Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 08-07-2014, 11:54 AM   #41
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 2,820 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript: 8.5.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
I actually think Starks was a solid LT, he never lived up to his potential which I think rubbed alot of people wrong. However, when he played, he was our best option at the time and he helped make a terrible OL better.
Yes, but some may forget that Starks lost his RT job to Willie Colon due to his poor play and not living up to his potential. Somehow the Steelers didn't kick Starks to the curb and he became a starting LT.

So, Starks loses his job to a late round pick from Hofstra and he wasn't declared a bust and fans didn't clamour for his release. Max Starks was fortunate not a lot of bloggers were tweeting back then.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #42
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,605 Times in 3,998 Posts
Default Re: Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript: 8.5.14

so day 11 tweets and camp "reports are in and not a bad thing said about adams can be found except for him mirroring UDFA hero howard jones and putting him on his ass. things are not going as well for 6th round steal and adams replacement wesly johnson who is still struggling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Could he play worse though? From all accounts (including getting ass whipped by UDFA's) he has had a remarkably terrible camp. .
Quote:
Wesley Johnson is having a better camp than he is from all accounts.
buzzwords will not help you. three tweets.

follow the twitter hype trail here-

Quote:
Not Twitter hype.

I could keep going, and that's the problem.
yet you didnt keep going because you cant. that is all there is... 3 tweets.

Quote:
Are we watching the same Mike Adams?

The reports on him coming out of camp have been universally bad. I have yet to read a good thing about him.

Why has the offensive line looked so good under Munchak and has been reported universally as an upgrade over last season except for Adams?

buzz words will not help you. 3 tweets. where are all these top secret reports?

Quote:
Did he slip when Howard Jones made him his bitch too?

Not the countless reports of Adams having a piss poor camp, I have two tweets.

I can't even...
countless huh? thats funny cause i counted them. looks like adams was just one of the linemen to make howard jones their bitch yesterday.

buzzwords will not help you. 3 tweets (one of them was wrong).

Just to save everyone the trouble, I went and did a Google search for all of these "universal" top secret "accounts" and mystery "reports" of Mike Adams being "absolutely" and "undoubtedly" "terrible/horrible/awful/[insert buzz word here]"

Perhaps Canada has special internet access to articles and reports not granted to the folks at GOOGLE, because all I found were a bunch of blog entries, message board posts, and op-ed pieces and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them refered back to these 3 tweets.

Holy exaggerations Batman!

Quote:
Which Guard position is he playing this season for us? I could have sworn he was a part of one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL on the Jets, but I've been wrong before.

Are you arguing the Guard we cut after something better came along (something I've said now twice) was a solid player for us? The cap casualty player?

I mean... I don't even know.
next you are going to tell us that alan faneca was shitcanned because the next best thing came along.

That is no way to justify your overblown 3 tweets.

Please "keep going" with all these "countless" reports you have. I may be convinced once you show this evidence you have found that is nothing more than regurgitation of 3 TWEETS from the first 3 days of camp.

-THREE TWEETS!!!

#threetweets

www.3tweetslmao.com