Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #11
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
I'm sure they have the discs too.

But I found a site that streams it (checked it out first and it's clean, the vids play, and the quality is fine) if you want to check out an episode or two.

http://www.thedarewall.com/tv/americ...story/season/2
Thanks, Mom!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:40 AM   #12
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,724 Times in 805 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy

Yeah @Buddha Bus you've got to check out AHS Asylum, and AHS Coven when you can. The cool thing about American Horror Story is that each season is completely different and unique. You could literally watch Season 3 without having seen any of Season 1 and it wouldn't matter. Season 1 was a bit weak compared to the others.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (11-07-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #13
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Good episode of SoA this week. I'm really surprised everyone just flipped on Tara like that.

Gonna be crazy what Jax does. He is piiiiiiissed. I don't blame her too much though. Her kids are getting kidnapped and almost blown up because of his shit. And Gemma is just out there. They've got to know it's not safe to be around them. We'll see...maybe he swallows his pride and lets her take them away. Doubt it though.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (11-07-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
Good episode of SoA this week. I'm really surprised everyone just flipped on Tara like that.

Gonna be crazy what Jax does. He is piiiiiiissed. I don't blame her too much though. Her kids are getting kidnapped and almost blown up because of his shit. And Gemma is just out there. They've got to know it's not safe to be around them. We'll see...maybe he swallows his pride and lets her take them away. Doubt it though.
If he doesn't see it and let her go, his chances of finding salvation for his club and his own soul will be in dire straits. He has to come to the realization that this life, as it is now, is not safe or good for his family. What Tara has done is not much different than what Jax, Clay, Gemma, or any other member of the club would have done to protect what they find important to them. They have they ability to be able to justify the unjustifiable if it suits their needs, morality be damned. It would be the height of hypocrisy for Jax to condemn her for this when he himself has done much worse in the name of protecting his family and club. There will be no hope for Jax or the Sons if he hurts Tara.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
43Hitman (11-20-2013), IowaSteeler927 (11-07-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 02:54 AM   #15
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
If he doesn't see it and let her go, his chances of finding salvation for his club and his own soul will be in dire straits. He has to come to the realization that this life, as it is now, is not safe or good for his family. What Tara has done is not much different than what Jax, Clay, Gemma, or any other member of the club would have done to protect what they find important to them. They have they ability to be able to justify the unjustifiable if it suits their needs, morality be damned. It would be the height of hypocrisy for Jax to condemn her for this when he himself has done much worse in the name of protecting his family and club. There will be no hope for Jax or the Sons if he hurts Tara.
You put it brilliantly my friend. That's my line of thinking as well. Look at all the shit Tara's been through, Jax is being hypocritical by even being angry with her at all. Who in their right mind would want their kids anywhere near that kind of life? Does he want his wife to end up like Donna? Killed at the hands of another member of his club because of paranoia? Let Tara go, get the club into legitimate business and into good standing with the community of Charming again, and then maybe try to coax Tara into coming back.

I love how Gemma is oh so hurt by what Tara did and how she wants revenge. As if that psychopathic old broad hasn't done much worse. Giving the green light on her husband for trying to get the club out of the IRA gun business anyone?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
43Hitman (11-20-2013), Buddha Bus (11-08-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 03:29 AM   #16
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
You put it brilliantly my friend. That's my line of thinking as well. Look at all the shit Tara's been through, Jax is being hypocritical by even being angry with her at all. Who in their right mind would want their kids anywhere near that kind of life? Does he want his wife to end up like Donna? Killed at the hands of another member of his club because of paranoia? Let Tara go, get the club into legitimate business and into good standing with the community of Charming again, and then maybe try to coax Tara into coming back.

I love how Gemma is oh so hurt by what Tara did and how she wants revenge. As if that psychopathic old broad hasn't done much worse. Giving the green light on her husband for trying to get the club out of the IRA gun business anyone?
Exactly. Just when I think there's hope for Gemma and that Nero has brought some kind of balance and softness to her, she goes all psycho-bitch again. She's just not ever going to change. Her soul is lost with little hope of ever being salvaged if Nero can't get through to her enough to change her ways.

The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
43Hitman (11-20-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #17
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Exactly. Just when I think there's hope for Gemma and that Nero has brought some kind of balance and softness to her, she goes all psycho-bitch again. She's just not ever going to change. Her soul is lost with little hope of ever being salvaged if Nero can't get through to her enough to change her ways.
Unser even keeps trying to change her for the better. That whole speech in the truck about which road she's taking in life. If she was halfway intelligent she'd listen to the guy with terminal cancer, he knows what he's talking about.
The Following User Says Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (11-08-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 07:24 AM   #18
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,063 Times in 945 Posts

I watched the pilot episode last night.

This show might have legs.

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GBMelBlount For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (11-08-2013), IowaSteeler927 (11-08-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #20
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
I watched the pilot episode last night.

This show might have legs.
Oh man... prepare to have your mind blown in later episodes.