Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #21
Steelerindc
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15880
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

You should try craigslist before stub hub, stub hub is going to bang your head. if you can't find a good price on Craigslist then Stubhub would be the best way to go.

I live in the DC area and me and some friends drive up to Pittsburgh for games. I rather be around family(fellow steeler fans) than strangers.

I go to about 3 games a year in Pittsburgh and take my son to the B'more game. only once have I gotten tickets for under $150 and that's b/c my wife knew someone who just didn't want to go.

It's just the cost of going to an NFL game these days.
Steelerindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #22
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerindc View Post
I would think since the Ratbirds just won the SB ticket prices will be at a premium for that game. Honestly I think $125 is cheap.

I've been to two Steeler-Raven games and it's bad up there. There fans cry like babies when something goes wrong and will have no problem saying the Steelers are cheating even in there own Stadium.

I have been involved in an altercation there once and it's not a good thing, you're just simply outnumbered.

But You have to always wear your colors with pride.
Just as many jerks at Heinz Field as well. When I was tailgating last November near the Ketchup Bottle I had to have a pitbull with to keep the legions of nitwits away. Nobody tried anything but the air was thick with threats and comments about how lucky I was. And when the home team lost wow! That's not even a knock on Pittsburgh. Like that in just about every stadium nowadays.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #23
aa14
Banned

Member Number: 24529
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
Just as many jerks at Heinz Field as well. When I was tailgating last November near the Ketchup Bottle I had to have a pitbull with to keep the legions of nitwits away. Nobody tried anything but the air was thick with threats and comments about how lucky I was. And when the home team lost wow! That's not even a knock on Pittsburgh. Like that in just about every stadium nowadays.
Mentality of the mob. They perceive visiting fans to be easy targets and they are the white blood cells. I went to a Calgary flames game last year wearing a Ravens jersey and two separate men tried to start something with me and it was a flippin' NHL game.
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #24
The_Joker
Living Legend

Member Number: 24540
Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,126 Posts
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
Mentality of the mob. They perceive visiting fans to be easy targets and they are the white blood cells. I went to a Calgary flames game last year wearing a Ravens jersey and two separate men tried to start something with me and it was a flippin' NHL game.
DUDE. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY FLAMES FAN IN EXISTENCE.

I don't like you but go Flames!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #25
aa14
Banned

Member Number: 24529
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
DUDE. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY FLAMES FAN IN EXISTENCE.

I don't like you but go Flames!
I forgot to mention the only person at that game who approached me with good words regarding my jersey was a Steelers fan.
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote