Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 09-24-2013, 12:36 AM   #1
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,678 Times in 1,590 Posts
Default FEMA Asks Congress for Billions for Unspecified Upcoming Disaster

go to link for video's

Quote:
Well this is pretty creepy. According to a notice sent by Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State and published, with a video, which will be shown below, titled “Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!,” the government obviously believes something big is coming.
Region three includes, DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV.
The preparations listed include; Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st;
$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC;

• FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st;
  • FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st;
  • FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st;
  • 2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st;
The copied email alert, in full, below:
Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!
FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State
A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…
FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.
$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.
World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.
2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.
No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.
All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.
Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.
POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.
All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.
Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.
Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.
“GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA”
Sheldon R. Songstad
Senator Retired: South Dakota State
http://www.dailyunconstitutional.com/author/admin/

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,025 Times in 1,873 Posts
Default Re: FEMA Asks Congress for Billions for Unspecified Upcoming Disaster

Power grid failure.

Quote:
You’ve Been Warned: Why You Need to Be Ready for Total Grid Failure

If you haven’t been in a bubble cut off from all forms of media lately, it would be impossible to have missed all of the warnings being issued about the impending loss of our electrical grid.

This isn’t just coming from so-called “gloom and doom” sites or from alternative media. Major mainstream media sources such as ABC News, the Washington Post, the New York Times, and CBS News have all issued the alerts. Unfortunately, the hordes seem to be brushing these warnings off as something that cannot happen, because the reality is too unpleasant to even contemplate. Many seem to think that they are far better to stick their heads in the sand and be assured it can never happen than to prepare ahead of time.
Who Is Ringing the Warning Bell?

In case you’ve missed it, here are some of the warnings over the past few months that most people are ignoring.

When Janet Napolitano stepped down from her role as head of the DHS she released an open letter to her successor. One chilling tidbit she passed on was this.

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary has a warning for her successor: A massive and “serious” cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster — the likes of which the nation has never seen — is also likely on its way.

But there’s more. Big Sis isn’t the only one warning us about the possibility of a grid-down scenario.

Former North Dakota Senator Byron Dorgan has co-authored a book about the topic with David Hagberg – his novel Gridlock is a fictional account of a very real threat.

“Our power system is very vulnerable. You could see a shutdown by hackers in cyber terror. You could see it shutdown for days, weeks or months, crippling this country and causing enormous havoc.” (source)

Rep. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) also actively agrees with the threat assessment. He released a report last May that said our power infrastructure was “highly vulnerable to attacks from Iran and North Korea” and as well as to natural threats such as geomagnetic storms from solar activity.

“With one well-placed keystroke, Americans could be plunged into darkness and chaos through the damage to our electric grid. Foreign enemies are employing Web warriors to attack our way of life, and it’s time that our actions respond to the potential threat.” (source)

Other people in the know have attempted to make the public aware of the potential for apocalyptic disaster, but few seem to be taking them seriously.

We are only one act of madness away from a social cataclysm unlike anything our country has ever known.
-Congressman Trent Franks (R-AZ), Senior Member House Armed Service Committee

EMP is one of the small number of threats that could hold at risk the continued existence of U.S. civil society.
-Dr. Robert Hermann, Commissioner US Congress EMP Commission

Just one violent active region on the sun can cause continent-wide, perhaps even planetary-scale impacts to our critical infrastructure.
-John Kappenman, Principal Investigator US Congress EMP Commission

The Likelihood of a severe geo-magnetic event capable of crippling our electric grid is 100%.
-Congresswoman Yvette Clarke (D-NY), Senior Member House Homeland Security Committee

(source)

Former Congressman Roscoe Bartlett has been preaching the dangers of EMP, whether deliberate or natural, for many years:

We could have events in the future where the power grid will go down and it’s not, in any reasonable time, coming back up. For instance, if when the power grid went down some of our large transformers were destroyed, damaged beyond use, we don’t make any of those in this country. They’re made overseas and you order one and 18 months to two years later they will deliver it. Our power grid is very vulnerable. It’s very much on edge. Our military knows that.

There are a number of events that could create a situation in the cities where civil unrest would be a very high probability.

I think that those who can, and those who understand, need to take advantage of the opportunity when these winds of strife are not blowing to move their families out of the city. (source)

Don’t forget the veiled warnings implicit in predictive programming entertainment. One of last year’s biggest television hits was the show “Revolution“, which portrayed life 15 years after a deliberate takedown of the power grid.
GridEx Drill in November

And finally, if all of these warnings aren’t enough to alert your Spidey senses, here is one that is undeniable.

The United States, Mexico, and Canada intend to participate in a drill in November that will simulate the takedown of the grid.

An electrical grid joint drill simulation is being planned in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Thousands of utility workers, FBI agents, anti-terrorism experts, governmental agencies, and more than 150 private businesses are involved in the November power grid drill.

The downed power grid simulation will reportedly focus on both physical and cyber attacks. The antiquated electrical system in the United States has been one of the most neglected pieces of integral infrastructure.

The disaster drill is being described as a crisis practice unlike anything the real power grid has ever experienced. The GridEX II drill Nov. 13-14 will focus primarily on how governments will react if the electrical grid fails and, for instance, the food supply chain collapses.

American utility companies are responsible for running approximately 5,800 power plants and about 450,000 high-voltage transmission lines, controlled by various devices which have been put into place over the past decades. Some of the utility companies which oversee the power grid reportedly use “antique computer protocols” which are “probably” safe from cyber hackers,” The New York Times reported.

“If an adversary lands a knockout blow, [experts] fear, it could black out vast areas of the continent for weeks; interrupt supplies of water, gasoline, diesel fuel and fresh food; shut down communications; and create disruptions of a scale that was only hinted at by Hurricane Sandy and the attacks of Sept. 11,” The Times said.

If the power grid fails, a lack of electricity and food delivery are only the first wave of troubles facing the American people. Police could face major problems with civil unrest. Of course, there also would not be any electric heating or cooling, which easily could lead to many deaths depending on the season. (source)

The most alarming thing about this drill is the trend of suspected false flag events in America that have corresponded with “drills”. Whether or not this will coincide in a real take-down of the grid remains to be seen, but one only needs to think back to events such as the Boston Marathon Bombing, the 9/11 attacks, and the Oklahoma City Bombing to see that there is a possibility that when “drills” occur, often the players are simply being moved into place right under the nose of the public.
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/youve....cFKutVIk.dpuf

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 21,007 Times in 8,721 Posts
My Mood: Dead

It's for Pittsburgh... come early February... for the "We got seven!!!" riots.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
MACH1 (09-24-2013), Steelstoned1972 (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #4
JonM229
Living Legend

Member Number: 24803
Thanked 7,212 Times in 2,536 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
It's for Pittsburgh... come early February... for the "We got seven!!!" riots.
I dunno, I think they're going to take one away after this season. Riots will still ensue.

"I don't know about you Joe, but I would say that qualifies as elite." -Barack Obama
JonM229 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JonM229 For This Useful Post:
teegre (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #5
SteelerEmpire
Team Owner

Member Number: 14355
Thanked 1,962 Times in 888 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
It's for Pittsburgh... come early February, 2021... for the "We got seven!!!" riots.

I made a "slight" adjustment.

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteelerEmpire For This Useful Post:
JonM229 (09-24-2013), teegre (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
Steelstoned1972
UNLEASHING HELL SINCE '72
Supporter

Member Number: 16903
Thanked 2,682 Times in 1,560 Posts
My Mood: Psychedelic

Big bro is out to get us all. Declaring anyone who disputes the 911 official story terrorists and now they areplanning for a disaster. Sounds like they could be orchestrating one. Soon the signs on our front door will say " Home sweet Fema Camp "

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #7
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Get your tinfoil ready.

