Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 07-17-2005, 03:37 PM   #21
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: Rep

Now we just got to get you in the positive point realm lol Congrats on getting out of the negative points though
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:10 AM   #22
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

This has to be the funniest thread I have seen....EVER.
It has all the great comedy elements, its like something out of Seinfeld - Bengalsfan21 decides to come out and admit he watches alot of very female TV and waits for the wild stampede of fellow bengals to admit that they too enjoy girls TV - it doesn't happen.
Instead we are treated to one hilarious smack-down after another delivered straight to girlie Bengalfan21's chops.
Bengal staggers back to his 'buddies' at the the Steelers forum - something I doubt his own forum will ever forget - to try and weasel in with them - AGAIN he gets blown out.

This whole show is a human tragedy - but boy is it funny.

BengalsFan21 - I think maybe you should find yourself a new team - your pathetic attempts to ingratiate yourself with your supposed teams biggest rivals have left you without a forum to call home - unles you want to make one here where the posters keep you at arms length like some sort of circus show freak.

regards and sympathy

NM

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 07-18-2005 at 06:17 AM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 10:33 AM   #23
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
This has to be the funniest thread I have seen....EVER.
It has all the great comedy elements, its like something out of Seinfeld - Bengalsfan21 decides to come out and admit he watches alot of very female TV and waits for the wild stampede of fellow bengals to admit that they too enjoy girls TV - it doesn't happen.
Instead we are treated to one hilarious smack-down after another delivered straight to girlie Bengalfan21's chops.
Bengal staggers back to his 'buddies' at the the Steelers forum - something I doubt his own forum will ever forget - to try and weasel in with them - AGAIN he gets blown out.

This whole show is a human tragedy - but boy is it funny.

BengalsFan21 - I think maybe you should find yourself a new team - your pathetic attempts to ingratiate yourself with your supposed teams biggest rivals have left you without a forum to call home - unles you want to make one here where the posters keep you at arms length like some sort of circus show freak.

regards and sympathy

NM
Little do you know my friend I have more respect then you on just about every forum, well except a patriots one....Cincybengals is my home I just come here for the interaction of other nfl threads....The funny thing is when your banned from here and probably every other site that means anything i'll still be here and there on the forums grinning everytime I see one of your old post just collecting cob webs....Or when I see the official "livinginthe past has been banned" thread
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:25 PM   #24
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Little do you know my friend I have more respect then you on just about every forum, well except a patriots one....Cincybengals is my home I just come here for the interaction of other nfl threads....The funny thing is when your banned from here and probably every other site that means anything i'll still be here and there on the forums grinning everytime I see one of your old post just collecting cob webs....Or when I see the official "livinginthe past has been banned" thread
You appear to have two techniques when you are losing a debate or being made to look foolish Bengalsfan21.
The first one being to immediately call for this person to be banned - this aint even your forum buddy! If someone like Clevestinks tells me to tone it down then I guess ill take note.
The second being to run crying to a rivals forum - but seeing as we are ALREADY on a rivals forum...where will you go? The Ravens forum maybe?

Im not going to get into a debate about how 'respected' you are on various forums - suffice to say that we BOTH know the truth.
Anyhow, I dont want to upset you TOO MUCH - it may push you to the extremes of mental anguish leading to a tear-filled appearance on Dr. Phil.

Regards

NM
Old 07-18-2005, 01:27 PM   #25
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
You appear to have two techniques when you are losing a debate or being made to look foolish Bengalsfan21.
The first one being to immediately call for this person to be banned - this aint even your forum buddy! If someone like Clevestinks tells me to tone it down then I guess ill take note.
The second being to run crying to a rivals forum - but seeing as we are ALREADY on a rivals forum...where will you go? The Ravens forum maybe?

Im not going to get into a debate about how 'respected' you are on various forums - suffice to say that we BOTH know the truth.
Anyhow, I dont want to upset you TOO MUCH - it may push you to the extremes of mental anguish leading to a tear-filled appearance on Dr. Phil.

Regards

NM
I don't remember this thread being a debate it seems as if you somehow took it completely off topic with yet again another idiotic post. And last time I checked this was a public forum so if this has changed please inform me of the new change.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:06 PM   #26
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
I don't remember this thread being a debate it seems as if you somehow took it completely off topic with yet again another idiotic post. And last time I checked this was a public forum so if this has changed please inform me of the new change.
I will refresh your ailing memory Bengalsfan21 - this whole thread was set up by yourself to debate why your reputation in this forum sucked so much.

You asked peoples opinons on your previous performance on this forum - in my book that qualifies as a debate - and its EXACTLY what I am doing here.

I can tell from your last post that you just want this all to end so you can somewhere dark and warm and pretend it never happened - the power is in your finger tips to make this happen - stop posting cry-baby replies to my posts.

Any other points you want clarifying - feel free to ask

regards

NM

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 07-18-2005 at 03:16 PM.