Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 02-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #11
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: LAPD cop killer cop on the loose

Dorner Manhunt Spreads to Arizona, Mexico

Friday: Massive manhunt continues for ex-LAPD officer suspected in three murders. Police plan a 9 a.m. press conference.

As snow fell Friday morning in Big Bear, more than 100 police and canines continued to comb the mountainous area where Dorner's truck was found ablaze Thursday. All the areas where someone could have walked away from the truck were being searched by ground, said Cindy Bachman of the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

It was unclear if Dorner had ventured into the rugged terrain or if his truck was set ablaze as a diversion. Bachman said she was not aware of any vehicle having been stolen since the burned out truck was discovered.

The California Highway Patrol issued an alert Friday that Dorner could be driving a white Lexus last seen near Barstow, but that report was later discredited

http://losalamitos.patch.com/article...ntinues-friday
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #12
Fire Haley
Banned

so I read his whole unabridged "Manifesto"

I can see why the MSM sooooo much wants to identify with his struggles as a black man and hatred for whitey, but for that pesky killing of a young Asian girl and his hatred for Hispanics and cops....they have no spin, and it's grinding their gears...if ONLY he was a white guy
Old 02-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #13
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,539 Times in 3,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Dorner Manhunt Spreads to Arizona, Mexico

Friday: Massive manhunt continues for ex-LAPD officer suspected in three murders. Police plan a 9 a.m. press conference.
Looking on the bright side

Sheriff says ex-cop not a threat to ski resorts

As fresh snow continued to fall Friday in Big Bear Lake, authorities said they don't believe that fugitive former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner is still in the resort area...

Bear Mountain ski resort was closed Thursday afternoon but opened as normal Friday, as did neighboring resort Snow Summit. Both resorts are owned by Big Bear Mountain Resorts.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...resorts-1.html

Plenty of fresh powder - party on!
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #14
Fire Haley
Banned

Black Rambo still on the loose - cops admit he could be anywhere, I bet anybody living in Big Bear that doesn't own a gun wished they had one now

Old 02-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #15
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
So let me get this straight... LAPD shoots 2 asian women in a blue Toyota pickup because they mistakenly thought it was a 250 pound black man in a grey Nissan pickup... and civilians are the ones who are too dangerous to own guns.

Cop goes on rampage and other cops respond by shooting innocent civilians- looks more and more like civilians are going to need weapons to protect themselves from police.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #16
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Quote:
Black Rambo still on the loose - cops admit he could be anywhere, I bet anybody living in Big Bear that doesn't own a gun wished they had one now
After the good news from the local sheriff everyone in the area is hitting the slopes - the crazed cop probably does not have $$ to pay for lift tickets
Old 02-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #17
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Quote:
so I read his whole unabridged "Manifesto"

I can see why the MSM sooooo much wants to identify with his struggles as a black man and hatred for whitey, but for that pesky killing of a young Asian girl and his hatred for Hispanics and cops....they have no spin, and it's grinding their gears...if ONLY he was a white guy
I am pretty sure Fox News will pick up the slack with regard to unfavorable coverage based on these nuggets from the manifesto

Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary....

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they're your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire's pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

OTOH he apparently is not a big fan of some of the usual suspects in the MSM

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I've never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws but you must understand that your critics will always have in the back of their mind that you are native to a country that we won our sovereignty from while using firearms as a last resort in defense and you come from a country that has no legal private ownership of firearms. That is disheartening to American gun owners and rightfully so.

And this statement clearly establishes he is deeply disturbed

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be "Tebowing" when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

http://gawker.com/5982438
Old 02-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #18
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,975 Times in 2,284 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
Thank you so much for posting that link, silver & black. I read the manifesto in its entirety, but it was difficult at times. Dorner was just all over the place in it. Yeesh.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but this is not going to end well.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #19
Fire Haley
Banned

They have no idea where he's at now and they are spooked.

LAPD Reopens Case That Led to Suspected Cop-Killer's Firing

The Los Angeles Police Department announced today it will reopen the case of the firing of Christopher Dorner, but said the decision was not made to "appease" the fugitive former cop suspected of killing three people.

"I do this not to appease a murderer. I do it to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all the things we do."

Dorner, law enforcement sources say, could pose a threat to aviation security.

The "Be on the lookout" alert tells operators to secure unattended aircraft and report persons "masquerading as pilots, security personnel, emergency medical technicians, or other personnel using uniforms and/or vehicles as methods to gain access to aviation facilities or aircraft."

A bulletin issued by the Transportation Security Administration urges aircraft and airport owners and operators to use "an increased level of awareness concerning any suspicious activity during the coming days.

"Dorner, the bulletin says, is believed to have received "flight training during his time in the Navy, but the extent of his potential flying skills is unknown.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher...8444041&page=2

-------------------------

"I do this not to appease a murderer"

riiiiiiiiight
Old 02-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #20
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,025 Times in 1,873 Posts

Are they smoking crack?

Quote:
Feinstein and Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt

(PP)- As an ex-Los Angeles police officer killed three people and went on a deadly shooting rampage in a vendetta to punish those he attributed for his firing, California Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer pleaded for calm, and asked both law enforcement and civilians to lay down their weapons.

“The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”
http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013...ewide-manhunt/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote