Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Fun House

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 07-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #11
j-dawg
Team Captain

Member Number: 2228
Default Re: L.A.R.K. Program, politcally incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl
Well I took it as a joke and pretty funny too.....in a sarcastic kind of way!!! No doubt that I'm biased though! (lol)

I won't speak for you, but to say that the majority of Ken Lay jokes that have been spouted across the country from the liberal side of the fence aren't political is ridiculous. That side can't put out even his death notice without talking about what good friends he was with the Bush family, what the Bush nickname for him was, and how much he was estimated to have given in political donations to the Republicans! Sounds political to me...

hmm... i see your point on that one... but i didn't say any of that... and i don't really care about any of that... i think it's disgusting how he got to sell of his shares while all the folks below him had theirs frozen. that's got nothing to do with his political affiliation in my eyes.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:10 PM   #12
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dawg
hmm... i see your point on that one... but i didn't say any of that... and i don't really care about any of that... i think it's disgusting how he got to sell of his shares while all the folks below him had theirs frozen. that's got nothing to do with his political affiliation in my eyes.
I just love it when people agree!!! But I still don't like your team!!
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:20 AM   #13
BlacknGold Bleeder
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1254

Quote:
well, he didn't voice his opinion. he decided to dress his opinion in a joke.... thus taking the stand that it's just a joke...
I was sent a joke that I thought was funny,maybe due to my political views maybe not, and posted it under HUMOR because I thought it would be enjoyed by SOME fellow board members. Also in the title of the post it states" politically incorrect ", that should have warned you about the content and if you still decided to read the joke be prepared. A serious political post would not be put under the classification of HUMOR.

Quote:
ken lay dying has nothing to do with my political views... don't make a joke about serious politics.. i won't have to respond then.
man.. he faked his death!! i bet he's drinking mohetoes on the beach somewhere as we speak!
Personally I think jokes about people dying ,especially before they are even in the ground, are in very poor taste !! I would rather be politically incorrect than MORALLY BANKRUPT !! Also puppy DAWG didn't anyone ever teach you bout opinions?? ... opinions are like a**holes everybody has one and your definitely a big one.

Quote:
why is it hypocritical to be a browns fan in los angeles? i grew up in cleveland, and (like more than half the people who live in los angeles), moved here.
BTW what defense has ever been FRY'ED???

Last edited by BlacknGold Bleeder; 07-09-2006 at 08:43 AM.
BlacknGold Bleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:54 AM   #14
j-dawg
Team Captain

Member Number: 2228

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder
I was sent a joke that I thought was funny,maybe due to my political views maybe not, and posted it under HUMOR because I thought it would be enjoyed by SOME fellow board members. Also in the title of the post it states" politically incorrect ", that should have warned you about the content and if you still decided to read the joke be prepared. A serious political post would not be put under the classification of HUMOR.

Personally I think jokes about people dying ,especially before they are even in the ground, are in very poor taste !! I would rather be politically incorrect than MORALLY BANKRUPT !! Also puppy DAWG didn't anyone ever teach you bout opinions?? ... opinions are like a**holes everybody has one and your definitely a big one.

BTW what defense has ever been FRY'ED???

well... i'm sure bill maher wouldn't have told this joke... but i'm glad you think that it is incorrect to hold prisoners without due process.

as far as morality speaks... i find it rather funny you taking the high road.... thought this one was a gem....

Quote:
Carson and Peyton will certainly enjoy rubbing each other 's balls getting ready for games
it makes sense that you can't write back an intelligent response.... instead you call me a big A-hole... maybe you should follow some of your own advice.....

Quote:
Please don't take this personally but I think the Mods have to come up with a new category... Inane and Assine
i don't intend on responding any further on this thread.... we have a difference of opinion here, and i hope that we can find common ground in other areas....
Old 07-09-2006, 12:44 PM   #15
BlacknGold Bleeder
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1254

Damn dude somo of them quotes are from awhile back...i do still stand behind them.... but I got to wonder are you STALKING me?