Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 02-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #21
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477
Default Re: Harrison to where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison'samonster View Post
what is it with you and pitbulls?
Just helping to educate (probably a lost cause) the ignorant masses that make up the bulk of Steeler nation that their beloved Harrison is a selfish douche that cares only about himself and cannot take care of either a child or a dog properly. Of course in Pittsburgh I am sure it is considered chic to lock your dogs up and abuse them and then let them bite children. Real winner. I see everyone in the NFL and all the networks waiting to hire him when he has to hang it up. What type of a douche is Harrison? One that fits right in down at Heinz Field.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #22
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,805 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
Just helping to educate (probably a lost cause) the ignorant masses that make up the bulk of Steeler nation that their beloved Harrison is a selfish douche that cares only about himself and cannot take care of either a child or a dog properly. Of course in Pittsburgh I am sure it is considered chic to lock your dogs up and abuse them and then let them bite children. Real winner. I see everyone in the NFL and all the networks waiting to hire him when he has to hang it up. What type of a douche is Harrison? One that fits right in down at Heinz Field.
[youtube]5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube]
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteelersCanada For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-15-2013), WVABE (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 12:50 AM   #23
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
[youtube]5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube]
I see you are so intelligent and so enlightened and have watched so much tv that have no need to formulate your own response. You simply take someone else's labor of love (albeit I think we can all agree that Billy Madison was not Sandler's shining moment) and use it to illustrate a point you are incapable of making yourself. As I previously stated I speak more languages than you (hell you probably were too stupid to learn French even though they force you to in Canada), have seen more places than you, and make more money than you. It's Dingbats like you that have ruined the Maple Leafs organization. Hopefully you can help lead the Steelers org in that direction. BTW Please post some great articles about what a kind and generous caring individual James Harrison is. Some charitable work by him, something insightful said, the like? Guy's IQ is on par with Jamarcus or Tyson. You can also tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals. Psychology 101 there.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #24
Stu Pidasso
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
Pepper needs new shorts!!!!

Ouchville!! Population you bro!!
NO ONE makes me bleed my own blood. NO ONE!

"we could sell blood and semen... What? Not mixed together..."

My 3rd all time favorite movie. :)
Stu Pidasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:58 AM   #25
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVABE View Post
Sure hope he's with us for one more season, he's got a lot of anger to release for the doubters.
Most fans know James can be productive, just not as productive as his contract pays him to be.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #26
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 11,734 Times in 4,693 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
I see you are so intelligent and so enlightened and have watched so much tv that have no need to formulate your own response. You simply take someone else's labor of love (albeit I think we can all agree that Billy Madison was not Sandler's shining moment) and use it to illustrate a point you are incapable of making yourself. As I previously stated I speak more languages than you (hell you probably were too stupid to learn French even though they force you to in Canada), have seen more places than you, and make more money than you. It's Dingbats like you that have ruined the Maple Leafs organization. Hopefully you can help lead the Steelers org in that direction. BTW Please post some great articles about what a kind and generous caring individual James Harrison is. Some charitable work by him, something insightful said, the like? Guy's IQ is on par with Jamarcus or Tyson. You can also tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals. Psychology 101 there.
SteelersCanada makes a point. None of your posts provide any substance to this board, all you do is make attacks at other members and the Steelers. You're our clown in purple spandex. You're a jackass.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
SteelersCanada (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #27
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,124 Times in 4,605 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Furry - calling it now.

[YOUTUBE]w2OAmJkjDEc[/YOUTUBE]
Old 02-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #28
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,705 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso View Post
NO ONE makes me bleed my own blood. NO ONE!

"we could sell blood and semen... What? Not mixed together..."

My 3rd all time favorite movie. :)
I love that the movie took place in Vegas..."A city build on broken dreams, hot sand and $5 lobster".

"OK Kate, time to put your mouth where our balls are
"
Old 02-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #29
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,705 Posts

Quote:
So Harrison is a selfish douche?

Did he obstruct a murder investigation that left 2 men with young children dead? Does he do some kind of crazy dance every time he enters the stadium to draw attention to himself?

At least Ray Lewis feels badly for the family of the men his friends killed. Wait, no he doesnt, he was more worried about himself. Move along troll.

Lewis also sounded delusional when saying "the saddest thing ever" was supposedly being told he was going to be punished for something he didn't do. Sharpe didn't ask Lewis who made this statement to Lewis, who clearly has no concept the saddest thing in this case is that two men, one of them the father of an unborn daughter, are dead.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-c...r-victims.html
Old 02-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #30
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,478 Times in 3,550 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
enjoy your 2 week vacation, douche bag. you not only flamed james harrison, but steeler nation in general. there's no room for that.

come back again with that shit and it'll be permanent next time
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fire Arians For This Useful Post:
ebsteelers (02-15-2013), harrison'samonster (02-15-2013)