Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Brett Cottrell
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18842
Default Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 2 Picks

Thanks to Gus the Intern

Steelers at Bengals: The Bengals are going to get an ugly whuppin. Still, it'll be the best looking thing in Cincinnati. They should thank us. Give us a key to the city or something. Steelers by 10.

Broncos at Giants: Last week the Giants gave away more balls than the Rocky Mountain Oyster Tasty Fest. Broncos by 10.

Titans at Texans: The Titans' logo looks like a hyperspace snot rocket. Given the choice between space sneeze and Texans, I'll take the snot. Titans by two.

Panthers at Bills: Bills season tickets should come with a Zoloft prescription. Panthers by 14.

Jets at Patriots: The Patriots have no receivers, no tight ends, no running backs and no defense. They have 99 problems, but the Jets ain't one. Pats by 20.

Rams at Falcons: The Millennium Falcon, Maltese Falcon and Falcon Crest have as many championships as the Atlanta Falcons, and they don't even play football. Rams by 10.

Vikings at Bears: What do Erik the Red, Leif Erikson and Adrian Peterson have in common? They're all powerful Vikings with no air attack. Bears by 10.

Redskins at Packers: The Redskins uniforms make me hungry for Der Wienerschnitzel. Redskins by 3.

Dolphins at Colts: The Colts are like Disneyland. Everybody tells you it's fun, and it looks like a good time, but when you get there you realize it's crap. Mahi Mahi by 10.

Cowboys at Chiefs: What's the difference between Texas and Jerry Jones's head. One's a huge expanse of hot air, barren spaces and empty wastelands. The other is a state. Chiefs by 5.

Browns at Ravens: Baltimore's best defense is the Browns offense. Ravens by 30.

Chargers at Eagles: I shared a kennel at the Washington Animal Rescue League with some of Mike Vick’s dogs. Chargers by 456,222.

Lions at Cardinals: If Donkey Kong Suh gets chemical weapons, we're all toast. Cardinals by 8.

Saints at Buccaneers: I went to Florida once. It was full of old, slow-moving people who ran into each other and complained a lot. And that was just the Bucs' offense. Saints by 14.

49ers at Seahawks: Does it rain antifreeze in Seattle or are the Seahawks uniforms really that ugly? 49ers by 5.

Jaguars at Raiders: This will be the worst thing on television since The Star Wars Ewok Adventures. If this game is on in your viewing area, move. NFL fans lose by 20.
Brett Cottrell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brett Cottrell For This Useful Post:
Bayz101 (09-12-2013), harrison'samonster (09-12-2013)
Old 09-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #2
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 10,251 Times in 4,113 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 2 Picks

Thanks Tico! The Raiders and Jaguars one is awesome!
Bayz101 (09-12-2013), Brett Cottrell (09-12-2013), rycottrell (09-13-2013)