Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Community > Introductions

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-13-2006, 09:20 AM   #11
dhosmer
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2604
Default Re: hey guys

thanks for the warm welcome. great to be here.
dhosmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:43 AM   #12
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

Welocme and enjoy! Glad you decided to show yourself!
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:03 AM   #13
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhosmer
i feel slightly retarded saying hi to everyone, because i've been checking this board for the past two years and i feel like i kind of already know the regulars... but... of course they don't know me - so hi. this forum is ridiculousy awesome by the way.
Welcome to Steelers Fever Man

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:23 AM   #14
bcolton82
Water Boy

Member Number: 2616

don't be fooled by this clown...he lives in Cincinnati!
He's not a Steelers fan, in fact, he owns a Carson Palmer jersey and wears it proudly!
He called Kimo a "dirty cheater", and boldly declared that Joey Porter is gay, because he quote "likes to take shots in the ass"!!!
He only joined the wagon AFTER the super bowl...because his older cousin (that's me) is a DIE HARD STEELERS FANATIC!!!
Over Christmas break, we went to a Steelers bar in Cincy for the week 16 game against the Browns, & he wore a FREAKING Bernie Kosar throwback jersey!!!
He USED to live in Pittsburgh when he was like 4, and claims this as the basis for him being a Steelers fan, but I know the truth!!!

You've been exposed Mr. Hosmer!!!

PS: Everything in this post has been fabricated, other than our trip to the bar...and he didn't wear a Kosar jersey, I don't know anybody that would even want to own one!!! Besides, he would've caught an ass whoopin in that bar without a Steelers jersey on!
bcolton82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:31 AM   #15
dhosmer
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolton82
don't be fooled by this clown...he lives in Cincinnati!
He's not a Steelers fan, in fact, he owns a Carson Palmer jersey and wears it proudly!
He called Kimo a "dirty cheater", and boldly declared that Joey Porter is gay, because he quote "likes to take shots in the ass"!!!
He only joined the wagon AFTER the super bowl...because his older cousin (that's me) is a DIE HARD STEELERS FANATIC!!!
Over Christmas break, we went to a Steelers bar in Cincy for the week 16 game against the Browns, & he wore a FREAKING Bernie Kosar throwback jersey!!!
He USED to live in Pittsburgh when he was like 4, and claims this as the basis for him being a Steelers fan, but I know the truth!!!

You've been exposed Mr. Hosmer!!!

PS: Everything in this post has been fabricated, other than our trip to the bar...and he didn't wear a Kosar jersey, I don't know anybody that would even want to own one!!! Besides, he would've caught an ass whoopin in that bar without a Steelers jersey on!
Man, you'd think you could count on family for some support! But no, Steelers fan for life - I'm in Orlando now, moved from Bowling Green/Cincinnati, and before the Pittsburgh. Definately can't get rid of that black and gold once it's in your blood. And I think when you live in Cincinnati it flows even a little stronger!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:02 AM   #16
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Quote:
Man, you'd think you could count on family for some support! But no, Steelers fan for life - I'm in Orlando now, moved from Bowling Green/Cincinnati, and before the Pittsburgh. Definately can't get rid of that black and gold once it's in your blood. And I think when you live in Cincinnati it flows even a little stronger!
Well I grew up near Pittsburgh and now live in Cincy and I agree...adversity can definately make you stronger!

As to the Steeler Bar here, if it's the one I'm thinking of, you can go in with whatever kind of jersey you choose....you might get made fun of....but no beat down. Now if you act too obnoxious...the owner will be happy to "assist" your back end out the door! WE DEY!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:25 AM   #17
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Hello and welcome!

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:26 AM   #18
dhosmer
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl
Well I grew up near Pittsburgh and now live in Cincy and I agree...adversity can definately make you stronger!

As to the Steeler Bar here, if it's the one I'm thinking of, you can go in with whatever kind of jersey you choose....you might get made fun of....but no beat down. Now if you act too obnoxious...the owner will be happy to "assist" your back end out the door! WE DEY!
Are you thinking of the one down in Clifton? Because every time I was there, I don't think I saw one non-Steelers jersey.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:33 AM   #19
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Quote:
Are you thinking of the one down in Clifton? Because every time I was there, I don't think I saw one non-Steelers jersey.
Yep...Martinos. Great place! The owners are Pittsburgh transplants too. And I've seen Bengal guys in there - even know a few! They're not ALL bad, ya know?!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:44 AM   #20
bcolton82
Water Boy

Member Number: 2616

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl
Yep...Martinos. Great place! The owners are Pittsburgh transplants too. And I've seen Bengal guys in there - even know a few! They're not ALL bad, ya know?!
Martino's? can't remember, but those loaded fries were incredible....and to have a full lineup of Sunday games, with at least 10 TV's in the place, and all of them were tuned to the Steelers game!!! Except the Chiefs-Chargers game, because that had Steelers playoff implications.......LOL!!!

GREAT PLACE
bcolton82 is offline   Reply With Quote