence' of sorts. While it wasn't a dream, it was just was Lana said happened. People are pointing to the fact that everyone that could deny her claims and say she's full of shit is dead, thus people would believe her story. It's interesting how everything bad that could've happened eventually did happen, but Lana the hero managed to seemingly rise up from the ashes and always come out on top.

It goes on to say that if the whole thing was just a story for Lana to write about, it explains the aliens. How is it that no one managed to connect the dots between Kit being there and his possible connection on the inside? Or, ignoring that, no one interviewed the guy they thought was Bloody Face? It's a little odd, if I'm being honest.

It all ties back to the point that everyone that could have said Lana was full of shit is now dead. Kit just 'disappeared', Jude is dead and the Monsignor 'killed himself'. There's no evidence that Bloody Face even existed, because Thredson 'cleaned up the place' and got rid of all the evidence - conveniently. If you think about it, the only people to ever actually see Thredson were those in the asylum and they're all dead. When she finally did go into the asylum with her camera crew, everyone that she said existed was either a) not there or b) dead. It explains the entire story and I'm really not doing it justice, but people are pointing to the fact that it showed Lana leaving that the ending was supposed to be open-ended. It's sort of like those old Goosebumps books that would let you pick your own adventure and ending, but for Lana, it's pick whether or not any of what she said happened legitimately did happen.

So, to recap, everything that happened in the asylum didn't happen. At Lana's book signing she told Kit that shutting down Briarcliff wasn't the most important thing to her anymore but becoming a famous author was. She could've easily made the whole story up and, because everyone that could rebut her story she wrote off, it's hard to really say it's bullshit. It's not that far-fetched, really. She decided to make herself a hero and write a "non-fiction" novel on the horrors of Briarcliff which ultimately skyrocketed her career into stardom. If that's not the case, why did they show her leaving without anything afterward? It was meant to be open-ended so the viewer could decide what happened for him/herself.

Personally, I think that theory ties up all the loose ends because if you take the other path, it only leaves questions without answers. Like, what the fuck was the point of the aliens? Or, why were the police so terrible at their job? What happened to Adam Levine's girlfriend in the present time, and why was there no more recent cuts to the asylum? What happened to the police at the asylum?

Ugh, so frustrating.