Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2013 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-23-2013, 04:42 AM   #11
BLACK_AND_YELLOW
Head Coach

Member Number: 18312
Thanked 1,742 Times in 824 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Pre Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieRayVol View Post
You tube his highlights set back and enjoy...
There called highlights for a reason.

I've also heard his disappears in games to...kinda sounds like Wallace to me...

But like I said he has a lot of potential.
BLACK_AND_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_AND_YELLOW View Post
There called highlights for a reason.

I've also heard his disappears in games to...kinda sounds like Wallace to me...

But like I said he has a lot of potential.

How many UT games did you watch this year? ...Hunter is the one who has "THE HYPE and he dropped so many passes that hit him in right in the hands...

Patterson was the ONE CONSTANT threat in every game he played in...He either score on a punt return, kickoff return, receiving or rushing...He was the "ONLY BRIGHT SPOT" in several games this year...

Yep he is raw...But come on at 6'2 and 215 that what he measured at the combine....I never saw anyone get a clean shot on him....He cans stop, start and change direction like a much smaller guy....Somebody is gonna get a good one with Patterson...

Old 02-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #13
BLACK_AND_YELLOW
Head Coach

Member Number: 18312
Thanked 1,742 Times in 824 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieRayVol View Post
How many UT games did you watch this year? ...Hunter is the one who has "THE HYPE and he dropped so many passes that hit him in right in the hands...

Patterson was the ONE CONSTANT threat in every game he played in...He either score on a punt return, kickoff return, receiving or rushing...He was the "ONLY BRIGHT SPOT" in several games this year...

Yep he is raw...But come on at 6'2 and 215 that what he measured at the combine....I never saw anyone get a clean shot on him....He cans stop, start and change direction like a much smaller guy....Somebody is gonna get a good one with Patterson...

Im just telling you what I read and like I said Patterson has alot of potential but ive also read that he disappears against better competition, but if we draft him I wouldn't be disappointed but him being so raw kinda scares me rather draft for another need but i get what you're saying.

Da'Rick Rogers from Tennessee Tech in the 3rd would be a better value imo.
BLACK_AND_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #14
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_AND_YELLOW View Post
Im just telling you what I read and like I said Patterson has alot of potential but ive also read that he disappears against better competition, but if we draft him I wouldn't be disappointed but him being so raw kinda scares me rather draft for another need but i get what you're saying.

Da'Rick Rogers from Tennessee Tech in the 3rd would be a better value imo.

Da'Rick has a million dollar talent with a ten cent brain. He was trouble from the moment he set foot on Knoxville soil. He was arrested in a bar room brawl before he ever suited up for UT that put a policeman in the hospital.

Charlie Baggett who coached Randy Moss and Cris Carter in Minnesota was so fed up with Rogers being a cancer in the locker room ( He tried to literally fight with a couple oc coaches) that he said "SCREW IT" and when back to the NFL.

He flunked three drug tests at UT...The last one then coach Derek Dooley wanted him to sit out 4 games. ( This after being suspended in the spring for a failed drug test) that he went ballistic on Dooley and then WR coach Darin Hinshaw..

That's what got him sent packing down the road to Cookeville to play for Tennessee Tech in the OVC.

He's one of those kids who is just a "KNUCKLE HEAD"...And if he get's his hands on a lot of money through an NFL contract

I agree on Patterson HE IS AWFULLY raw as a receiver but he sure is electric with the ball in his hands...