Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #31
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 7,977 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default Re: Steelers should trade Big Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Curious what having a cameraman at a Jets practice in 2007 has anything to do with winning Superbowls in 2001, 2003 and 2004.

I'd ask you to clarify but I know you really don't know either. Just repeating a lie until it's true.
do you mean you are just repeating a lie until it's true?
pczach (10-03-2013)
Old 04-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #32
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

Sorry, not so full of hate for a team that my logic is twisted to the point that I would actually believe that the evil New England Patriots won 3 Championships by secretly knowing every play of their opponent and calling the exact counter-play, and the whole team was in one it, and this went took place with every reset of the play clock, all season long, and blah blah blah blah blah.

Tin foil hat NFL conspiracy theories.

BTW Didn't the Patriots score a bunch of points against you in the play offs, during one of our Superbowl seasons, WITH SPECIAL TEAMS?

What evil was Belichick conjuring to pull that off? What without the use of memorized defensive signals and all.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:58 AM   #33
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,304 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Sorry, not so full of hate for a team that my logic is twisted to the point that I would actually believe that the evil New England Patriots won 3 Championships by secretly knowing every play of their opponent and calling the exact counter-play, and the whole team was in one it, and this went took place with every reset of the play clock, all season long, and blah blah blah blah blah.

Tin foil hat NFL conspiracy theories.

BTW Didn't the Patriots score a bunch of points against you in the play offs, during one of our Superbowl seasons, WITH SPECIAL TEAMS?

What evil was Belichick conjuring to pull that off? What without the use of memorized defensive signals and all.
Like I said before
Old 04-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #34
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

Your team got lucky the Patriots got knocked out of the post season by a Rex Ryan defense, division rival and all, after stomping them 45-3 a few weeks earlier. You wouldn't even of seen your last Superbowl. Jets in the AFC Championship game? lol.

Your last Superbowl win was a result of playing pretenders in the post season and Tom Brady being out that season. Wow, you made it past the Chargers to face down the LOLCardinals in the Superbowl.

Right place, right time. Not impressed.

If Brady didn't go down with season ending injury, you can kiss that last ring goodbye.
You played a bunch of nobodies that year. Had to go through the Chargers and to get to the big bad show down with Arizona lol.

Talk about a freebie.

When the Patriots won Superbowls, they went through EVERYBODY. Colts. Steelers. Eagles, etc
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #35
vasteeler
Team President

Member Number: 3341
Thanked 1,017 Times in 407 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Curious what having a cameraman at a Jets practice in 2007 has anything to do with winning Superbowls in 2001, 2003 and 2004.

I'd ask you to clarify but I know you really don't know either. Just repeating a lie until it's true.

um........thats just the one you got caught with
vasteeler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #36
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,304 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Oh god more bullshit
Old 04-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #37
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,983 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
caplovestroyp43 (04-23-2013), IowaSteeler927 (04-26-2013), MACH1 (04-26-2013)
Old 04-26-2013, 04:03 AM   #38
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,732 Times in 809 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy

Yeah we should just up and trade our 2 time Super Bowl Winning Quarterback and leader of the football team. Last year when we lost Ward, Smith, Hoke, etc... I think it hurt our team because we lost that veteran presence. We lost leaders. Ben is becoming a more effective leader. He's saying all the right things to the media. and his demeanor just seems much better.

As for him holding on to the ball too long and all the other garbage crap you're spewing Cheatriots fan... That's just his playing style. It's high risk high reward. Sometimes those plays don't end up well but more often than not his creativity, and ability to extend plays helps us win football games. We have been good because we have Ben Roethlisberger. The guy was the most sacked quarterback in the league for how many seasons? Yet we still won two Super Bowls behind offensive lines that definitely weren't elite by any means. One good season with minimal injuries and this team is much better than last seasons 8-8 record would indicate. Let's not forget that the Steelers were about to take the lead against the Packers in Super Bowl XLV before Mendenhall decided to cough up the ball and screw away our chances of winning a 7th Super Bowl Title.

Last edited by IowaSteeler927; 04-26-2013 at 04:25 AM.
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #39
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Not true. Brady plays injured every season. He had a shoulder injury and an arm injury in 2011 (their last Superbowl year) and we didn't hear a word about these injuries until after the season finished. We heard speculation from announcers, but nothing from Brady and nothing from New England.

When Ben gets a hang nail, he calls a press conference and then nails himself to a cross in front of Steeler nation to make sure everybody knows how injured and melodramatic he is. I can't think of a single time that Big Ben didn't make a giant public production out of one of his injuries, so you can pretend he's super tough, but IMO, the man who bares his pain like a man, is more a man than the man who whines and complains and tells everyone how tough he is for playing injured.

I'd give his "toughness" more credit if he wasn't looking for public martyrdom every time he sprains his ankle.
And don't forget that sprained vagina and broken high heel he played through.

Quote:

And I'm curious as to what reasoning there would be to risk something that was against NFL rules if they didn't gain anything from it? I'm still waiting for a logical response from you loudmouthed Patriot asshats for that question. Yes, let's risk being disciplined by the league for doing something totally illegal that doesn't benefit us in the least. Seems like solid reasoning.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (04-26-2013)
Old 04-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #40
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Your last Superbowl win was a result of playing pretenders in the post season and Tom Brady being out that season. Wow, you made it past the Chargers to face down the LOLCardinals in the Superbowl.

Right place, right time. Not impressed.
As opposed to the bestest, most dreamiest, most wondrfulest QB EVURRR getting punked in two Super Bowls by Eli "Gomer" Manning and getting outplayed decisively at home in back-to-back AFCCGs by Joe "Moonball" Flacco?

Face it, you haven't "won" jack shit since you got caught cheating. Not impressed.

Now run along and go spank it to your Brady fathead some more, babygirl...
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fansince'76 For This Useful Post:
jacobo (04-27-2013)