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: THOUSANDS OF “MARTIAL LAW NOW IN EFFECT” SIGNS SPOTTED BY THE TRUCK LOAD IN ILLINOIS.

First, let me say the Youtube video containing the somewhat panicked call from a 24-year old who witnessed three military convoys carrying thousands of signs reading, “MARTIAL LAW NOW IN EFFECT” to a military installation in Illinois does not have the cleanest language.

If you choose to watch the video, and you’re offended by the language and not the content, I suggest you “unlike” my page and move on. Ignore the kid cursing like a sailor and listen to what he is saying.

I don’t profess to have the answers to what is going on. I am merely trying to point to a series of events or news articles that most sane people (liberals obviously not included) would have a hard time not drawing the conclusion the events or articles are somehow related.

As for Comet Ison they mention, I’ve got some strange hobbies, so I happen to have heard quite a few astronomers who have been interviewed. The Comet poses absolutely NO DANGER to Earth whatsoever. Whatever the signs headed to the military base are for, unbeknownst to these two gentleman has NOTHING to do with the comet.

Comet Ison is actually a giant chunk of mostly ice from the layer of space beyond our solar system. It will be passing by Earth around Thanksgiving if I remember right, and it is allegedly supposed have a gigantic tail we’ll be able to see while it passes. That tail, if astronomers are correct, will be the result of the comet getting closer to the sun and the ice beginning to vaporize as it does so. The reason I say “allegedly,” is astronomers have never tracked a comet of this size, originating from the layer of space beyond our solar system, and with its specific chemical makeup. The following is from an NBC source on the comet:

Here was the message I got on Facebook late last night:

My friend was unloading trucks at work and there were 3 diesel trailers full of real nice expensive signs stacked front to back side to side top to bottom with signs going to 3 local bases in a caravan that look like a trespassing sign saying martial law is in effect. The guy wouldn’t let him take pics. I just wanted to let you know. My buddy called me right away. Id have to say no one would order that many without knowing something.

I then asked if he could give me more details on this so we did this phone interview.

My personal take: I’ve been seeing this for years but hearing what he had to say hits close to home. I am in no way prepared at this moment in time for such an event, as most people are likely unprepared. I believe the caller believes what he is saying but there is always a chance his friend could be having a good time with him. Regardless it is always better to be safe than sorry and there is nothing wrong with contemplating worst-case-scenarios. It would have been awesome if he had provided a photo, but he did not, but for a person to say, “photo or it didn’t happen” is just ridiculous… No one can say for certain if it did or did not happen, other than the witness. People should decide for themselves what to believe. I at the very least believe this story to be worthy of getting out there.

I want to remind people that this is NOT that incident. This is a NEW incident that just happened the other day! It’s real creepy having this hit so close to home. I hope nothing happens soon because I am NOT prepared for this.

Update: I asked him to clarify a few things.

1. How long have you known your source: Good friends since middle-school and he was definitely telling the truth.

2. Why could he not get a photo? He tried to take pics. The guy closed the thing up and called a supervisor. He has a wife and kid and is barely getting by. He couldn’t do it with them right there.

3. When I asked him to use instant upload apps for the phone he replied: Have to use stealth cameras. Phone wont do. They’re not the cops, they’re feds. They don’t like phones out period. All fed buildings around here have signs saying no electronics phones etc at all. Even the social security place for christ sake

Once again this doesn’t change anything. There is no proof, and I was aware of that from the start. But once again to say that it didn’t happen because there is no proof, is completely ignorant, as I explain in the below video.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/201...d-in-illinois/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #8
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
The Following User Says Thank You to MACH1 For This Useful Post:
NJarhead (10-04-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,434 Times in 3,552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Get your tinfoil ready.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #10
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 2,102 Times in 946 Posts
My Mood: Cool

Its Obama's fault