Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 05-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #1
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268
Default STEELER HAT

I just got back from Mexico and thought I would share a story with you all. I was hanging out by the pool bar in Cancun when this dude walks by with a Steeler SB hat on, I yell nice hat thinking he would turn and say something but he just kept walking i thought man that sucks so i jump out of the pool and run over to the walk up bar to talk to him when i hear him speaking german. I didn t try to talk to him after that seeing how i speak Arkansas redneck but it made me laugh anyway Steeler Nation is bigger than just this Nation i guess

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #2
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Default Re: STEELER HAT

Hmmmmmm....cool story Bro!

I've seen Aussies wearing Steelers clothing, but never a German.
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #3
WWIIOwheelz
Team Captain

Member Number: 1323

I sent a Terrible Towel to an online buddy in the UK prior to the Championship game last year. :) He loved it, said he showed it off quite a bit before, during, and after the Superbowl. He sent me quite a bit of chocolate from the UK, and OMG, if you can, try some. You will never, EVER think about chocolate in the same way if you try some. Best thing you've ever tasted.
WWIIOwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:45 PM   #4
JAG151
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2179

My daughter is going to Australia this summer as a student ammbasador and I bought her a Terrible Towel with the Super Bowl score on it to give to her host family that she will stay with, just trying to do my part spreading the cheer!!
JAG151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:35 PM   #5
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Thats awesome !!

We have the best fans in the world, all over the world indeed
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:14 PM   #6
Cap
Water Boy

Member Number: 2540

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Thats awesome !!

We have the best fans in the world, all over the world indeed
Yes and I have to say that I agree with a statement I believe John Madden made during the playoffs sometime this past season. He said he felt that Steelers Fans were the most loyal fanbase and if the team went to Alaska in the middle of a blizzard, we'd follow along. I really believe that's true.

I think we Steeler Fans set the tone about what it is like to be a TRUE fan of our team. If I had the money and resources, I'd probably follow them all over too. There is nothing like Steeler football. I have been fortunate enough to experience it once at Three Rivers in 1996 and the whole TOWN was so nice! Even though it was a preseason game, you still got a pretty good taste of what it was like. A wonderful experience I will never forget, that's for sure. I hope to get to Heinz Field someday soon. The scenery alone. Oh man, you don't see anything that beautiful in this miserable state of Ohio. The Three Rivers at night with the stadium in the distance just took my breath away not to mention the skyline itself at night. Really hope to live there someday.

The Pittsburgh Steelers DEFINES The Word "Dynasty" In The NFL!!!

YAY Steelers!! We Got That "One For The Thumb!!!"
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #7
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap
Yes and I have to say that I agree with a statement I believe John Madden made during the playoffs sometime this past season. He said he felt that Steelers Fans were the most loyal fanbase and if the team went to Alaska in the middle of a blizzard, we'd follow along. I really believe that's true.
You think a lil snow gonna stop us? We invented the blitz and the blizzard in Pittsburgh! Ain't nothin gonna stop me from seein my Steelers play!

BuFu

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote