Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #61
CTSxViper
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Denver PA
Posts: 152
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20864
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 View Post
No he's really not. You can't put him in the same category as those guys. Nowhere close. He lost to Charlie mutherfuckin batch. He just got hot at the right time. He's not elite and anyone who says so is delusional
Bullsh*t. Batch got lucky and he's a has been. Flacco rose to the top and beat all the best QB's. He endured to the end, something that Ben, Brady, & Manning could not do. It's not he who starts the race, but who finishes, and Ravens did. Read this forums posts. You contradict your own statements about him. H won the SB and is elite. He brought us to the playoffs and now all they way. Your argument holds no water. Batch won one game against us, don't even begin to compare him...
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #62
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter
 
Lady Steel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,889
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16396
Thanks: 17,602
Thanked 6,617 Times in 2,520 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
To All You Lewis Haters.... Suck it down, your worst wishes came true. Ray Lewis retires and Baltimore wins and Flacco is Elite. Your team didn't and you hate it. Tough Shit! You post crap like this, and guess what... It comes back to haunt you!
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #63
BleedPurple
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 487
Member Number: 19142
Thanks: 7
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Flacco is not elite, which is immeasurable and can't be slapped onto someone after one post season.

He is a champion.

He is a superbowl MVP.

He was the better QB throughout the post season.

Those are facts, let's stick to that and drop all this elite nonsense. Until he is HOF he is not elite.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #64
GMU Steeler
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,041
Member Number: 16173
Thanks: 47
Thanked 921 Times in 485 Posts
Default Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Flacco is not elite, which is immeasurable and can't be slapped onto someone after one post season.

He is a champion.

He is a superbowl MVP.

He was the better QB throughout the post season.

Those are facts, let's stick to that and drop all this elite nonsense. Until he is HOF he is not elite.
Have no problem with this because this is what it is.
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #65
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter
 
Lady Steel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,889
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16396
Thanks: 17,602
Thanked 6,617 Times in 2,520 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
lloydwoodson (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #66
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter
 
Blacksburg Zach's Avatar
 
Super Mario Flash Champion! Ragnarok Champion!
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Posts: 2,195
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24584
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,037 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
LOL you make me laugh.. He shut them both out as well as your beloved Ben. He is Elite. Deal with it. This forums entire argument was he would not be until he won a superbowl. He did and while the sting bites you in the ass, he deserves it.
Wait, Flacco shut them out?. I didn't realize he was out there making tackles or forcing turnovers on defense. I give Flacco credit for playing great football and scoring a lot of points on the offensive side of the ball, but he did not shut anybody out. The defense shut out opponents, and Flacco played exceptionally well offensively by leading his team to a lot of points.
Blacksburg Zach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #67
BleedPurple
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 487
Member Number: 19142
Thanks: 7
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
omg I freaking love this.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts