Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-27-2014, 04:41 AM   #1
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Colo. Marijuana Businesses Embrace New Drug at Center of DEA Crackdown in California

Colo. Marijuana Businesses Embrace New Drug at Center of DEA Crackdown in California
By CHRIS R. MURPHY and GEOFF MARTZ
8 hours ago

Colo. Marijuana Businesses Embrace New Drug at Center of DEA Crackdown in Calif. (ABC News)

While Drug Enforcement Administration agents in California are cracking down on the popular new drug known as “wax,” people in Colorado are rushing to embrace it.

Wax, the ultimate distillation of marijuana, is so potent that it is said a single hit will keep a person high for more than a day.

“There is no weed out there that possesses the punching power that the wax does,” an undercover DEA informant who asked to remain anonymous told ABC News’ “Nightline.” “And it’s like smoking 20 joints of the best grade of weed that you have into one hit of the wax.”

Watch the full story tonight on ABC News' "Nightline" at 12:35 a.m. ET.

Making the drug is risky. Butane, a substance so flammable that any spark can set off an explosion, is used to strip out the THC, the chemical in marijuana that gets a person high. But law enforcement says the process of making wax is not the only thing dangerous about it.

“We have seen people have an onset of psychosis and even brain damage from that exposure to that high concentration of THC,” said Gary Hill, assistant special agent in charge at the DEA's San Diego office. “Our concern is that this is going to spread before we get it under control.”

But a thousand miles away, in Colorado, wax is legal. Anyone over 21 can walk into a recreational marijuana dispensary and buy it right off the shelf. There’s even a three-day contest, named the X-Cup, held in broad daylight in Denver, to see who can make the most potent batch of the same drug upon which DEA agents are cracking down in California.

(Read More:) http://news.yahoo.com/colo-marijuana...opstories.html

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:20 AM   #2
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 4,682 Times in 2,363 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Colo. Marijuana Businesses Embrace New Drug at Center of DEA Crackdown in Califor

Buy stock in Q-Tips

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
PeckerWood
Team President

Member Number: 13275
Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,161 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: Colo. Marijuana Businesses Embrace New Drug at Center of DEA Crackdown in Califor

brake it down dry ice safer.
PeckerWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #4
JonM229
Team Owner

Member Number: 24803
Thanked 6,180 Times in 2,252 Posts

I took a hit of hash once and was completely gone for about 2 hours.

10/10 would recommend

"I don't know about you Joe, but I would say that qualifies as elite." -Barack Obama
JonM229 is online now   Reply With Quote