Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 02-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #91
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 25,706 Times in 10,416 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Hines Ward sucks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacksburgSteeler13 View Post
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #92
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter

Super Mario Flash Champion! Ragnarok Champion!
Member Number: 24584
Thanked 2,850 Times in 1,092 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
He should be thankful he doesn't root for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers fans shouldn't have to pay any money to watch a "professional" football team fail to make the playoffs once every three years.
Blacksburg Zach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:49 PM   #93
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 25,706 Times in 10,416 Posts
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacksburgSteeler13 View Post
He should be thankful he doesn't root for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers fans shouldn't have to pay any money to watch a "professional" football team fail to make the playoffs once every three years.
Dear Pittsburgh Steelers,

I am writing to inform you that I am one, of many, disappointed fans. Since the inception of the SuperBowl, the Steelers have failed to bring home the Lombardi forty-one times. Heck, the did not even make it to the SuperBowl thirty-nine times. Even more discouraging is the fact that they only made it to the conference title game an unimpressive fifteen times.

I could live with such ineptitude, if it were not for the fact that you employ players of such irrefutable mediocrity, that one must wince when saying their names:

Lynn Swann played ballet. Hines Ward was a dancer. Jack Lambert is a freakin' forest ranger. And, Tim Lester drove a bus.

Speaking of your overly-hyped running backs, what was up with Rocky Bleier's foot? A real man would NOT have gotten injured from a measly grenade. Come on, man... stop crying already.

With such cads as your ambassadors, how dare you call yourself an "organization"... let alone act as though you are a reputable one.

In closing, I am writing to inform you that I am now going to become a Browns fan. "Why?" you ask. First off, their color-scheme is only matched by that of the Miami Hurricanes. Secondly, their mascot is a dog. And, I like dogs. Last, but certainly not least, rumor has it that they win the SuperBowl on a nightly basis. Can you match any of those criteria? I didn't think so.

Sincerely,
Jaded & Delusional
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
Blacksburg Zach (02-10-2013), harrison'samonster (02-10-2013), StainlessStill (02-10-2013)
Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 AM   #94
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Dear Pittsburgh Steelers,

I am writing to inform you that I am one, of many, disappointed fans. Since the inception of the SuperBowl, the Steelers have failed to bring home the Lombardi forty-one times. Heck, the did not even make it to the SuperBowl thirty-nine times. Even more discouraging is the fact that they only made it to the conference title game an unimpressive fifteen times.

I could live with such ineptitude, if it were not for the fact that you employ players of such irrefutable mediocrity, that one must wince when saying their names:

Lynn Swann played ballet. Hines Ward was a dancer. Jack Lambert is a freakin' forest ranger. And, Tim Lester drove a bus.

Speaking of your overly-hyped running backs, what was up with Rocky Bleier's foot? A real man would NOT have gotten injured from a measly grenade. Come on, man... stop crying already.

With such cads as your ambassadors, how dare you call yourself an "organization"... let alone act as though you are a reputable one.

In closing, I am writing to inform you that I am now going to become a Browns fan. "Why?" you ask. First off, their color-scheme is only matched by that of the Miami Hurricanes. Secondly, their mascot is a dog. And, I like dogs. Last, but certainly not least, rumor has it that they win the SuperBowl on a nightly basis. Can you match any of those criteria? I didn't think so.

Sincerely,
Jaded & Delusional
Dear Rooney family,

I am writing this letter as a long-suffering Steelers fan who has seen enough mediocrity in his lifetime. If you would just hire some half-wit coach with at least good players, this organization could have won at least 45 superbowls, and appear in at least 47, which would be much more than the abysmal 33 playoff games this organization won, and I am sure they cheated in all of them. I mean, no organization could win championships with mediocre players like Terry Bradshaw, who couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "a," Franco Harris, Mike Webster, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Mike Webster, Joe Greene, Dwight White, L.C. Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward, James Harrison, Jerome Bettis, and Ben Roethliesberger. Not only that, but they somehow won with Chuck Noll, Bill Cowher, and Mike Tomlin, none of whom could coach their ways out of a paper bag, leading me to the conclusion that the Steelers cheated to win their superbowls.

Why are we throwing away our valuable dollars to watch a "professional" football team? If anything, you should be paying us for going out to Heinz field every Sunday to support an awful team that likes to miss the playoffs once every three years.

I have decided that I will become a Baltimore Ravens fan. Rumor is that you guys are done, and that the Ravens will own you for years to come. In addition, they reportedly have the best quarterback in all of football, who will certainly not kill his team's cap space with the money that he will not be selfishly demanding. Also, their color scheme of purple and black is far more manly than that womanly black and gold scheme your pathetic organization uses. And no, they are certainly not the Cleveland Browns that relocated to Baltimore and changed their name and uniforms. Hope you won't miss me too much.

Signed,
a disgruntled and delusional former Steelers fan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksburg Zach For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-10-2013)
Old 02-10-2013, 01:13 AM   #95
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,148 Times in 863 Posts

^ Best. Post. EVER.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #96
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter

I wish the Pittsburgh Steelers would just fold already. They are a pathetic organization that ruins the good names of many other great organizations in this league, such as the Cincinnati Bengals, the Cleveland Browns, the New York Jets, the Buffalo Bills, the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Oakland Raiders, the Philadelphia Eagles, the Arizona Cardinals, and the Detroit Lions. At least those organizations never cheated, which the Steelers must have done to win the super bowls they won, considering the sheer mediocrity of every Steelers player/coach that has ever existed.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #97
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Hines Ward held out in 2005! He was a selfish and me-first player! DUI! 12 career fumbles! More dropped passes than any Steeler in team history!

It's OK though... because his last name isn't "Wallace."

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #98
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 11,714 Times in 4,686 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Hines Wallace sucks!
harrison'samonster is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (02-12-2013)
Old 02-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #99
BlaZeQuietly
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 18219

In Madden Kurt Warner Came out of retirement and won us 3 superbowls.
BlaZeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #100
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter

I don't understand why Colbert doesn't draft seven hall of famers every year. He is a terrible evaluator of talent, and all he does is bring in bums that lead the Steelers to mostly 10 to 12 win seasons, meaningless playoff berths, and occasionally superbowls. If he knew anything about evaluating talent, this team would go 19-0 every year and every player on the roster would be in the hall of fame.