Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 01-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #91
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 9,075 Times in 3,742 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Swap Woodley for Clowney

"add some glass to his diet" ? I don't think I've ever heard this phrase before.
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:07 AM   #92
Steelersfan1
Water Boy

Member Number: 25703

he obviously is going to go really really early and the draft. But the character concern is three sacks this year. Teens maybe scheming for himwhat team scheme for a lot of players and they still managed to be productive. It is beyond anyreason to understand how someone with his kind of town only manage three sacks this year.again he's going to get drafted really early but whoever draft him is going to B shoveling tums into their mouths for a few years after picking up.
Steelersfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:19 AM   #93
Steeldude
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
This isn't one of the Steelers main needs IMO. They drafted a top tier OLB last year and now I think Worilds is ready. We should sign Worilds and play he and Jones next year and let Woodley walk. Same with the O line IMO. We've spent the draft picks the last few years. Now let them play and hopefully stay healthy. Focus the draft with BPA around our need positions, which are the following in order of importance.

Safety
Corner
TE
NT
ILB
WR
DE

I actually think we are set at QB, RB, Oline, OLB.
Worilds will probably go where the money is. Woodley is a waste and should be cut. Jarvis is still unknown. How are they set at OLB?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #94
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
Worilds will probably go where the money is. Woodley is a waste and should be cut. Jarvis is still unknown. How are they set at OLB?
If you read the post, I just explained it. Didn't say they are set, but stated they need to sign Worilds. Can't draft another OLB when they just took one in the first last year. Let the 2 young guys play and develop. Anybody they would draft at #15 would be behind Jones and Worilds anyway.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelerchad For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-05-2014)
Old 01-05-2014, 07:49 AM   #95
Steeldude
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
If you read the post, I just explained it. Didn't say they are set, but stated they need to sign Worilds. Can't draft another OLB when they just took one in the first last year. Let the 2 young guys play and develop. Anybody they would draft at #15 would be behind Jones and Worilds anyway.
Worilds is gone. The Steelers are over the cap. There is nothing wrong with drafting the same position in the first round as last year.

I just hope they don't waste a pick on a WR in the first.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #96
emarines
Team Captain

Member Number: 25461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
Worilds is gone. The Steelers are over the cap. There is nothing wrong with drafting the same position in the first round as last year.

I just hope they don't waste a pick on a WR in the first.
if worilds can not be resigned for alot cheaper than woodley....woodley will not be cut after june 1st! if worilds can be signed to a reasonable contract...woodley will be a memory!!! and just to pu this kid out there if you havent seen him yet...jackson jeffcoat in the later rounds....PIMP!!!http://youtu.be/zXufvmY5yI4
emarines is offline   Reply With Quote