Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 05-06-2006, 09:53 PM   #1
caligirlsteelerfan86
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 560
Default It's early...BUT...I really want tickets!

Okay, I know this is early, but I have to try. I need two tickets to the chargers/steelers game. I was going to try to make it last season, but I had a business trip (plus I couldn't afford them). I was thinking maybe, if I start looking early I may have some luck. I'd rather fly back to the Burg for a game, but not sure if that will happen. But, since San Diego isn't far, I can make it there and back in time for work (depending on my hangover). I've never been to a game, but hoping San Diego won't be the only game I see next season. If anyone out there knows of a good place to look or might have tickets, please let me know!!
Old 05-06-2006, 09:59 PM   #2
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: It's early...BUT...I really want tickets!

Well good luck on getting tickets. There is nothing like seeing the Steelers live. I have seen three Steelers games in my life. I went to two games in 1997 and saw the Steelers beat the Colts 26-24 and shutout the Ravens 38-0. Then last year I seen the Steelers play on Monday night against the Colts and we lost that game. I want to go to Heinz Field this year. I'm trying to get tickets for the Steelers/Saints game. I would like to go to Heinz and plus seeing Reggie Bush would be good. So if any of you could sell me some tickets hook me up.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:51 PM   #3
caligirlsteelerfan86
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 560

Wow, looked at some prices to the San Diego game...need to hit the lotto or something. Was dumb to think I could get two decent tickets for $400.00. Then I tried looking for Cardinal tickets and not much luck there. If anyone knows of a good site for tickets please let me know..thanks.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:55 PM   #4
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

http://www.stubhub.com/san-diego-cha...vent_id=280552

I am no computer wiz so this is the best i can do they have tickets for around $150 or so a peice hope this helps.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:59 PM   #5
shimmysteelerfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2301

i found some enzone seats across from the replay board pretty close to the field for 269 a piece. other than that everything thats is under 200 is in the upper view section of qualcom. the best tickets i found for the cardinals preseason game was around 150. good luck to you though.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:19 AM   #6
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Cool Re: It's early...BUT...I really want tickets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlsteelerfan86
Okay, I know this is early, but I have to try. I need two tickets to the chargers/steelers game. I was going to try to make it last season, but I had a business trip (plus I couldn't afford them). I was thinking maybe, if I start looking early I may have some luck. I'd rather fly back to the Burg for a game, but not sure if that will happen. But, since San Diego isn't far, I can make it there and back in time for work (depending on my hangover). I've never been to a game, but hoping San Diego won't be the only game I see next season. If anyone out there knows of a good place to look or might have tickets, please let me know!!
CaliGirl....Keep watching E-Bay and Craigs List. Last year it ran me $220 ea for a pair (I live in Imperial Beach). But they were GREAT seats on the 40yd line, visitor's side, field level, row 12. I'll be there again this year....somehow! Good Luck!
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:09 PM   #7
William Munney
Water Boy

Member Number: 2379

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=ut...rgh%20steelers

This is a yahoo link and on the page it has four ticket outlets like stubhub. I bought three tickets for the Viking preseason game from ticket liquidator. They ran about $84 each and I'm on the 100 level. I wanted to go during the regular season but work made it tough to fly cross country, plus the other two I was going with couldn't go then.

I was really looking into the Saint game tickets starting at $165. There are fees and there might be sales tax...

You can also look up the Charger tickets on these links.
William Munney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:30 PM   #8
MNsteelers
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 841

You can get really good deals if you just monitor eBay. Most on there are going to be expensive as hell, but I bought one seat right above the tunnel to the locker rooms for the Jacksonville Monday Night game for $79. Unbelievable deal...And you might want to keep an eye on local message boards in San Diego. We had half that stadium in black and gold last year, so obviously Steelers fans were able to pick up a lot of seats.
MNsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote