Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 06-08-2006, 08:56 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,809 Times in 4,472 Posts
Talking Mark Cuban Questions for Shaq

i dont know if id want to awaken a giant but this stuff is hilarious (from his blog)

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

Questions I would ask and blogging the finals.
Posted Jun 7, 2006, 9:40 AM ET
these are days when you wish cloning was legal and possible. Whether in person , phone or email, the questions asked leading up to the finals are the same over and over again. A Stepford Mark would be highly desirable right about now.

To show everyone the depth of my reporting instincts, Im going to offer the questions I would offer the person who is probably taking the biggest onslaught of media, Shaq.

Here are the questions I want answers to from Shaquille:

1. Shaq - You have several young children. Which Wiggles song is your favorite ? Which do you like the least ?
2. How many times have you had to watch Ice Age and did you take your kids to see Ice Age 2 ?
3. Are your kids so big they are confused with kids twice their age ?
4. Have you ever been contacted to turn Kazaam into an off Broadway musical ? Has anyone sampled Shaq Fu in a hit song yet ?
5. Will you admit in public that you have hummed Barney?s ?I Love You? song to yourself in a game ?

I could go on, but Ive shown off enough :)

And as far as blogging the finals. Im deciding if blogging at half time from the home games is a good idea or not?

And the big question is, where are you going to watch the game this Thursday and with who ??
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:34 PM   #2
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486
Default Re: Mark Cuban Questions for Shaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
i dont know if id want to awaken a giant but this stuff is hilarious (from his blog)

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

Questions I would ask and blogging the finals.
Posted Jun 7, 2006, 9:40 AM ET
these are days when you wish cloning was legal and possible. Whether in person , phone or email, the questions asked leading up to the finals are the same over and over again. A Stepford Mark would be highly desirable right about now.

To show everyone the depth of my reporting instincts, Im going to offer the questions I would offer the person who is probably taking the biggest onslaught of media, Shaq.

Here are the questions I want answers to from Shaquille:

1. Shaq - You have several young children. Which Wiggles song is your favorite ? Which do you like the least ?
2. How many times have you had to watch Ice Age and did you take your kids to see Ice Age 2 ?
3. Are your kids so big they are confused with kids twice their age ?
4. Have you ever been contacted to turn Kazaam into an off Broadway musical ? Has anyone sampled Shaq Fu in a hit song yet ?
5. Will you admit in public that you have hummed Barney’s “I Love You” song to yourself in a game ?

I could go on, but Ive shown off enough :)

And as far as blogging the finals. Im deciding if blogging at half time from the home games is a good idea or not…

And the big question is, where are you going to watch the game this Thursday and with who ??
Mark Cuban's such an @$$hole, yet I love him for it (in a completely heterosexual way).
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:38 PM   #3
tony hipchest
Supporter

other than the billions of dollars, (as an owner) he is probably the most typical, average fan out there . just like your average joe. i think alot of people relate with that and root for his team because of it.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:59 PM   #4
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
other than the billions of dollars, (as an owner) he is probably the most typical, average fan out there . just like your average joe. i think alot of people relate with that and root for his team because of it.
Yeah, he was probably the major reason I became a fan of the Mavericks...well that and the high-powered offense they had a few years ago.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:03 PM   #5
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
And that's why I love the guy. (feel no reason to explain my sexual preference, I'm secure).
Old 06-08-2006, 10:55 PM   #6
tony hipchest
Supporter

i just found out this guy has a blog but he has actually posted during the game.
(dude seriously needs to get a life )

Wow
Posted Jun 8, 2006, 10:25 PM ET
How are we ahead ? We have not played well at all.

we took advantage of some mistakes, they made, but we need to push the ball more and take it stronger to the hoop. Which is what I know Avery is telling the guys right now.

Lets hope we can play better in the 2nd half.