Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #101
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: I'll say it plainly - anyone questioning Big Ben is an IDIOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
Okay... so now Cleveland still own the ravens... that means Baltimore get to add the colts to their total? Do we get to add our NFL championships won in 1958, 1959 and 1968? How about Baltimore's Super Bowl V or XLI victory? Or wait... that last one doesn't count because they were the colts already? How are we doing this? Let me know the rules.

Telling me that using the word dick is rude is funny. You've been rude the entire time by continuing to insult me by sarcastically calling me "smart one", "jr.", or "kiddo". I only provided you an elucidation with your incorrect use of "dribble" and "all be it". I was trying to help you out and I know you'll consider these mistakes in the future. Thank me later.
Yep, the word dick is right on par with smart one, jr and kiddo. Uh huh, equally rude. I'm tired with you now, you're boring and you didn't answer the question I asked so I can learn something new. Please re-read the post, answer the questions I posed to you, all be it maybe not to your liking, but I'm sure you'll add your usual dribble. Love your use of elucidation trying to prove something, lol, fraud and phony ravens fan, how typical.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #102
aa14
Banned

Member Number: 24529

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Yep, the word dick is right on par with smart one, jr and kiddo. Uh huh, equally rude. I'm tired with you now, you're boring and you didn't answer the question I asked so I can learn something new. Please re-read the post, answer the questions I posed to you, all be it maybe not to your liking, but I'm sure you'll add your usual dribble. Love your use of elucidation trying to prove something, lol, fraud and phony ravens fan, how typical.
DRIVEL... IT'S DRIVEL, DAMNIT!!! AHHH! I CAN'T GET THROUGH!!!!
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #103
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,710 Times in 2,194 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
The_Joker (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #104
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

QUOTE=aa14;1084169]DRIVEL... IT'S DRIVEL, DAMNIT!!! AHHH! I CAN'T GET THROUGH!!!![/QUOTE]

Nope, it's dribble just for you, kiddo. But I see reading isn't your strong point, I'm sorry about that. I asked twice for you to answer questions from my previous post. Are you having trouble understanding? Maaebe I doesn't use enuff dribble for yer likeing. Please try your hardest to answer my questions so I can learn something new like why you're here spewing the same crap over and over. Please satisfy my desire to learn something new.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #105
aa14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Nope, it's dribble just for you, kiddo. But I see reading isn't your strong point, I'm sorry about that. I asked twice for you to answer questions from my previous post. Are you having trouble understanding? Maaebe I doesn't use enuff dribble for yer likeing. Please try your hardest to answer my questions so I can learn something new like why you're hear spewing the same crap over and over. Please satisfy my desire to learn something new.
I'm here to talk football, not to satisfy your desires. I haven't been bragging, I didn't start a thread proclaiming us world champions. I've been reminding, when appropriate, certain steeler fans because it appears they are trashing and downplaying the victory. I've tried to get involved with the discussion but some of you guys are bitter and defensive.

I've said more than a few times that Ben has been one of the best QB's in the league and the steelers are one of most storied and respected franchises to exist. Once I make that perfectly clear and give what is a contrarian view people begin to personally insult me. I haven't done anything that warrants such a vitriolic and hostile response.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:03 AM   #106
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Quote:
Okay... so now Cleveland still own the ravens... that means Baltimore get to add the colts to their total? Do we get to add our NFL championships won in 1958, 1959 and 1968? How about Baltimore's Super Bowl V or XLI victory? Or wait... that last one doesn't count because they were the colts already? How are we doing this? Let me know the rules.

Telling me that using the word dick is rude is funny. You've been rude the entire time by continuing to insult me by sarcastically calling me "smart one", "jr.", or "kiddo". I only provided you an elucidation with your incorrect use of "dribble" and "all be it". I was trying to help you out and I know you'll consider these mistakes in the future. Thank me later.
If I was living in Baltimore I would consider the Colts one Superbowl from that city as part of the city's history even though that team is now in Indianapolis and has absolutely nothing to do with the current Ravens.

The Baltimore Ravens are the Cleveland Browns. The only reason your team is not called the "Balitimore Browns" is because there would have been legal action taken against the NFL and Art Modell by the city of Cleveland. The new Cleveland Browns are an expansion team that has no tie to the old Browns whatsoever in terms of ownership, players or history. You could say however, that the original Cleveland Browns (now the Ravens) are part of the city of Cleveland's football history.

The recently deceased Art Modell had owned the Baltimore Ravens/Cleveland Browns since 1961. The Baltimore Ravens have 2 Superbowl championships despite existing since before the Superbowl era. The Pittsburgh Steelers have 6. I hope this helps you understand your own franchise's history.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #107
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,397 Times in 2,722 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

all i gotta say is...

with ben = 3 super bowl appearances, 2 lombardi's.

without (barring terry bradshaw) = 0
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:00 AM   #108
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
all i gotta say is...

with ben = 3 super bowl appearances, 2 lombardi's.

without (barring terry bradshaw) = 0
Don't forget about O'Donnell or Neil Still Rules 14 is going to give you a piece of his mind.

Slash took the Steelers to 2 AFC Championships... just didn't win either.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #109
aa14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
If I was living in Baltimore I would consider the Colts one Superbowl from that city as part of the city's history even though that team is now in Indianapolis and has absolutely nothing to do with the current Ravens.

The Baltimore Ravens are the Cleveland Browns. The only reason your team is not called the "Balitimore Browns" is because there would have been legal action taken against the NFL and Art Modell by the city of Cleveland. The new Cleveland Browns are an expansion team that has no tie to the old Browns whatsoever in terms of ownership, players or history. You could say however, that the original Cleveland Browns (now the Ravens) are part of the city of Cleveland's football history.

The recently deceased Art Modell had owned the Baltimore Ravens/Cleveland Browns since 1961. The Baltimore Ravens have 2 Superbowl championships despite existing since before the Superbowl era. The Pittsburgh Steelers have 6. I hope this helps you understand your own franchise's history.
Ugh...

I understand how the Ravens came into existence. Maybe if you actually read what I was replying to you'd realize I was making fun of her inferring Cleveland still owned the Ravens. Calling us the "Cleveland Ravens" has nothing to do with the old history of the Browns and I was only following that thread. Thanks for the history lesson though.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #110
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Ugh...

I understand how the Ravens came into existence. Maybe if you actually read what I was replying to you'd realize I was making fun of her inferring Cleveland still owned the Ravens. Calling us the "Cleveland Ravens" has nothing to do with the old history of the Browns and I was only following that thread. Thanks for the history lesson though.
You were doing a piss poor job at that. Don't care about your silly little comments dude. I will always call the ravens the cleveland ravens and I know that cleveland doesn't still own them jr. It's called sarcasm. There's just so much you don't understand.