Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #201
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Hines Ward does The Walking Dead

Had a kind of boring weekend, so I started downloading and watching The Americans...it's ok so far. The first two episodes were really slow, but it's starting to pick up now. Not really connecting with the characters yet though, but it's not bad.

I'm really liking Bates Motel. There are some obvious references to the movies, but they're doing a good job in expanding the story beyond that and making it their own. They picked the perfect actor to play Norman...kid is creepy as hell lol.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #202
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I started downloading and watching The Americans...it's ok so far. ...first two episodes.
you're just getting to the juicy parts - enjoy
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #203
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
you're just getting to the juicy parts - enjoy
Yeah, had gotten through episode 4, and it's definitely picking up. Thankfully they have episodes 5-9 on Hulu, because I've got too much other stuff to download lol. It's good, and it was cool to see the shitstorm after Reagan got shot (I have to imagine that it went somewhat similar to that lol).

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:11 AM   #204
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,286 Times in 2,053 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fer522 View Post
I bet that'll be a tasty tv show
Tastes like chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer
The Americans is totally fucking freaking shit out on everyone right now

that whole episode just exploded out of nowhere

I know! I thought I had missed an episode or two. It was really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom
I'm really liking Bates Motel. There are some obvious references to the movies, but they're doing a good job in expanding the story beyond that and making it their own. They picked the perfect actor to play Norman...kid is creepy as hell lol.
I can't wait until the Bates Motel is open for business. Hopefully, it opens for business. I can only imagine the weirdos that will come out of the woodwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada
On a similar (not really) topic, I really really really liked the first episode of Hannibal.
So glad you liked it. I actually haven't watched it yet. Been busy working. But my long weekend is coming up, so I will be sure to watch the premiere episode on Thursday before that night's episode. I heard it's really gory.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:04 AM   #205
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,529 Posts

young norman got it goin on !!! only been in town a few weeks an already answer booty calls ! next he gonna knock the bottom outta oxygen girl go norman...go norman...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:51 AM   #206
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

"The Following" starring Kevin Bacon has been an awesome show so far. It's about a former F.B.I. agent (Bacon) who is being mentally tortured by a serial killer/cult leader who's wife he had an affair with. The cult leader is a former literature teacher who was really into gothic literature and poetry (heavy on the Edgar Allen Poe) and uses themes from the literature in his killings. He amasses a huge cult of people from all walks of life to help carry out his plans of getting revenge on Bacon's character by killing people close to him.

A very original and suspenseful show. Check it out, but you should really try to start from the beginning to get the full picture.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #207
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,374 Times in 4,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
So glad you liked it. I actually haven't watched it yet. Been busy working. But my long weekend is coming up, so I will be sure to watch the premiere episode on Thursday before that night's episode. I heard it's really gory.
I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of gore for a cable show. It's dark which is great. I'm honestly surprised NBC green lit it. It's really good though! I think you're going to like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
"The Following" starring Kevin Bacon has been an awesome show so far. It's about a former F.B.I. agent (Bacon) who is being mentally tortured by a serial killer/cult leader who's wife he had an affair with. The cult leader is a former literature teacher who was really into gothic literature and poetry (heavy on the Edgar Allen Poe) and uses themes from the literature in his killings. He amasses a huge cult of people from all walks of life to help carry out his plans of getting revenge on Bacon's character by killing people close to him.

A very original and suspenseful show. Check it out, but you should really try to start from the beginning to get the full picture.
I am so behind on this show. I'm about 5 episodes behind but I did really like it. I'm going to have to get caught up.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelersCanada For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (05-12-2013)
Old 04-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #208
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

The Americans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
I know! I thought I had missed an episode or two. It was really good.

Another really good episode. Bummer to see Gregory bite the dust. I liked his character and the sexual tension he brought to Phillip and Elizabeth's relationship.
At least he went out with a bang.

they're gonna be running out of characters to kill pretty soon - thought sure chicky poo was gonna pull the trigger on him

oh well, our secret family is safe for now
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #209
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I am so behind on this show. I'm about 5 episodes behind but I did really like it. I'm going to have to get caught up.
Do yourself that favor. It is a really good show. A real mindfuck.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:07 PM   #210
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,286 Times in 2,053 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
The Americans

Another really good episode. Bummer to see Gregory bite the dust. I liked his character and the sexual tension he brought to Phillip and Elizabeth's relationship.
At least he went out with a bang.

they're gonna be running out of characters to kill pretty soon - thought sure chicky poo was gonna pull the trigger on him

oh well, our secret family is safe for now
I liked that, even though he was working with the KGB for "the cause," he was an American until the end. Go to Moscow? No way! He wanted to go to Los Angeles.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote