Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804
Default Aftermath of Zimmerman verdict: Two white teens murdered.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...merman-verdict

So the mainstream media doctored tapes, lied about everything under the sun, invented things and did everything they could to make the Trayvon shooting look like a hate-crime, like it was racially motivated, etc. They even turned Zimmerman - a hispanic - into a white man to fit their narrative.

They went above and beyond to achieve this end.
This is not disputable.

Now two white teens have been assassinated in what is an obvious and real "hate-crime" and not only are the police trying to cover up the motives, initially would not reveal the identity or ethnicity of the shooters, and are claiming it is unrelated to their "Free Zimmerman" bumper sticker.

Anyone seen MSNC - the same network willing to doctor 911 tapes to fix a narrative - even mention this? Has the `conservative` Fox News brought this up?

Want to know the kicker? This is one of MANY stories of racially-driven murders taking place all over the place since the verdict came down, and there's a total media BLACK OUT over it.

Want to hear another funny thing? I had another link I was at five minutes ago with the photo of the first black guy they've just arrested in relation to this case. In the time it's taken me just to type out what I've typed so far, that page has been removed.

Apparently the social engineers and media-barons are worried that reality might damage all the "progress" they've made... with telling white people how wonderful our backwards melting pot is.

Take a good look at your kids and tell me you think this is leading to a place you think is going to be wonderful for them in the next few decades.

I understand this isn't a political website, and I'm not trying to bring a "controversial" subject to a Steelers football forum, but if Americans knowing that hate-crimes are happening all over the country in the form of out right racially-driven MURDERS is "controversial," than this country is already lost and that's just another reason to consider the future society your children are going to inherit.

A wave of hate-crimes against white people has followed this Zimmerman verdict -when Zimmerman isn't even white!- and what have you heard and seen from the same media that tried to outright FRAME Zimmerman (as a white guy no less) for a hate crime?

Total media black out.

If this is something you want to remain ignorant over because it's more... comfortable... my apologies to you for bringing this to your attention.

The rule of law survived this trial. Mark my words, it won't survive for long.
To all you bleeding heart white liberals out there that are just aching to be victims to identify somehow with the cultures you have such adoration for, trust me, in the next few decades you -and your kids- are going to get their big chance.

I don't care if you're white, Hispanic, Asian, or black; Apply a little foresight and you take a nice long look at what this country is going to look like in 30 years and then come back to me with a straight face and tell me everything is going to be peachy swell.

This is just the beginning. It gets a lot uglier. Hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and for the record, Hispanics are also being murdered. I read a story last night where two Hispanic teens were killed at a gas station while their assassins shouted "Justice for Trayvon."

Not a word from the networks. Typical, because it isn't compatible with the Matrix.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Aftermath of Zimmerman verdict: Two white teens murdered.

Nice that you put the word progress in quotations. What do you propose? An all out race war? Nobody here will condone the actions of a sick few regardless of their political affiliations or race. Stop trying to act as though people are defending anything like this when no one has.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,515 Times in 1,583 Posts
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Nice that you put the word progress in quotations. What do you propose? An all out race war? Nobody here will condone the actions of a sick few regardless of their political affiliations or race. Stop trying to act as though people are defending anything like this when no one has.
Good and bad in all people. Just because some sick minded fucks do some stupid shit doesn't mean they represent anyone. None of that's directed at you, Buddha. Just adding on to your statement.

"God will judge the righteous and wicked."

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bayz101 For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (07-16-2013)
Old 07-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Quote:
Yeah, that's real good. Accuse me, the white evil New Englander of wanting a "race-war" while apparently a lot of black people down south are already indulging in one.

Liberals don't have to defend this to be guilty of sharing responsibility for it.
If the facts of the Zimmerman trial were reported accurately, instead of in a way that almost seemed to want to FOMENT a fucking race-war, like usual, this wouldn't be happening.

If liberals didn't pretend for decade after decade after decade that blacks are beyond criticism of any kind, in any way shape or form, maybe the stupidest and most uneducated of them wouldn't feel they could threaten riots and assassinate innocent people at gas stations with impunity whenever something doesn't go there way.

Think about that mentality a minute. Don't brush it off, don't just pay it lip service.
Ponder that mentality.

If you took a million of whatever ethnicity you are and set up shop in China or Japan, would you honestly think you could go fucking ape-shit in their cities and kill whoever the hell you wanted if the political winds, or a verdict, didn't pan out the way you wanted? Where the hell do you think that level of entitlement -which reaches the point of being outright DEPRAVED- fucking comes from, my friend?

Unless you think they're just naturally fucking stupid, which I am not at all saying, it comes from all this PANDERING and BABYING.

Who the hell thinks in a nation where they are a 12% minority that they can threaten mass riots or lawlessness or just go out and shoot people shouting "Justice for whoever" when things don't go there way? Most people would be TERRIFIED to do that under similar circumstances, and they would be RIGHT to think so.

This is a sub-culture in America, that makes up way to much of a particular ethnic group, that is an outright DETRIMENT to your desire for a peaceful melting pot.

It isn't "white racism." It's this fucking bullshit.

Basically everyone else gets along pretty damn well, all things considering.

And this is going to get worse - not better.
Because it'll go on being touched on with little KID GLOVES which just further enables and empowers this behavior until finally there might actually BE a fucking race-war, because peoples tolerance for this shit is fading really fucking fast.
That I can promise you.

And it isn't just white people who have fucking had it with it either.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATS16N0 View Post
Yeah, that's real good. Accuse me, the white evil New Englander of wanting a "race-war" while apparently a lot of black people down south are already indulging in one.

Liberals don't have to defend this to be guilty of sharing responsibility for it.
If the facts of the Zimmerman trial were reported accurately, instead of in a way that almost seemed to want to FOMENT a fucking race-war, like usual, this wouldn't be happening.

If liberals didn't pretend for decade after decade after decade that blacks are beyond criticism of any kind, in any way shape or form, maybe the stupidest and most uneducated of them wouldn't feel they could threaten riots and assassinate innocent people at gas stations with impunity whenever something doesn't go there way.

Think about that mentality a minute. Don't brush it off, don't just pay it lip service.
Ponder that mentality.

If you took a million of whatever ethnicity you are and set up shop in China or Japan, would you honestly think you could go fucking ape-shit in their cities and kill whoever the hell you wanted if the political winds, or a verdict, didn't pan out the way you wanted? Where the hell do you think that level of entitlement -which reaches the point of being outright DEPRAVED- fucking comes from, my friend?

Unless you think they're just naturally fucking stupid, which I am not at all saying, it comes from all this PANDERING and BABYING.

Who the hell thinks in a nation where they are a 12% minority that they can threaten mass riots or lawlessness or just go out and shoot people shouting "Justice for whoever" when things don't go there way? Most people would be TERRIFIED to do that under similar circumstances, and they would be RIGHT to think so.

This is a sub-culture in America, that makes up way to much of a particular ethnic group, that is an outright DETRIMENT to your desire for a peaceful melting pot.

It isn't "white racism." It's this fucking bullshit.

Basically everyone else gets along pretty damn well, all things considering.

And this is going to get worse - not better.
Because it'll go on being touched on with little KID GLOVES which just further enables and empowers this behavior until finally there might actually BE a fucking race-war, because peoples tolerance for this shit is fading really fucking fast.
That I can promise you.

And it isn't just white people who have fucking had it with it either.

Conniption fit, much?

Reading is hard I guess. Where did I accuse you of wanting a race war? I asked you if that was the your solution or what your solution was. Stop getting butthurt and reading more into it than is there.

You should really switch to decaf, Pats*. You're approaching Spygate levels of mental nuclear breakdown. Go directly to your medicine chest and grab your meds. Do not pass "Go". Do not collect $200.

P.S. -Fuck, fuckin' fuckity-fuck!!!!!!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #6
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Quote:
Conniption fit, much?

Reading is hard I guess. Where did I accuse you of wanting a race war? I asked you if that was the your solution or what your solution was. Stop getting butthurt and reading more into it than is there.

You should really switch to decaf, Pats*. You're approaching Spygate levels of mental nuclear breakdown. Go directly to your medicine chest and grab your meds. Do not pass "Go". Do not collect $200.

P.S. -Fuck, fuckin' fuckity-fuck!!!!!!
I guess I just take this seriously because in 30 years I don't want my children and grand children living in a Mad Max movie where the color of their skin makes them prey for deranged animals.

You probably think that's hyperbole.

I happen to not think it is at all.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #7
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,376 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

I'm closing any thread related to the Trayvon Martin case. There was a reason why the last one was locked, anyone opening new threads regarding it is going to be locked as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fire Arians For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (07-16-2013), Galax Steeler (07-16-2013)
Closed Thread